BECAUSE ITS AN ANIME????

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Soragirl6

Ai and Conan.... yay!!!!!

Re: BECAUSE ITS AN ANIME????

Postby Soragirl6 » June 13th, 2009, 1:28 pm

takiko wrote:i really think shugo chara's better without character transformations... hahah... but i really like beat jump and yamato maihime chara nari(s)...

Yeah Shugo Chara would be better without the Henshin (Transformation). And I love that anime but the transformations get annoying after a while.  ;)
Kingdom Hearts......IS LIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yuuko:......"it is inevitable......"

I AM THE REAL KOR!!!!
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Postby takiko » June 13th, 2009, 8:56 pm

true!! it's so corny, i wanna die... the heck, can't they make it without those?? it's an anime centered for elementary kids, and i'm sure kids like like that part...
Soragirl6

Ai and Conan.... yay!!!!!

Postby Soragirl6 » June 13th, 2009, 9:49 pm

takiko wrote:true!! it's so corny, i wanna die... the heck, can't they make it without those?? it's an anime centered for elementary kids, and i'm sure kids like like that part...

My little cousin even said it was annoying because she wanted to see what happened next then she can't cause they have to transform.  And in the end that ends up being really the only thing that holds the anime up. Everything else gets ruined. Its worse than a sucky romance.....
Kingdom Hearts......IS LIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yuuko:......"it is inevitable......"

I AM THE REAL KOR!!!!