What video games are you currently playing?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
ChappiePete

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Postby ChappiePete » December 19th, 2016, 11:29 am

Ape Escape 2 (EU version)! Favourite game ever, and always play it constantly...
When you introduce someone to Conan and they get bored of the normal cases and just want the org ;-;
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » December 24th, 2016, 9:13 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Stopwatch wrote:Ghost Trick

hype yeah! Ghost Trick is awesome

Aye. I just finished it. I'm very glad I managed to avoid spoilers though because that would have messed entirely with my experience.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
matchachan

Postby matchachan » April 12th, 2017, 10:18 am

I'm getting back at playing Danganronpa 2 on PS Vita after I stalled on playing it for around a year (or two?) because of school.

I also haven't finished Moon (though my classmates finished it 2-3 days after it was released in our country HAHA)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 11th, 2017, 12:04 am

I beat AM2R (which is an awesome game you should totally download), but I'm gonna play just a bit more because I needed a couple of things before getting 100%
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
irishock

Postby irishock » May 13th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Silent Hill shattered memories is good.

I like DC not DC as in D.C./A.C. but DC as in DCxMK...

Postby 1988 » June 18th, 2017, 11:00 pm

So what's the rules here on games that aren't meant for children under 30?
Anyway there's this little game that is still pretty young apparently(very early in development). it's very explicit with all its dark themes(has a lot) so I'd not recommend it for anyone less the strong-hearted. I've put in a spoiler box in case it's not allowed
Spoiler:
It's called "Fear & Hunger" available on itch.io link here: https://mirohaver.itch.io/fear-hunger |I Would be interesting to know your opinions in pms(or publicly, whatever you like, really. can't judge what oth
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 19th, 2017, 2:53 am

It's weird how Crash Bandicoot is one of the most frustrating games I've ever played.
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55

Return to “Off-Topic”