What video games are you currently playing?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Postby kkslider5552000 » January 5th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Swagnarok wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:I'm playing a fairly unknown game called The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I'm sure none of you have ever heard of it, but it's pretty good! : D

How do you like the game's wall-climbing feature?

It's automatically great so far simply by not being the same as other games (AFAIK).

also because I've only done 3 towers in the time where I would get to a dozen in Assassin's Creed or the like

Jecka wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:I'm playing a fairly unknown game called The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I'm sure none of you have ever heard of it, but it's pretty good! : D

For the WiiU I assume?

Well yeah. I've played so little of some of the games I own in the past year, I have no need to get a new console in the first place. :V
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
FireJC

Postby FireJC » September 11th, 2018, 7:43 am

Don't have much time for PC games recently. Used to love WoW, Skyrim and so on. Minecraft is one of my favorite too. Now I only have time for mobile games. Wish I could have more time to play the last Witcher - I enjoyed the trailer.
thriceplus

Postby thriceplus » September 15th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Been playing DQXI and Spiderman.

PS4 has been amazing this gen. Sadly, can't really say the same about my switch which has been collecting dust. Really wish Nintendo could throw a bone at the Zelda/Metroid demographic since I feel like there are many of us out there.