SECRET SANTA 2015 GIFT REVEALMENT, NAMES TOO! MERRY CHRISTMAS DCTP!

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Re: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 2:09 pm

THE SHOW.... WILL COMMENCE SOON

As the final wait draws by, let's go over some ground rules:
-There will be batches of 5 gifts getting revealed every 15 minutes, starting in the next 15 minutes of course!
- This topic will remain locked, so as to not disturb the progress of the gifts getting revealed. However, This topic will remain open for any use during the reveals! Also the IRC channel of #minimafia will be opened and hopefully crowded for any additional comments!
- Only after all the gifts have been shown, the secret senders will be revealed altogether.
- Merry Christmas!
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

First Batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 4:00 pm

First gift goes to Iwamoto Yuri, from Commi-ninja!
Spoiler:

Second gift goes to PhoenixTears, from Yurikochan!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Third gift goes to miyano_shiho, from Oxynou!
Spoiler:

Fourth gift goes to Kleene Onigiri, from Jecka!
Spoiler:

Fifth gift goes to cinnamoroll, from Max1996!
Spoiler:
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Second Batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 4:15 pm

First gift goes to red.orchid, from Kamite!
Spoiler:

Second gift goes to Yurikochan, from red.orchid!
Spoiler:

Third gift goes to Callid, from shinichi'sapprentice!
Spoiler:
Hello! Hope you're enjoying the holidays and I wish you all the best. I have never posted in that thread but I guess this is the chance for me to tell you my first impression of you:

DUN

DUN

DUN

a serious person

Fourth gift goes to dumitru, from Jd-!

Fifth gift goes to bluekaitou1412, from KainTheVampire!
Spoiler:
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Third batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 4:30 pm

First gift goes to Raifuujin, from Kleene Onigiri!
Spoiler:

Second gift goes to Commi-ninja, from Stopwatch!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Third gift goes to darkest absol, from Raiden!

Spoiler:

Fourth gift goes to shinichi'sapprentice, from Iwamoto Yuri!
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

Fifth gift goes to Raiden, from Raifuujin!
Spoiler:
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Fourth batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 4:44 pm

First gift goes to Jecka, from Memesu!

Second gift goes to KainTheVampire, from darkest absol!
Spoiler:

Third gift goes to Stopwatch, from Juzagal!

Fourth gift goes to Jd-, from miyano_shiho!
Spoiler:

Fifth gift goes to MoonRaven, from Fujiwara!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Fifth Batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 4:59 pm

First gift goes to Meme, from bluekaitou1412!
Spoiler:
to Meme: It's a simple gift but I hope you like it, still!

Second gift goes to Fujiwara, although Callid ran into problems for making a gift, so Conia made one instead!
Spoiler:

Third gift goes to Juzagal, from PhoenixTears!
Spoiler:

Fourth gift goes to Oxynou, from MoonRaven!
Spoiler:

Fifth gift goes to Max1996, from dumitru!
Spoiler: DC episode 783 spoiler version!

Spoiler: Unspoilered version!
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Sixth batch!

Postby Conia » December 26th, 2015, 5:14 pm

First gift goes to Kamite, from cinnamoroll!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

And with that, our presents come an en- Wait, there's more gifts in this bag!?

Here's an extra present for Meme! Made by Fujiwara, from the backup team!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And one for the latecomers as well!
For sstimson, made by PhoenixTears from the backup team!
Spoiler:

For Ekoyuhale, made by Yurikochan from the backup team!
Spoiler:

And for Mdavid as well! Made by Conia from the backup team!
Spoiler:
The place was Jirokichi's mansion. The time, around 9 PM. Our protagonists, the Mouri family and a brat that always tagged along, were trying out the shrimp offered to the guests.
Conan noticed something weird about them, they seemed oddly mismatched on the plate, very uncharacteristic in relation to the rest of the food being handled out, not to mention that professionals were in charge of this. Little did this matter to Detective Mouri Kogorou, as he gobbled them down without any delay.
He also took the time to introduce himself with his profession and full name to every important-looking person that approached the table, specially with every brunette that came to take a bite. Most of the people acquainted him with an impressed look, except for one with a stern look, his suit a bit messy. He pushed up his glasses to get a good view of his face, but merely slapped away Kogorou's handshake and headed to the dessert's table.
"SOMEONE doesn't like celebrities, I see..." - Kogorou kept his look on him, as another man approached him. He was holding an electronic tablet, sound coming out of it, drawing the Detective's attention to said person. He was a short blond, also wearing glasses, throwing his gaze up and down to watch his screen but also to salute Mouri-tantei.
"Excuse me, is that you in the video?" - Ran interrupted their greeting, as the man nodded. "I'm the vid!" were his last words to Ran as he turned back to Kogorou for an autograph.
Conan, observant as always, saw a person from Security heading to the light switch and waiting for a signal. The head of Suzuki corp had probably arrived and his speech would start in a moment.
Accurate to his deduction, as always, the light went out, except for a spotlight that shined the center of a small scenario. Another man, not Jirokichi, walked to said spotlight, a piece of paper notably in his hand, almost covering it. By Ran's whisper, Conan found out he was the head of a very important, and therefore millionaire, multinational company from abroad.
His speech started shortly after his own introduction. His suit was impecable, not a speck of dust on it, or maybe it was the light that made it shine that way, a bit glaring even, Conan had trouble even seeing the pocket were his hand was in.

Yup, it wouldn't be a Conan mystery without a gunshot being heard. But that wasn't the only sound, a window shattered on the spot as the bulet pierced it. Lights went up again, screams and confusion overwhelming the guests as a woman, unrecognizable to the big and the small detective, was found dead.
Megure-keibu, already at the crime scene, analyzed again the notes from his notepad. It was a bit early to arrive to conclusions, the investigations were still ongoing.
"Megure-keibu, I've solved this case" Kogorou stood in front of the Inspector, who almost contained a laugh. Same for Conan.
"The police doesn't even have a list of suspects, are you sure of what you're saying?"
"Of course Inspector! The truth was revealed to Mouri Kogorou, as it always does!" Kogorou held up his arm as he closed his eyes for a moment. Going over his reasoning once more inside his head, a violent opening of his eyes and his arm coming down, his pointy finger doing what it does best: Pointing to the culprit.
"The man holding the tablet... is the person you are looking for!"

And here, the narration of our mystery story ends. Why is that? Because, Kogorou's reasoning was spot-on! Shocking! Now that the culprit is known, the rest is up to the readers, specifically to Mdavid! Can YOU guess why Kogorou found the culprit so fast and accurately? YOU are the best suited for the answer, after all this Christmas Mystery Gift is for YOU!

Gave it some thought? Could you guess it?

The true answer is below:

The person with the tablet's words are the key.
He is in the video.
"I'm the vid"
"I'm da vid"
"I'm david"
"MDAVID"

Merry Christmas! :D