4chan murder victim

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
k11chi

4chan murder victim

Postby k11chi » November 6th, 2014, 7:37 am

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/1063680-a ... d-killing/
Amber Lynn Schraw was identified as the woman who was killed before images of her dead body were uploaded to imageboard 4chan on Tuesday, according to a report.

She was found dead in her Port Orchard, Washington, home on Tuesday. Police are currently investigating the matter.

An anonymous user on 4chan wrote: “Turns out its way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks on the movies.”

Spoiler:

“She fought so Damn hard,” the post continues. “Check the news for port orchard Washington in a few hours,” and added Schraw’s son “will be home from school soon. He’ll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me.”

Users on 4chan later posted her Facebook page before the Smoking Gun was able to confirm that the victim is Schraw.

On her Facebook page, Schraw’s stepmother said, “Please pray for my family. My step daughter died today. Fml.”

That's messed up...
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Re: 4chan murder victim

Postby MoonRaven » November 6th, 2014, 8:58 am

I... don't know what to think...
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
darkest absol

Re: 4chan murder victim

Postby darkest absol » November 7th, 2014, 4:13 am

That's terrible. I hope they find whoever did this.
Edit: Huh. Looks like they did catch the guy. Or at least a suspect. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29932087
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2014 (Thanks, Fujiwara!)

Spoiler: Secret Santa 2015 (Thanks, Raiden!)

Spoiler: A surprise Christmas gift from cinnamoroll