Would Gosho End Kaito Kid, ever??

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
shubhoshinichi
[DCTP] - Community's Logical Wizard.

Would Gosho End Kaito Kid, ever??

Post by shubhoshinichi »

Its more a question... The kaito kid manga was left incomplete or it was complete? If its not complete till now, when is it gonna end??
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

And Ofc. There is always only one truth!

At last.. Be yourself always, always put a smile, be happy .. cause we're not the one to decide when our smile vanishes. . . Forever..

***ThIs Is My WoRlD!!!
                                       GET HYPE!!!
Aokochan

Re: Would Gosho End Kaito Kid, ever??

Post by Aokochan »

I think Gosho left the kaito kid manga incomplete, but I'm not sure. I don't think he's planning to end it, for now.
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage
Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

It'll end when DC ends. :-X

(Note that the above is pure speculation.)
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
KainTheVampire
*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Post by KainTheVampire »

Well, he did write a new chapter recently so he might be working at a proper ending as soon as he have ended Conan or he fuses DC and Kaito's end in DC :P
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Commi-Ninja wrote: It'll end when DC ends. :-X

(Note that the above is pure speculation.)
I agree. When else is he going to do it? If he actually does end Conan when he retires, how will Kaito end?
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Post by Kaito Lady »

KainTheVampire wrote: Well, he did write a new chapter recently so he might be working at a proper ending as soon as he have ended Conan or he fuses DC and Kaito's end in DC :P
i agree with the fusion idea
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
shubhoshinichi

Post by shubhoshinichi »

I think that he might be upto something like this... Conan would somehow come to know about Kaito's father getting murder and the whole story that Kaito has.. And helps him to get revenge ..?
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

At last.. Be yourself always, always put a smile, be happy .. cause we're not the one to decide when our smile vanishes. . . Forever..

***ThIs Is My WoRlD!!!
                                       GET HYPE!!!
Jecka

Post by Jecka »

shubhoshinichi wrote: I think that he might be upto something like this... Conan would somehow come to know about Kaito's father getting murder and the whole story that Kaito has.. And helps him to get revenge ..?
didn't think of that... good theory :)
*Jecka sobs
shubhoshinichi

Post by shubhoshinichi »

Well, would someone please help me.. From where did Kaito came to know about Conan's real identity??

***ThIs Is My WoRlD!!!
                                       GET HYPE!!!
skyechan
Community Hero
"真実はいつも一つ!"

Post by skyechan »

shubhoshinichi wrote: Well, would someone please help me.. From where did Kaito came to know about Conan's real identity??
If you recall, during movie 3 Kid is disguised as Inspector Shiratori while on the ship and "Shiratori" is in the hallway just outside of where Conan talks with Agasa on the phone. Kid reveals at the end of the movie that he had bugged the phones on the ship. Agasa, not realizing anyone else could possibly be listening in, continued to refer to Conan as "Shin'ichi" over the phone like he usually does. So, Kid finds out Conan's identity.

Again, this is only in the movies though so it's not canon. (Kid doesn't know in the manga/anime series.)
ImageImage
alicetama
shsl kawaii

Post by alicetama »

skyechan wrote:
shubhoshinichi wrote: Well, would someone please help me.. From where did Kaito came to know about Conan's real identity??
If you recall, during movie 3 Kid is disguised as Inspector Shiratori while on the ship and "Shiratori" is in the hallway just outside of where Conan talks with Agasa on the phone. Kid reveals at the end of the movie that he had bugged the phones on the ship. Agasa, not realizing anyone else could possibly be listening in, continued to refer to Conan as "Shin'ichi" over the phone like he usually does. So, Kid finds out Conan's identity.

Again, this is only in the movies though so it's not canon. (Kid doesn't know in the manga/anime series.)
Or, he might know, but we just don't know that he knows.

That is, if that makes any sense. XD
Why? You never win the cursed war.
Jecka

Post by Jecka »

alicetama wrote:
skyechan wrote:

Or, he might know, but we just don't know that he knows.

That is, if that makes any sense. XD
It's true it's been hinted that he knows something but Gosho never actually said what or if he actually knows
*Jecka sobs
chongjasmine

Post by chongjasmine »

I think he will work more on this series after the end of DC. Right now, my concern is with the end of DC.
I hope he actually lives long enough to finish DC. He seems to take a long time to end DC.
Although I love DC, I hope to see a proper end to this series.
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

As was hinted by episode 5 of the series, I think we'll have some kind of anime-only ending.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

shubhoshinichi

Post by shubhoshinichi »

Yeah, but i guess that it really has a blasting end cause .. We love both Conan and Kaito.

***ThIs Is My WoRlD!!!
                                       GET HYPE!!!