Akakos new seiyuu

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Akakos new seiyuu

Postby kentasaiba » September 25th, 2011, 6:25 am

Does anyone know why she got another voice? It would be to funny if the voices of Shinichi and Shiho would flirt with each other.
aly_angelflight

Get that squirrel!

Re: Akakos new seiyuu

Postby aly_angelflight » September 29th, 2011, 3:35 am

Who knows. All I know is that, all throughout the episode, I was trying to put a name to the voice. I know I've heard her before somewhere... :-X
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
skyechan
Community Hero

"真実はいつも一つ!"

Postby skyechan » September 29th, 2011, 6:15 am

aly_angelflight wrote:Who knows. All I know is that, all throughout the episode, I was trying to put a name to the voice. I know I've heard her before somewhere... :-X

Miyuki Sawashiro. (Celty from Durarara!!, Puchiko from DiGi Charat, Mint from Galaxy Angel, and a ton of other stuff http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=5735 )
ImageImage
PokerFace312

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Postby PokerFace312 » September 29th, 2011, 10:47 pm

skyechan wrote:
aly_angelflight wrote:Who knows. All I know is that, all throughout the episode, I was trying to put a name to the voice. I know I've heard her before somewhere... :-X

Miyuki Sawashiro. (Celty from Durarara!!, Puchiko from DiGi Charat, Mint from Galaxy Angel, and a ton of other stuff http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=5735 )

She played Iwasawa in Angel Beats! 8D
My Fanfiction          My tumblr          My MAL
aly_angelflight

Get that squirrel!

Postby aly_angelflight » October 7th, 2011, 2:40 pm

skyechan wrote:

Oh, yeah. Maria. *already knew that whoever it was, they had a role in SZS*
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
Wakarimashita

Postby Wakarimashita » October 10th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Akako's new seiyû will be voicing Fujiko Mine in the next Lupin special :

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... n-16-years
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Postby kentasaiba » October 11th, 2011, 10:14 am

Why the changes? Is Shihos seiyuu ill or... dead?????
Wakarimashita

Postby Wakarimashita » October 11th, 2011, 10:56 am

Did you notice a change in Haibara's voice ? No. Then that answers your question.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

aly_angelflight

Get that squirrel!

Postby aly_angelflight » October 11th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Someone on the production staff just decided that Megumi Hayashibara is just not as well-suited to Akako's role as Miyuki Sawashiro is. ::)
Katty008

Postby Katty008 » December 2nd, 2011, 8:02 pm

Yeah. For 219, they just used DC seiyuus, now that they've got their own thing going they probably want separate voices.