Next Episode Appearance?

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
Yoshimi Kurosaki

A Little Uncomfortable

Posts: 83

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Yoshimi Kurosaki » September 30th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Yay! Told ya it would be soon! Comes out on the 20th. :)
Image
Saitoh-Hajime
User avatar

Windowcolour, dont ask Timeline selmade of course

Posts: 28

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Saitoh-Hajime » March 24th, 2009, 8:06 am

Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore
akai-kun
Community Hero
User avatar

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ffbyakaikun

Posts: 1073

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby akai-kun » March 24th, 2009, 8:43 am

Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore


Only for a time to catch up...
No worries, there will be more Aos, but you're right... It has to be soon for the next Kid episode...
He's named Cool Kid and they named me the agent who feared them most...:  Shuichi Akai !

-----------------------------
PLEASE READ:

ShinRan36's DC Photoshop Works

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

+ fanfictions of WBoon / ccppfan
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
User avatar

銀霊

Posts: 3388

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby GinRei » March 24th, 2009, 11:12 am

Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore

527 is filler/ao.
sdf1macross
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 1026

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby sdf1macross » June 10th, 2009, 11:36 am

Kaitou Kid is coming back this month  ;)
Eve
User avatar

Hiatus :P

Posts: 4662

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Eve » August 19th, 2009, 11:18 am

GinRei wrote:
Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore

527 is filler/ao.


544...AO/filler
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7879

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby kkslider5552000 » August 19th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Khinkhun wrote:
GinRei wrote:
Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore

527 is filler/ao.


544...AO/filler

let's try to figure out what the point of this post is
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
akai-kun
Community Hero
User avatar

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ffbyakaikun

Posts: 1073

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby akai-kun » August 21st, 2009, 11:54 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Khinkhun wrote:
GinRei wrote:
Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore

527 is filler/ao.


544...AO/filler

let's try to figure out what the point of this post is


no need to try... ;)
He's named Cool Kid and they named me the agent who feared them most...:  Shuichi Akai !

-----------------------------
PLEASE READ:

ShinRan36's DC Photoshop Works

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

+ fanfictions of WBoon / ccppfan
Eve
User avatar

Hiatus :P

Posts: 4662

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Eve » August 21st, 2009, 12:57 pm

akai-kun wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:
Khinkhun wrote:
GinRei wrote:
Saitoh-Hajime wrote:Well, it has to bee soon, cause lately they do transform the manga directly. No Filler Episodes anymore

527 is filler/ao.


544...AO/filler

let's try to figure out what the point of this post is


no need to try... ;)


I think the point of this post expired months ago :P
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
conanfan1

Whoever spreads rumors is someone who has no life

Posts: 67

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby conanfan1 » January 14th, 2010, 10:46 am

hey does anyone know when he will come in the anime  version
of the episode for when he tazers conan:D
i soooooo wna watch tht one now!!!
oh yes and i saw on youtube a clip tht said kaito kids true identity
it was sooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!  ;D
i REALLY wna know which episode tht is if anyone knows plzzzz tell
:)
ccppfan

I'm bluek's pet cat <3

Posts: 1165

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby ccppfan » May 29th, 2010, 9:32 am

conanfan1 wrote:i REALLY wna know which episode tht is if anyone knows plzzzz tell
:)


Hmm.... I think it was a movie special
Boxcar Children

Osorezan Revoir/The black thousand-paper-cranes

Posts: 347

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Boxcar Children » June 6th, 2010, 1:25 pm

I love KID so much Hes in OVA 10!!!!!!!! ;D

Yay!!!!
I dont care if this isnt tranlated Im watching this right now cause I Love KID XD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWk-JGMKBls#ws
Spoiler:
Image
My Deviantart page==â–ºhttp://boxcarchildren.deviantart.com/
skyechan
Community Hero
User avatar

"真実はいつも一つ!"

Posts: 803

Contact:

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby skyechan » June 6th, 2010, 6:11 pm

Boxcar Children wrote:I love KID so much Hes in OVA 10!!!!!!!! ;D

Yay!!!!
I dont care if this isnt tranlated Im watching this right now cause I Love KID XD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWk-JGMKBls#ws
Spoiler:




Spoiler:
"Kid the Crocodile Hunter"? looool.
ImageImage
Zwiebelring
User avatar

オニオンリング!

Posts: 38

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby Zwiebelring » June 7th, 2010, 2:56 pm

Ahaha, lol.
That's my new favorite OVA :D

Best scene: Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta thinks Kaito is Shinichi ;D
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Next Episode Appearance?

Postby xGinx » June 12th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Any iea when the OVA 10 is going to be subbed?? This year, next one??
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests