Magic Kaitou - Special Chapter (1st part)

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
yamiangie

Re: Magic Kaitou - Special Chapter (1st part)

Postby yamiangie » August 12th, 2011, 11:04 pm

Toichi is one handsome man.
KaitoGirl

I can fail, but I will try again... 'til the end.

Postby KaitoGirl » August 12th, 2011, 11:05 pm

AWESOME! I gotta read the manga, I gotta read the manga....
Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help me. Psalm 22:11
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man..." Part of Jeremiah 17:5
http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=4 ... 547789#new <-- My FanArt
kaitoushinichi

Postby kaitoushinichi » August 12th, 2011, 11:39 pm

YES YES YES THANK YOU!!!!!!

(OMG IS THAT PHANTOM LADY I SEE THERE?????? :D)
KaitoGirl

I can fail, but I will try again... 'til the end.

Postby KaitoGirl » August 12th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Yeah, she is!! I noted her too!!
Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help me. Psalm 22:11
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man..." Part of Jeremiah 17:5
http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=4 ... 547789#new <-- My FanArt
xGinx

Postby xGinx » August 13th, 2011, 11:35 am

It might be how Kaito's parents actually met or something of the sort if we take in consideration Kaito's comment in the Patriot KID File.

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
queenmisanagi

hatate--journalist, yandere, certified cutie

Postby queenmisanagi » August 14th, 2011, 6:35 am

xGinx wrote:It might be how Kaito's parents actually met or something of the sort if we take in consideration Kaito's comment in the Patriot KID File.

Seriously considering this. It was also mentioned in the Patriot KID file that Phantom Lady stopped her activities when Kaitou KID appeared. Hmm what if Phantom Lady was originally the one looking for Pandora and then she meets Toichi and Toichi is like, oh I'll get that for you (LOL) ok kidding but prolly something like he told the organization that hired Phantom Lady that he would take her place. Or something like that. Flaw in my theory, though: The organization should've went after Phantom Lady after Toichi died.

Aurgh. I'm over-thinking this.

OH WAIT JUST NOTICED:

Last photo shows the panel are not black in background, meaning it's not a flashback. My bet: It is Kaito disguising himself as Toichi because Phantom Lady personally knows that Toichi is KID (prolly even someone related to Toichi, not necessarily his mother) and that explains why Phantom Lady is shocked to see Toichi's face when Kaito removes his top hat.
Last edited by queenmisanagi on August 14th, 2011, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KID and Shinichi sitting on a tree... S-O-L-V-I-N-G ... crimes...

fuckyeahkaishin.tumblr.com
Katty008

Postby Katty008 » August 14th, 2011, 10:27 pm

queen misanagi wrote:
xGinx wrote:It might be how Kaito's parents actually met or something of the sort if we take in consideration Kaito's comment in the Patriot KID File.

Seriously considering this. It was also mentioned in the Patriot KID file that Phantom Lady stopped her activities when Kaitou KID appeared. Hmm what if Phantom Lady was originally the one looking for Pandora and then she meets Toichi and Toichi is like, oh I'll get that for you (LOL) ok kidding but prolly something like he told the organization that hired Phantom Lady that he would take her place. Or something like that. Flaw in my theory, though: The organization should've went after Phantom Lady after Toichi died.

OH WAIT JUST NOTICED:

Last photo shows the panel are not black in background, meaning it's not a flashback. My bet: It is Kaito disguising himself as Toichi because Phantom Lady personally knows that Toichi is KID (prolly even someone related to Toichi, not necessarily his mother) and that explains why Phantom Lady is shocked to see Toichi's face when Kaito removes his top hat.

Oh man, that would be awesome. And it fits with the second picture, where the old guy is talking about Phantom Lady and Kid-as-Nakamori is shocked about whatever he's saying.

And old guy has goons who, if you look closely, seem to be pointing guns at Kid-as-Nakamori. We can have run-in with Pandora-seeking organization?
xGinx

Postby xGinx » August 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm

I hope we do ....

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Katty008

Postby Katty008 » August 14th, 2011, 10:39 pm

Basically...

HYPE GET!
queenmisanagi

hatate--journalist, yandere, certified cutie

Postby queenmisanagi » August 15th, 2011, 4:52 am

Katty008 wrote:
queen misanagi wrote:

OH WAIT JUST NOTICED:

Oh man, that would be awesome. And it fits with the second picture, where the old guy is talking about Phantom Lady and Kid-as-Nakamori is shocked about whatever he's saying.

And old guy has goons who, if you look closely, seem to be pointing guns at Kid-as-Nakamori. We can have run-in with Pandora-seeking organization?

OR Kuroba Toichi is actually still alive? (Just hoping since he's good-looking like his son LOLOLOL)
KID and Shinichi sitting on a tree... S-O-L-V-I-N-G ... crimes...

fuckyeahkaishin.tumblr.com
skyechan
Community Hero

"真実はいつも一つ!"

Postby skyechan » August 15th, 2011, 4:30 pm

Katty008 wrote:Oh man, that would be awesome. And it fits with the second picture, where the old guy is talking about Phantom Lady and Kid-as-Nakamori is shocked about whatever he's saying.

Spoiler:
I can't read the Chinese scans, but it certainly seems that way...?

queen misanagi wrote:OR Kuroba Toichi is actually still alive? (Just hoping since he's good-looking like his son LOLOLOL)

Spoiler:
Toichi is still dead; the image comes from a flashback to 18 years ago in Paris, which as you might recall, is where Kaitou Kid is listed as first making an appearance in Conan vs Kaitou Kid. :3
ImageImage
Katty008

Postby Katty008 » August 15th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Oh man, I wish I could read the scans. And then there's Aoko unconscious in that... car? It looks a bit like a car. And I'm pretty sure that the only circumstances that could lead to that sort of situation would be EPIC circumstances.
Arisana

Postby Arisana » August 15th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Chinese scans: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1177319226

Not sure how accurate my Chinese is, but...

Spoiler:
Nakamori starts off on his communication device to set off commands for capturing Kaitou Kid. He orders no one to be able to pass through, but Kaitou Kid is disguised as Aoko and claiming that she's here to deliver lunch to her father. The police let her pass.

Meanwhile, someone watching the scene behind a monitor comes to the conclusion that Nakamori Ginzo and Nakamori Aoko are Kaitou Kid and Phantom Lady.

At school, Aoko asks for Kaito's opinion on how she looked. She was wearing a hair clip she deemed cute. It reminded her of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

At the heist scene, Akako attends with Aoko under invitation (from Aoko?). Kaito is disguised as Inspector Nakamori. While Aoko plays with the car, a device cuffs her and emits sleeping gas to put her to sleep.

The man greets Inspector Nakamori as Kaitou Kid and mentions about the incident eighteen years ago. Phantom Lady was mentioned.

A Detective Conan & Magic Kaito Role Playing Game.

Characters particularly wanted for the RPG: Edogawa Conan/Kudo Shinichi, Mouri Ran, Haibara Ai/Miyano Shiho Mouri Kogoro, Jodie Starling, Hattori Heiji, Toyama Kazuha, Satou Miwako, Takagi Wataru, Kir, Snake and Gin.

Many other canon positions are available too.
Katty008

Postby Katty008 » August 15th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Spoiler:
Wait... so they think Aoko, a girl, is Kid, and Nakamori, a guy, is Phantom Lady? I'd love to see why they think that. Man, this is going to be awesome. And Akako being her creepy self, which we don't get near enough of, and obviously the hair clip is going to be important somehow.

Also, way to be completely freaky creepy, Phantom Lady. Dear god, I thought she was actually cutting off that guy's hand at first.