Is Kaito S or M?

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.

Self explanatory. Do you think Kaito is an S or an M?

Sadist
19%
Masochist
81%

Total votes: 80
SZ5531
Whaaa...?

Re: Is Kaito S or M?

Post by SZ5531 »

The majority seems to vote M (I did too)
;D M&Ms win  ;D

but I like sour skittles
:( :| :) :D ;D
iSmile evolution
Dwalin

Post by Dwalin »

Strange. I never thought about him as a masochist. But I have only seen the cartoons though. Is he so different in the manga?
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

pofa wrote:
Detective Gin wrote: What is M and S?
Clearly, an overwhelming majority believes Kaito prefers M&Ms over Skittles.

Which, I mean, duh. No contest.
Except Skittles are better.

@Dwalin: Have you read his manga?
Dwalin

Post by Dwalin »

ProfParanoia wrote: @Dwalin: Have you read his manga?
Not yet. I only watched the anime. But don't tell me I will like him more after reading the manga. I already know he tries to destroy that gem and wants to avenge his father.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Dwalin wrote:
ProfParanoia wrote: @Dwalin: Have you read his manga?
Not yet. I only watched the anime. But don't tell me I will like him more after reading the manga. I already know he tries to destroy that gem and wants to avenge his father.
Given how he seems to enjoy putting himself in positions of danger- from his conduct around Aoko upward- M seems like a pretty obvious choice. The manga is mental but I like it. Plus, the manga features Akako, who is NOWHERE in the DC manga. Which sucks because she is awesome.
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine
Chillin'

Post by kirite »

Well the appearance of Akako might fry Conan's "there is no such thing as magic" circuits.  Causing him to go into a murderous rampage.
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Akako breaks reality. That's why she's banned from the DC manga, apparently.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

mangaluva wrote: Akako breaks reality. That's why she's banned from the DC manga, apparently.
I really hope we get a case that can't be resolved and Akako will be the one behind it :P
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote: Akako breaks reality. That's why she's banned from the DC manga, apparently.
I really hope we get a case that can't be resolved and Akako will be the one behind it :P
And when Heiji and Shinichi are utterly stumped, Kazuha shows up with her omamori and saves the day! XD
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

mangaluva wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
And when Heiji and Shinichi are utterly stumped, Kazuha shows up with her omamori and saves the day! XD
AkaZuha FTW
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

voted M. Lotsa reasons ;D
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Pffft....pfft... EHHHH HAH HAH HAH! XD

ohhhh I'd LOVE to see their faces!  :D I'd think that'd probably be the funniest thing in the entire series...
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Post by Kaito Lady »

voting M...there's just a lot of reasons to do so
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

Spoiler:

Does it count as an answer?? xD
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Coon
Just chillin'

Post by Coon »

Voted M. Kaito definitely seems to have a self-destructive streak, judging by the stunts he pulls and the kicks he seems to get laughing down the barrels of guns.
And perving on Aoko.

I don't really see any signs of being a sadist, unless you count his obvious amusement in outsmarting the police day in and day out.
Refuse to break, refuse to bend.
I'll be the one left standing at the end.