Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby mangaluva » July 5th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Detective Tommy wrote:So Yukiko had an affair?
Shocking.


With Toichi? I can see that. Who wouldn't? ;D
Akemi~chan

self-proclaimed Community Ghost

Posts: 1208

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Akemi~chan » July 5th, 2010, 12:56 pm

mangaluva wrote:
Detective Tommy wrote:So Yukiko had an affair?
Shocking.


With Toichi? I can see that. Who wouldn't? ;D


i know,huh? they seem to be a good fit.
Image
Detective Tommy
User avatar
Posts: 2475

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Detective Tommy » July 6th, 2010, 1:33 am

Akemi~chan wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
Detective Tommy wrote:So Yukiko had an affair?
Shocking.


With Toichi? I can see that. Who wouldn't? ;D


i know,huh? they seem to be a good fit.



Hmmm...

An amazing actress + An amazing thief.
or
An amazing actress + An amazing detective/novelist.

Which one?

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby bluekaitou1412 » July 7th, 2010, 2:59 am

YukikoxMegure
YukikoxAgasa
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5169

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Conia » July 7th, 2010, 12:48 pm

mangaluva wrote:Yukiko x Gin.


Hands up- who just got mentally scarred? :D


Next time spoilers, please.
Image
Tanner-kun
Posts: 1492

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Tanner-kun » July 7th, 2010, 12:53 pm

mangaluva wrote:Yukiko x Gin.


Hands up- who just got mentally scarred? :D
*raises hand*
pofa
Community Savior
User avatar

Armchair sorcerey

Posts: 1187

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby pofa » July 7th, 2010, 5:49 pm

mangaluva wrote:Yukiko x Gin.



YukikoxGin=Sonoko.

Hands up- who just got mentally scarred? :D
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Detective Tommy
User avatar
Posts: 2475

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Detective Tommy » July 8th, 2010, 1:09 am

Or maybe Yusaku is actually Gin! That would be a hell of a twist.

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

Akemi~chan

self-proclaimed Community Ghost

Posts: 1208

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Akemi~chan » July 8th, 2010, 1:15 am

Detective Tommy wrote:Or maybe Yusaku is actually Gin! That would be a hell of a twist.


no that would be scary as hell. considering yuusaku is one of my fav characters TT ^ TT.
Image
Detective Tommy
User avatar
Posts: 2475

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Detective Tommy » July 8th, 2010, 1:17 am

Akemi~chan wrote:
Detective Tommy wrote:Or maybe Yusaku is actually Gin! That would be a hell of a twist.


no that would be scary as hell. considering yuusaku is one of my fav characters TT ^ TT.


It's probably impossible that Yusaku is Gin.

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

Shuuichi Akai

currently in shool. will open this site if hv time

Posts: 1800

Contact:

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Shuuichi Akai » July 8th, 2010, 4:27 am

pofa wrote:
mangaluva wrote:Yukiko x Gin.



YukikoxGin=Sonoko.

Hands up- who just got mentally scarred? :D


who knows? maybe Sonko is actually addopted by the Suzuki family ::)
Image
Chibby
User avatar

Nya?

Posts: 48

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Chibby » July 9th, 2010, 8:50 am

...I'm not touching the hidden identities / mixed pairings issue....

Though, in regards to the original idea of the thread, I'm inclined to believe that the relation between Kaito and Shinichi is further back than one generation. My pet theory regarding their common ancestor:

Spoiler:
Samizu Kichiemon.
My Twitter is ChibbyScans for anyone interested.
Detective Tommy
User avatar
Posts: 2475

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby Detective Tommy » July 9th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Chibby wrote:...I'm not touching the hidden identities / mixed pairings issue....

Though, in regards to the original idea of the thread, I'm inclined to believe that the relation between Kaito and Shinichi is further back than one generation. My pet theory regarding their common ancestor:

Spoiler:
Samizu Kichiemon.



Who is that?

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

nomemory
User avatar

TheElderNom

Posts: 809

Re: Kaitou-Shinichi long lost twins???

Postby nomemory » July 9th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Detective Tommy wrote:
Chibby wrote:...I'm not touching the hidden identities / mixed pairings issue....

Though, in regards to the original idea of the thread, I'm inclined to believe that the relation between Kaito and Shinichi is further back than one generation. My pet theory regarding their common ancestor:

Spoiler:
Samizu Kichiemon.



Who is that?

The guy who builds crazy traps and houses if I recall correctly. The most resent would be the DB case with the warehouse.
Image
my dA account

"Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" - Iroh (Avatar - The Last Airbender)

Return to “Kaitou Kid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests