KaitoXAoko

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
Kurunouma

Re: KaitoXAoko

Post by Kurunouma »

Charlotte-Holmes wrote: Actually I've just finished a KaitoXAoko fanfiction and am currently working on the sequel so I will pass. Thank you anyway though.
Yay! I also like fanfiction. I'm looking forward for your KaitoXAoko fanfiction ;D
"I heard a voice telling me to live, embracing the loss. It's the curse that we humans must bear."

-Even if I'm away, DCTP will always stay in my heart-

cute gifts from PT
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

kurunouma wrote:
Charlotte-Holmes wrote: Actually I've just finished a KaitoXAoko fanfiction and am currently working on the sequel so I will pass. Thank you anyway though.
Yay! I also like fanfiction. I'm looking forward for your KaitoXAoko fanfiction ;D
*nods
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
Charlotte-Holmes

Post by Charlotte-Holmes »

I'm working on the sequel and wondering whether to have Kaito or Aoko shrink as a result of APTX 4869. Would that be a good idea? of course the cure would eventually be found by Ai.
aly_angelflight
Get that squirrel!

Post by aly_angelflight »

No, keep them teen sized. It doesn't make sense for anyone to take APTX willingly, because the chance that you'll shrink is marginally tiny compared to that of an having an agonizing death. ::)
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
Charlotte-Holmes

aly_angelflight wrote: No, keep them teen sized. It doesn't make sense for anyone to take APTX willingly, because the chance that you'll shrink is marginally tiny compared to that of an having an agonizing death. ::)
Excellent point. I wasn't going to have them take it willingly, but it's a fanfiction so anything can happen. Thank you. :)
redangelran

Post by redangelran »

Charlotte-Holmes wrote: I'm working on the sequel and wondering whether to have Kaito or Aoko shrink as a result of APTX 4869. Would that be a good idea? of course the cure would eventually be found by Ai.
that is a good idea. It's better if a different event lead to that happening though :)
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
Charlotte-Holmes

redangelran wrote:
Charlotte-Holmes wrote: I'm working on the sequel and wondering whether to have Kaito or Aoko shrink as a result of APTX 4869. Would that be a good idea? of course the cure would eventually be found by Ai.
that is a good idea. It's better if a different event lead to that happening though :)
What sort of event would you suggest?
redangelran

Post by redangelran »

can't think of any, but it would be better if kaito shrunk not because he followed those men in black and listened to their conversation and everything which happened to shinichi...
-Mouri Ran

-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
Charlotte-Holmes

Actually I was thinking of shrinking Aoko because it wouldn't be useful if Kaito was shrunk
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

Aoko is at a Kid-heist and tries to catch him on her own
She then finds him but he is surounded by the bad guys who want to kill him.
They notice her and want to kill her but can't use their weapons because there are police around, so they give her the APTX.
Kaito somehow manages to flee with her and while they are trying to get away, she shrinks.
He brings her to a hideout where she wakes up while he is treating his own wounds.
He tries to hide his identity but Jii walks in and she recognises him
they then tell her what happened to Kaito's father, pandora and about the organisation.
To their surprise, she decides to help him take the bad guys down

I think it would be funny if she lived with him as a distant relative or something but she could also go into Conan's class. (I don't think that both is possible at the same time) Either way, Kaito has to forge her entire background
To explain to her father why she suddenly left her home: He could call as KID and tell him that she is alright but he should act like she was dead or missing. Perhaps he is temporaly suspended because of 'private issues' or moved to another division (which helps Aoko as she doesn't have to do something against her father)

I don't know how you want to make Kaito make contact with Ai. Does he already know Conan's secret?
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
Charlotte-Holmes

Borealis wrote: Aoko is at a Kid-heist and tries to catch him on her own
They notice her and want to kill her but can't use their weapons because there are police around, so they give her the APTX.
Kaito somehow manages to flee with her and while they are trying to get away, she shrinks.
He brings her to a hideout where she wakes up while he is treating his own wounds.
they then tell her what happened to Kaito's father, pandora and about the organisation.

I think it would be funny if she lived with him as a distant relative or something but she could also go into Conan's class. (I don't think that both is possible at the same time) Either way, Kaito has to forge her entire background
To explain to her father why she suddenly left her home: He could call as KID and tell him that she is alright but he should act like she was dead or missing. Perhaps he is temporaly suspended because of 'private issues' or moved to another division (which helps Aoko as she doesn't have to do something against her father)

I don't know how you want to make Kaito make contact with Ai. Does he already know Conan's secret?
I'm currently on the fifth chapter.
Aoko, Kaito and Hakuba are Professor Agasa's house with Conan who they know is Shinichi. Vermouth had bugged the house and is nearby and knows that Aoko and Hakuba need to hide as they are wanted by the organisation because they destroyed Pandora. I was going to have Aoko go outside without permission to put the rubbish out and Vermouth could attack her and give her the pill so she can hide as a seven year old.
aly_angelflight
Get that squirrel!

Charlotte-Holmes wrote:
Borealis wrote: Aoko is at a Kid-heist and tries to catch him on her own

I'm currently on the fifth chapter.
Aoko, Kaito and Hakuba are Professor Agasa's house with Conan who they know is Shinichi. Vermouth had bugged the house and is nearby and knows that Aoko and Hakuba need to hide as they are wanted by the organisation because they destroyed Pandora. I was going to have Aoko go outside without permission to put the rubbish out and Vermouth could attack her and give her the pill so she can hide as a seven year old.
...Which wouldn't make sense since Vermouth should know good and well that APTX has killed all of its victims except for Shiho and Shinichi, and she's definitely not that much of a risk-taker. (And did I mention that I thought you were going to make Okiya=Bourbon at first?)

The date episode was <3.
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
Charlotte-Holmes

I think I'm going to change the subject back to Kaito and Aoko now and not my fanfiction. Thank you to everyone for their help though.

So do you think there will be any KaitoxAoko in the new chapters that are coming out?
aly_angelflight
Get that squirrel!

I'm more inclined to think that the new chapters are going to address the Phantom Lady issue, but that's not saying there can't be any cute AoKai moments. :)
Charlotte-Holmes

I really hope there is.