KaitoXAoko

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
Charlotte-Holmes

Re: KaitoXAoko

Post by Charlotte-Holmes »

I saw a thread on here that had screenshots from the new anime episode that is based on Kaito's busy day and it mostly followed the manga.
queenmisanagi
hatate--journalist, yandere, certified cutie

Post by queenmisanagi »

Just watched MK Special 2: KID's Busy Date.

If you're a Kaoko fan, you'll looooove the ending. They kind of changed the mood compared to the manga. The anime is much lighter (same lines and same thing that happened, though) but OMG *heart flutters* even if I'm not a hardcore Kaoko fan, you'll be forced to convert or just wish you were in love with someone.
KID and Shinichi sitting on a tree... S-O-L-V-I-N-G ... crimes...

fuckyeahkaishin.tumblr.com
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

queen misanagi wrote: Just watched MK Special 2: KID's Busy Date.

If you're a Kaoko fan, you'll looooove the ending. They kind of changed the mood compared to the manga. The anime is much lighter (same lines and same thing that happened, though) but OMG *heart flutters* even if I'm not a hardcore Kaoko fan, you'll be forced to convert or just wish you were in love with someone.
I adored that chapter! Where did you watch it? Did they keep the line about the ice cream? ♥
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

mangaluva wrote:

I adored that chapter! Where did you watch it? Did they keep the line about the ice cream? ♥
OHHHH YEAH! X3
Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDURlJj ... 3&index=30
I was SCREAMING and CRYING I was so happy!
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
Charlotte-Holmes

Post by Charlotte-Holmes »

yay! I loved that. It does feel a little different to the manga and some of it is modernised slightly. :)
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

Charlotte-Holmes wrote: yay! I loved that. It does feel a little different to the manga and some of it is modernised slightly. :)
IKR?! X3

And yeah. I don't think they should have altered Aoko's outfit but Kaito's.... yeah I'm glad they changed it! XD
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
Hikari-Ai-Chi
030 Fishies go POOKA POOKA POOKA!

Post by Hikari-Ai-Chi »

Oh, the new episode?
XD I was fan-girling the whole time!

Squealing and such....
I dont like being an over-excited fan-girl....but...at that moment..I could'nt contain my happiness.......It was so cute and funny... <3
Piffle Smiffle's! <3
Peachy Keen, Like Butter And Cream! =w=
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

OH MY GEM!!!
the new kaito kid special is awesome!!!!!!
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

redangelran wrote: OH MY GEM!!!
the new kaito kid special is awesome!!!!!!
Totally is. And the ice cream scene was just gorgeous ♥
redangelran

Post by redangelran »

you said it right!!! the ice cream scene is so EPIC :D
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

mangaluva wrote:

It's already available for Download Here
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

Sorry for Double Post, but It just needed to be done ....
Spoiler:

Enjoy!! ....
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

I love those screencaps and this episode forever. That is all.
redangelran

Post by redangelran »

excited for the next one!! ;D
-Mouri Ran

-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
tantei.conan

Post by tantei.conan »

loved the episode.. specially the ice cream scene and Kaito's smile <3