Kaitou kid fan topic.

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Post by mangaluva »

conia wrote:
xGinx wrote: MangaluvaxKaito  :o :o :o
There'll be no plot development in that one, since Mangaluva would marry Kaitou the second after they are named a couple :P
The ring's already on my finger ;D but there would be a plot- the other ten million Kaito fangirls would be after my head, lead by their Evil Queen Sonoko, and i'd have to learn ninja skills to defend myself from them and whtie magic to defend myself from Akako XDXD

Other note: I made and AMV about the Magic Kaito special ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3enGu2aYw0#
skyechan
Community Hero
"真実はいつも一つ!"

Post by skyechan »

mangaluva wrote: Other note: I made and AMV about the Magic Kaito special ;D
Very well done!! I was quite impressed you put this together so quickly after the raw's release. What program do you use for editing? (I use Adobe Premiere 6 personally. ^^; )
ImageImage
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

mangaluva wrote:
conia wrote:
There'll be no plot development in that one, since Mangaluva would marry Kaitou the second after they are named a couple :P
The ring's already on my finger ;D but there would be a plot- the other ten million Kaito fangirls would be after my head, lead by their Evil Queen Sonoko, and i'd have to learn ninja skills to defend myself from them and whtie magic to defend myself from Akako XDXD

Great Vid.

About the ninja skills, i remember someone saying that he had a few, i can't remember who, but look for him, he might train you ;D ;D
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

skyechan wrote:
mangaluva wrote: Other note: I made and AMV about the Magic Kaito special ;D
Very well done!! I was quite impressed you put this together so quickly after the raw's release. What program do you use for editing? (I use Adobe Premiere 6 personally. ^^; )
I used to use Windows Movie Maker, but I recently got Sony Vegas, so that's what i've been using for my last few vids. When I saw the raw, I downloaded it straight away on Zamzar and got to work XD glad you like it!
Tanner-kun

Post by Tanner-kun »

xGinx wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
conia wrote:

Great Vid.

About the ninja skills, i remember someone saying that he had a few, i can't remember who, but look for him, he might train you ;D ;D
I take you to him now young one, learn you must, ninja you will become, he waiting must hurry.
kaitoushinichi

Post by kaitoushinichi »

mangaluva wrote:
Mead wrote: Where is my Makoto fan topic? >_> I'm tempted to start a MakotoxSonoko topic, but people would proabaly burn me at the stake.
I'd support you. If Sonoko is with Makoto instead of Kid, he's free for ME! *bricked by all of the other fangirls*
YES! KAITO IS MINE!!
Spoiler:
THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!! THE SPAMMING TREE WILL PREVAIL!!
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

Xcommando wrote:
xGinx wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
conia wrote:

Great Vid.

I take you to him now young one, learn you must, ninja you will become, he waiting must hurry.
Xyoda instead of Xcomando LOL
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

This thread is not worthy of KID.
Beastly
That was expected from my Silver Bullet

Post by Beastly »

bluekaitou1412 wrote: This thread is not worthy of KID.
Your right Nakamori
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

The internet is not worthy of KID. But we do what we can.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

mangaluva wrote:
No, you obviously not.
Spoiler:
You let xcommando make a fan thread before you do. Does that mean he's a bigger KID fan than you? And look what we got? A sorry excuse of a fan thread, with wrong spellings and all.
Tanner-kun

Post by Tanner-kun »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
No, you obviously not.
Spoiler:
You let xcommando make a fan thread before you do. Does that mean he's a bigger KID fan than you? And look what we got? A sorry excuse of a fan thread, with wrong spellings and all.
I support this.  ;D
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
No, you obviously not.
Spoiler:
LOL, trying to start another war?  :o :o :o
kaitoushinichi

Post by kaitoushinichi »

xGinx wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
No, you obviously not.
Spoiler:
LOL, trying to start another war?  :o :o :o
Oh please... I don't want my inbox overflowing again...
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
No, you obviously not.
Spoiler:
I don't have time to make threads. I'm too busy writing fic about Kid and making AMVs about him and Pokedex entries about him.