Kaitou kid fan topic.

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 20th, 2010, 12:58 pm

mangaluva wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:This thread is not worthy of KID.


The internet is not worthy of KID. But we do what we can.


No, you obviously not.

Spoiler:
You let xcommando make a fan thread before you do. Does that mean he's a bigger KID fan than you? And look what we got? A sorry excuse of a fan thread, with wrong spellings and all.



I don't have time to make threads. I'm too busy writing fic about Kid and making AMVs about him and Pokedex entries about him.


Pokedex Entries?? ??? ??? ???
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5169

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Conia » April 20th, 2010, 12:59 pm

xGinx wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:This thread is not worthy of KID.


The internet is not worthy of KID. But we do what we can.


No, you obviously not.

Spoiler:
You let xcommando make a fan thread before you do. Does that mean he's a bigger KID fan than you? And look what we got? A sorry excuse of a fan thread, with wrong spellings and all.



I don't have time to make threads. I'm too busy writing fic about Kid and making AMVs about him and Pokedex entries about him.


Pokedex Entries?? ??? ??? ???


PokeConan entries ;)
Image
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 20th, 2010, 1:13 pm

Yes, I actually did it.

http://fav.me/d2o34k4

http://fav.me/d2o34ru

I've used the DA links instead of putting up IMG tags because they're really big. More to come XD
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5169

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Conia » April 20th, 2010, 1:18 pm

Can't believe you actually did it 0_o...

I'll be waiting for more :D
Image
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 20th, 2010, 1:23 pm

conia wrote:Can't believe you actually did it 0_o...

I'll be waiting for more :D


Neither can I ^_^;
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 20th, 2010, 4:34 pm

And there are more. I should probably put these in my fanstuff thread, too, but they're Kaito and Kid and therefore topical.

http://fav.me/d2o3bel

http://fav.me/d2o3f14
Sakina
User avatar
Posts: 418

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Sakina » April 20th, 2010, 4:38 pm

mangaluva wrote:Yes, I actually did it.

http://fav.me/d2o34k4

http://fav.me/d2o34ru

I've used the DA links instead of putting up IMG tags because they're really big. More to come XD

mangaluva wrote:And there are more. I should probably put these in my fanstuff thread, too, but they're Kaito and Kid and therefore topical.

http://fav.me/d2o3bel

http://fav.me/d2o3f14

I <3 u!!  You win my internets.
Last edited by Sakina on April 21st, 2010, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
pofa
Community Savior
User avatar

Armchair sorcerey

Posts: 1187

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby pofa » April 20th, 2010, 5:56 pm

Those are AMAZING.

Please, more!
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 20th, 2010, 6:29 pm

I lol'ed so bad with those Pokedex Entries, they're great. Keep them coming.
Last edited by xGinx on April 21st, 2010, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
skyechan
Community Hero
User avatar

"真実はいつも一つ!"

Posts: 802

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby skyechan » April 20th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Seriously loling a lot at those Pokedex entries. xD;; You should get your own topic on the fanworks board and post em there. I anxiously await more!
ImageImage
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 21st, 2010, 4:37 am

I do have my own topic, "Mangaluva's fics and vids". I've got them posted there and will probably post more there in future ;)

*mumbles* Akako's gotta be dark/psychic, Heiji, Ran and Kazuha'll be at least half-fighting, what would Hakuba be...?
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Posts: 5378

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » April 21st, 2010, 4:46 am

Those are awesome. Can't wait to see Hakuba's.
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 21st, 2010, 5:41 am

mangaluva wrote:I do have my own topic, "Mangaluva's fics and vids". I've got them posted there and will probably post more there in future ;)

*mumbles* Akako's gotta be dark/psychic, Heiji, Ran and Kazuha'll be at least half-fighting, what would Hakuba be...?


Psychic for sure, maybe flying too thanks to the eagle he carries with him??
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5169

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Conia » April 21st, 2010, 10:26 am

Hakuba, in Mafia, has to fly from England to Japan, so flying type :D
Image
PokerFace312

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Posts: 1360

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby PokerFace312 » August 19th, 2010, 1:44 am

Ahem. I have an announcement to make:

KAITOU KID ROX OUR SOX! WE MUST REVIVE THIS THREAD!

That is all.
Image
My Fanfiction          My tumblr          My MAL

Return to “Kaitou Kid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests