Kaitou kid fan topic.

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
Tanner-kun
Posts: 1492

Contact:

Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Tanner-kun » April 18th, 2010, 4:27 am

ImageLADYS AND GENTLE MAN!
welcome to the kid fan topic.Image
Image
For all discussion related to 1412

No boy x boy pairings or anything please.
                                                                                                                                                                             Image
Beastly
User avatar

That was expected from my Silver Bullet

Posts: 423

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Beastly » April 18th, 2010, 4:38 am

XcommandoXKid?
Image
Tanner-kun
Posts: 1492

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Tanner-kun » April 18th, 2010, 6:53 am

Beastly wrote:XcommandoXKid?
Figured something like that was coming but me. I just started the thread because their is a Heiji thread an Ai thread so why not kaitou?
Tanner-kun
Posts: 1492

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Tanner-kun » April 18th, 2010, 7:16 am

mangaluva wrote:[color=red]BECAUSE KAITO IS AWESOME!!!
He Is great isn't he.
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 18th, 2010, 7:24 am

Xcommando wrote:
mangaluva wrote:[color=red]BECAUSE KAITO IS AWESOME!!!
He Is great isn't he.


No question  8) Please let there be more Magic Kaito special episodes, please, please, please...
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 18th, 2010, 10:35 am

kentasaiba wrote:PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! I WOULD GIVE MY LIVE FOR THAT!


KAITO HATER!

You will give your life. But the topic shall not close. *draws sword*
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 18th, 2010, 10:37 am

mangaluva wrote:
kentasaiba wrote:PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! I WOULD GIVE MY LIVE FOR THAT!


KAITO HATER!

You will give your life. But the topic shall not close. *draws sword*


c====()==========> ..... I named it EXcabilur ;D ;D
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Beastly
User avatar

That was expected from my Silver Bullet

Posts: 423

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Beastly » April 18th, 2010, 10:40 am

xGinx wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
kentasaiba wrote:PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! I WOULD GIVE MY LIVE FOR THAT!


KAITO HATER!

You will give your life. But the topic shall not close. *draws sword*


c====()==========> ..... I named it EXcabilur ;D ;D


This is Kaito Kid fan topic not King Arthur fan topic.
Image
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 18th, 2010, 10:45 am

Beastly wrote:
xGinx wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
kentasaiba wrote:PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC! I WOULD GIVE MY LIVE FOR THAT!


KAITO HATER!

You will give your life. But the topic shall not close. *draws sword*


c====()==========> ..... I named it EXcabilur ;D ;D


This is Kaito Kid fan topic not King Arthur fan topic.


But as a Kaitou Kid thread u can't expect to be on-topic xD

P.S: Good luck with the sword Mangaluva, it's kinda rusted but it will do the job ;D
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Mead
User avatar
Posts: 207

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Mead » April 18th, 2010, 10:52 am

Kid, Kid, Kid, >_> He's always soooo cool and talked about.

Where is my Makoto fan topic? >_> I'm tempted to start a MakotoxSonoko topic, but people would proabaly burn me at the stake.
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5260

Contact:

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby mangaluva » April 18th, 2010, 10:54 am

Mead wrote:Where is my Makoto fan topic? >_> I'm tempted to start a MakotoxSonoko topic, but people would proabaly burn me at the stake.


I'd support you. If Sonoko is with Makoto instead of Kid, he's free for ME! *bricked by all of the other fangirls*
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5144

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Conia » April 18th, 2010, 12:02 pm

mangaluva wrote:
Mead wrote:Where is my Makoto fan topic? >_> I'm tempted to start a MakotoxSonoko topic, but people would proabaly burn me at the stake.


I'd support you. If Sonoko is with Makoto instead of Kid, he's free for ME! *bricked by all of the other fangirls*


SonokoXKaitou?? :o :o
Image
xGinx
Posts: 1937

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby xGinx » April 18th, 2010, 12:09 pm

conia wrote:
mangaluva wrote:
Mead wrote:Where is my Makoto fan topic? >_> I'm tempted to start a MakotoxSonoko topic, but people would proabaly burn me at the stake.


I'd support you. If Sonoko is with Makoto instead of Kid, he's free for ME! *bricked by all of the other fangirls*


SonokoXKaitou?? :o :o


SonokoxKaitou and MangaluvaxKaito  :o :o :o
Image

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5144

Re: Kaitou kid fan topic.

Postby Conia » April 18th, 2010, 12:13 pm

xGinx wrote:MangaluvaxKaito  :o :o :o


There'll be no plot development in that one, since Mangaluva would marry Kaitou the second after they are named a couple :P
Image

Return to “Kaitou Kid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest