Snake is a member of the BO?

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
Eve
Hiatus :P

Re: Snake is a member of the BO?

Post by Eve »

Suutashi wrote: Regardless, if full black was an actual rule, we’d be able to tell who every BO agent was on That's a good point because Haibara actually did said something to that extent during the Bus Jacking Case when Conan was freaked out by some man wearing black. Then there's the woman Conan thought was Black Org but was actually a red herring. You know, the case where Haibara was first introduced. I don't recall seeing Sherry wearing any black during the flashback when she still in the B.O either.
1. Why the red font? It hurts my eyes XD lol
2. Sherry wears black underneath her lab coat
3. Part of 'Everyone' wears black overalls, All BO wears Black most of the time or when in action, somewhere along the line, we can narrowed it down by looking at ppl wearing black :P
4. Black has represented death, destruction, doom, fear and sorrow culturally. Also status and formality. In other words, most Japanese don't run around with overall black themed clothing unless they're into some other kind of culture such as  goth, or BO in DC.
5. It's my speculation, I'm not always right. I'm apparently, according to some people, are always wrong However, it's a thought ^^
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
Suutashi
I'll fix it later.

Post by Suutashi »

Eve wrote:
Suutashi wrote: Regardless, if full black was an actual rule, we’d be able to tell who every BO agent was on That's a good point because Haibara actually did said something to that extent during the Bus Jacking Case when Conan was freaked out by some man wearing black. Then there's the woman Conan thought was Black Org but was actually a red herring. You know, the case where Haibara was first introduced. I don't recall seeing Sherry wearing any black during the flashback when she still in the B.O either.
1. Why the red font? It hurts my eyes XD lol
2. Sherry wears black underneath her lab coat
3. Part of 'Everyone' wears black overalls, All BO wears Black most of the time or when in action, somewhere along the line, we can narrowed it down by looking at ppl wearing black :P
4. Black has represented death, destruction, doom, fear and sorrow culturally. Also status and formality. In other words, most Japanese don't run around with overall black themed clothing unless they're into some other kind of culture such as  goth, or BO in DC.
5. It's my speculation, I'm not always right. I'm apparently, according to some people, are always wrong However, it's a thought ^^

1. I changed the font color in my post back to black. I intended to use it to high light part of a quote but I changed what I was going to post then forgot to remove the red font code.
2. Remember this post? ---->
Eve wrote:
Vicky wrote: http://karmaburn.com/files/screenshots/ ... n59902.jpg ;D Granted, there's some color there, but the under part is black.

_> <_< Really, I only read the manga these days? XD
But the 'outside' part is pink... :-\ that cancelled the black XD LOL
If we were to go along with the logic that lighter colored outer cloth cancels the black clothing under clothing then what Sherry was wearing under the lab coat doesn't count.
3. If that were true then we'd have to include most male Japanese students as possible Black Org agents. Do a Google search for Gakuran and most of the results will be of a black uniform.
4. As I said before: most male Japanese uniforms are black. As for the color theory thing....
Wikipedia-Black wrote: In Japanese culture, kuro (black) is a symbol of nobility, age, and experience, as opposed to shiro (white), which symbolizes serfdom, youth, and naiveté. Thus the black belt is a mark of achievement and seniority in many martial arts, whereas in, for example, Shotokan karate, a white belt is a rank-less belt that comes before all other belts. These ranks are called dan.
Color symbolism varies greatly from one culture to the next. For example:
Visual Color Symbols: Black Represents... wrote:    * Apache: West - where the sun sets
    * Australian Aboriginals: Color of the people
    * Cherokee: Problems and death. Represents the West.
    * China: Color for young boys
    * Navajo: Dibé Nitsaa - Obsidian Mountain
    * Thailand: Bad luck, unhappiness, evil
    * Eastern: Career, evil, knowledge, mourning, pennance
    * Western: Funerals, death, Halloween (with orange), bad guys, rebellion
    * Feng Shui: Yin, water, money, income, career success, emotional protection, power, stability, bruises, evil
    * Psychology: self-confidence, strength, power
5. It's refreshing to see someone willing to admit they're wrong. I don't hear or see enough people with that sense of humility.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Suutashi wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Eve wrote:
Vicky wrote: http://karmaburn.com/files/screenshots/ ... n59902.jpg ;D Granted, there's some color there, but the under part is black.

_> _> I don’t think that’s Gosho’s style.
That's a good point because Haibara actually did said something to that extent during the Bus Jacking Case when Conan was freaked out by some man wearing black. Then there's the woman Conan thought was Black Org but was actually a red herring. You know, the case where Haibara was first introduced. I don't recall seeing Sherry wearing any black during the flashback when she still in the B.O either.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you're right about this. Arisana on PM mentioned something similar to it last night. Saying something about how Haibara said "wrong." I don't remember the exact quote, though.
A Detective Conan and Magic Kaitou Role Playing Game / collaborative writing community.
Many characters from the series are available, including major ones! We also accept original characters from any faction in DC and MK. Despite the usage of real life PBs, we follow the anime/manga.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Ai called out Conan for suspecting a guy just because he was wearing black on the bus, and then explains how BO members have a dark aura that she can almost feel, even from her sister. In flashbacks, Sherry seemed fond of a labcoat/red dress combo, and Akemi's never seen wearing a lot of black either, IIRC.
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

mangaluva wrote:
ProfParanoia wrote:
ShiraKiryuu wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote: Who is Snake? .__."
Spoiler:
That Snake is a good guy, you want Liquid Snake.
This thread is about Snake, The Bastard Who Killed Toichi.
So then Solidus Snake?
blue-y
Been reading Conan since I was a kid back in primary school and now I've graduated with a Bachelor's degree :P meanwhile Shinichi/Conan is forever young^^;

Post by blue-y »

If I'm not mistaken, I read from somewhere that in an interview from Aoyama-sensei, he said that Snake is not part of the B.O. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Incomplete-tantei
"No Pain, No Gain."

Post by Incomplete-tantei »

I've read many posts saying that Gosho said the BO didn't have any relation with the organization in MK so Snake can't be a black org member can he ?
I was just thinkin' Snake really does look like Tequila don't you think so ? xD just my personal opinion though
Partsu
I'm always seeing the future that won't be...

Post by Partsu »

both are big and have nice moustache...and same colored one at that...

so yes I think they look alike...
Spoiler: things
Haibara for the win!
Certified
AokoxKaito/Kid,
Shinichi/ConanxRan,
KazuhaxHeiji-Fan
ShinConxRanxShiAi-for laughs
"There is only one truth"
and no one wants Ran to know it
bastards!

Thank you briggettkylie for these amazing Gifs:
Spoiler: gifs
ImageImage
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I still think Gosho should make both organizations the same since the series is going on forever.

Of course I have an awesome idea that both organizations are different yet unwittingly to everyone else that Anokata is the same for both. I'll care about that not making sense in a detective manga when it isn't completely awesome.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
believer08
Love is ZERO

Post by believer08 »

kkslider5552000 wrote: I still think Gosho should make both organizations the same since the series is going on forever.

Of course I have an awesome idea that both organizations are different yet unwittingly to everyone else that Anokata is the same for both. I'll care about that not making sense in a detective manga when it isn't completely awesome.
I like that idea. If that's it, we can count in Kid in the final showdown with the org...
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

It could end in an epic turf war between the anti-Kid lot and the BO. Tokyo goes into a crisis as bombings and random shootings spread all over the place. It turns into a psychological horror as both Kid and Conan become beyond paranoid and start seeing enemies in every shadow and go slowly insane (more so, in Kid's case).
MadelineLime

Post by MadelineLime »

believer08 wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote: I still think Gosho should make both organizations the same since the series is going on forever.

I like that idea. If that's it, we can count in Kid in the final showdown with the org...
I'm crossing my fingers, I want this to happen so much.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

mangaluva wrote: It could end in an epic turf war between the anti-Kid lot and the BO. Tokyo goes into a crisis as bombings and random shootings spread all over the place. It turns into a psychological horror as both Kid and Conan become beyond paranoid and start seeing enemies in every shadow and go slowly insane (more so, in Kid's case).
EPIC
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
--Rye--

Post by --Rye-- »

blue-y wrote: If I'm not mistaken, I read from somewhere that in an interview from Aoyama-sensei, he said that Snake is not part of the B.O. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That's true. Gosho-sensei did say that the Organization in Magic Kaito and the Black Organization in Detective Conan are DIFFERENT.
SABER FROM FATE/STAY NIGHT AND FATE/ZERO