Toichi & Yusaku

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Toichi & Yusaku

Postby mangaluva » December 22nd, 2009, 10:58 am

takiko wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:some people think Twilight is an amazing book too  :-*

Count me out there. :D

I liked it initially. Now I think she wrote The Host better. I still watch the movies, but only for Taylor Lautner and the amount of time he spends shirtless ♥

Back to topic, it's fine if people like these kind of plot twists; it's what fanfic is for. But if this thread is referring to the possibility of Toichi and Yuusaku being brothers or anything in canon, I'd have to say that it seems close to impossible. The nature of the interactions between Yukiko and Toichi and so on make it, if not impossible, at least unbelievably unlikely.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 22nd, 2009, 4:34 pm

mangaluva wrote:I still watch the movies, but only for Taylor Lautner and the amount of time he spends shirtless.

that's a dumb reason thought of by people who like reality tv shows and other retarded faggotry who are obssessed with such stupid things such as the appearance of an actor in a movie. People who only care about looks are evil to me. Don't become a person like that as there are enough pathetic people on this planet already.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on December 22nd, 2009, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
mangaluva

Postby mangaluva » December 23rd, 2009, 12:56 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:
mangaluva wrote:I still watch the movies, but only for Taylor Lautner and the amount of time he spends shirtless.

that's a dumb reason thought of by people who like reality tv shows and other retarded faggotry who are obssessed with such stupid things such as the appearance of an actor in a movie. People who only care about looks are evil to me. Don't become a person like that as there are enough pathetic people on this planet already.

...retarded faggotry would be a homosexual with a mental disorder. Don't be needlessly insulting to the wrong people. If it doesn't float your boat, fine, but don't insult people just for having a different opinion, please. Some people might consider certain actors worth it. I do put story first in a movie. But some actors are just good enough to be worth it, IMO.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 23rd, 2009, 2:23 pm

saying your opinion sucks doesn't mean your opinion literally sucks something like a vaccuum cleaner

[email protected] everything literally

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding for that though. I just hate people like that to such a degree that I'm just thankful I've never lowered myself to physically hurting people who are like that so forgive me for basically my OOC-like seriousness.

mangaluva

Postby mangaluva » December 24th, 2009, 12:01 pm

It's just hard to tell when people are being serious online since you can't read their faces. I personally felt like you were insulting me, that's all. Apologies if it was all a joke and you were insulted by my taking it seriously  :P
conanfan1

Whoever spreads rumors is someone who has no life

Postby conanfan1 » December 24th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Toichi and Yuusaku are not related at all becuz according to the anime and everything that was said they are just lyk shinichi and kaito both smart and lyk to get better of each other
plus the fact tht they are unrelated is the point (my opinion) since it shows tht there are other ppl in the world tht are as smart as them :D
scineram

Laissez faire, laissez passer.

Postby scineram » December 28th, 2009, 10:17 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:that's a dumb reason thought of by people who like reality tv shows and other retarded faggotry who are obssessed with such stupid things such as the appearance of an actor in a movie. People who only care about looks are evil to me. Don't become a person like that as there are enough pathetic people on this planet already.

You are full of win.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 29th, 2009, 1:08 am

scineram wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:that's a dumb reason thought of by people who like reality tv shows and other retarded faggotry who are obssessed with such stupid things such as the appearance of an actor in a movie. People who only care about looks are evil to me. Don't become a person like that as there are enough pathetic people on this planet already.

You are full of win.

thank you and yes, yes I am.

ranger
Community Villain

Postby ranger » December 29th, 2009, 2:17 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:saying your opinion sucks doesn't mean your opinion literally sucks something like a vaccuum cleaner

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding for that though. I just hate people like that to such a degree that I'm just thankful I've never lowered myself to physically hurting people who are like that so forgive me for basically my OOC-like seriousness.

holy shit slider being serious, I missed it!

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 29th, 2009, 4:37 pm

ranger wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:saying your opinion sucks doesn't mean your opinion literally sucks something like a vaccuum cleaner

holy shit slider being serious, I missed it!

SERIOUS SLIDER WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!  ;D

Boxcar Children

Osorezan Revoir/The black thousand-paper-cranes

Postby Boxcar Children » January 7th, 2010, 7:34 pm

Becky Tailweaver's "A Relative Truth"
I read that  :D that storys soo cool  8) I mean the thout of shin and kid being twins or cosans is nice.  ;)
I always wanted to be a twin. My sis and me use to look like each other when we where little. :-X
And also my Dads a twin and they look like mirror images  :o
and my gess my dads the evil twin :-X

did Becky Tailweaver finsh ever writeing the finfic ? ???
My Deviantart page==â–ºhttp://boxcarchildren.deviantart.com/
mangaluva

Postby mangaluva » January 8th, 2010, 6:28 am

Boxcar Children wrote:did Becky Tailweaver finsh ever writeing the finfic ? ???

She said she was on hiatus until summer 09. Six months later, still nada. (on the other hand, I don't know where she lives. If she lives in Australia, it's still summer there... but it's not 09 anymore anyway  :-\ )
Boxcar Children

Postby Boxcar Children » January 21st, 2010, 2:40 pm

did Becky Tailweaver finsh ever writeing the finfic ?

She said she was on hiatus until summer 09. Six months later, still nada. (on the other hand, I don't know where she lives. If she lives in Australia, it's still summer there... but it's not 09 anymore anyway  )

I hope she didnt die. :( that would be sad. :'( and she's such a good writer to. :'( It's a shame such a good writer wasteing her good talents and life. (crys :'( so sad)

Ok Im done
mangaluva

Postby mangaluva » January 21st, 2010, 2:47 pm

Boxcar Children wrote:
did Becky Tailweaver finsh ever writeing the finfic ?

She said she was on hiatus until summer 09. Six months later, still nada. (on the other hand, I don't know where she lives. If she lives in Australia, it's still summer there... but it's not 09 anymore anyway   )

I hope she didnt die. :( that would be sad. :'( and she's such a good writer to. :'( It's a shame such a good writer wasteing her good talents and life. (crys :'( so sad)

Ok Im done

She's still around, she posted a oneshot recently. Just nothing on "Relative Truth" or my other favourite series of hers, "Coming Home" (Yuuichi is SO CUTE ♥). I guess she's just busy lately.
Boxcar Children

Postby Boxcar Children » January 29th, 2010, 2:42 pm

She's still around, she posted a oneshot recently. Just nothing on "Relative Truth" or my other favourite series of hers, "Coming Home" (Yuuichi is SO CUTE ♥). I guess she's just busy lately.

good  :) she's alive. I'll try to read her oneshot. I hope she finsh on "Relative Truth" and "Coming Home"
Those are realy good storys.
Maybe she haveing a hard time ending the story?
I have that problem to :-[