The Mystery that is Aoko.

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: The Mystery that is Aoko.

Post by mangaluva »

This thread is moving further and further from Aoko, and she doesn't like being ignored.

AAAGH! SHE'S COMING AFTER US WITH THE MOP OF DOOM! RUN!!!
Boxcar Children
Osorezan Revoir/The black thousand-paper-cranes

Post by Boxcar Children »

This thread is moving further and further from Aoko, and she doesn't like being ignored.

AAAGH! SHE'S COMING AFTER US WITH THE MOP OF DOOM! RUN!!!

What does she like to calm her down!! :o
Ahgaeaha!!!!!!!!!RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
My Deviantart page==â–ºhttp://boxcarchildren.deviantart.com/
TheBlind
Insane Vigilante of JUSTICE!

Post by TheBlind »

FEAR NOT, I HAVE ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY!
*gets hit with mop*

Moving on, anyone else think DC needs more Aoko(don't confuse this with Kaito Kid) screen time?
Don't know why, but I just find it interesting the way Minami voices Aoko...it's...I don't know what it is but my brain needs more of it.
So yeah, anyone have a scenario where Aoko could show up in DC without Kid?(Impossible?)
                                                      The Faces of Evil
                                 Trying to start a club about magical ponies!
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

TheBlind wrote:FEAR NOT, I HAVE ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY!
*gets hit with mop*

Moving on, anyone else think DC needs more Aoko(don't confuse this with Kaito Kid) screen time?
Don't know why, but I just find it interesting the way Minami voices Aoko...it's...I don't know what it is but my brain needs more of it.
So yeah, anyone have a scenario where Aoko could show up in DC without Kid?(Impossible?)

I know I know

Aoko goes to the police department to bring her dad lunch

at the same time Conan and company was there

and then someone got murdered
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
TheBlind wrote:FEAR NOT, I HAVE ARRIVED TO SAVE THE DAY!
*gets hit with mop*

I know I know

Aoko goes to the police department to bring her dad lunch

at the same time Conan and company was there

and then someone got murdered

Probably XD
Or they run into Hakuba again while he's trying to chat her up (again) and somebody ges murdered.
kaitoushinichi

Post by kaitoushinichi »

Or the DCTP members agree on a certain day to stick Aoko into DC, and tell Kaito to have a day off. He proceeds to go on a date with me(kaitoushinichi) ;P

Meanwhile, Aoko is on her way to the Police HQ when she suddenly spots a loud, suspicious looking, dark skinned, Osakan... person (?) and, not having her cell phone with her, decides to follow this loud, suspicious looking, dark skinned, Osakan person. After a little while, her target arrives in front of a gray building where she sees the sign "Mouri Detective Agency" outside. Seeing the loud... (yeah) go up the stairs, she mistakenly believes that her target is going in to attack the detective. So, she runs into the cafe Poirot beneath the Agency, goes to the broom closet, grabs a broom, runs out, and breaks her way into the Agency where she begins attacking the suspicious, loud, dark skinned, Osakan subject.

The rest is up to you my friends. ;D
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

.....Whatever
Aoko wants to take Kaito somewhere but doesn't tell him where. Turns out she still had a grudge against him for something and their destination is the aquarium. Kaito flipps, and runs of, leaving her laughing. That is how Conan and the detective boys find her (Insert Ayumi wondering why "Ran-neechan" is laughing so madly)
Of course, someone gets killed...perhaps drowned in a fishtank?
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

And then Kaito gets stuck around Conan while he's on a case! Oh that would be awesome XD Add Ran and Aoko coming to be buddies, planning a shopping trip, and Conan and Kaito end up getting dragged along and hanging out together. Conan thinks there's something up but can't put his finger on it, while Kaito is secretly flipping out XDXDXD

...I have a great idea for a fanfic.
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

Even bether: After the case is solved, the culprit doesn't want to confess but it is sure it was him and Aoko chases him around until he gives in (She loves justice, after all ;) )

Btw, I love it that you are an Aoko-Fan <3
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

How often has Aoko been actually seen punishing him with a mop anyway? I remember the first chapter and one pannel after he had said something stupid and you can see him in the background with a brocan mop over his head.

Regarding her awesomenes, I can only say: Drunk Nakamoris
"What do you mean, your daughter isn't cute?!"
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

I think she's hit him a few times, but he usually dodges like a ninja XD

That was HILARIOUS! XDXDXD Especially her crying over that dummy... "Kaito! Don't die!"
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

That chapter was actually the reason for me to give her a chance as the new phantom lady. :D

I want someone to ask Kaito how she reacts to alcohol and him answering: "Oh, pretty well. Only thing, make sure she stays away from pianos"
or something like that
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

That would be AMAZING XDXDXD Although it would be ninja as all getout if Chikage decided that her son was in over his head and got back in the game :D

I think Ginzo would have some QUESTIONS about how Kaito knows how his daughter reacts to alcohol.... XDXDXD
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

btw, any idea how the costume of phantom lady looks like?

and back to mystery and Aoko: Who is her mother? could she actually be adopted? perhaps there is criminal blood in her veins after all :ninja:
*shot by grammar police*

. ____
./        \
|    o    |
.\____./
      |_-,
     O