Magic Kaito 1412 Anime timeline???

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
SakuraKaitou1412

Magic Kaito 1412 Anime timeline???

Post by SakuraKaitou1412 »

I was rewatching the Magic Kaitou 1412 anime, and I noticed something. In the Valentines day episode(ep 5), Kaito mentioned his horrible luck with Valentines day, and how he had a broken leg during it 2 years ago. But a in the episode before that(ep 4), when they went ice skating, it sounded like Aoko didn't know Kaito was such a bad skater. And soon after, he broke his leg because of Nakamouri shooting his balloon while Kaito was about to get away. So does that mean the anime was trying to imply that the episodes 4 and 5 are 2 years apart? Or was that just a "time never passes" thing like how Conan has had multiple valentines day episodes, but supposedly only a few months have pased? ....I honestly don't know which of the two I would prefer
Serinox

Re: Magic Kaito 1412 Anime timeline???

Post by Serinox »

No, it suggest that Kaito broke his leg two years ago on Valentines Day, broke it again in Episode 4 and it healed sometime between Episode 4 and 5.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

^^^
Also
SakuraKaitou1412 wrote:Or was that just a "time never passes" thing like how Conan has had multiple valentines day episodes, but supposedly only a few months have pased?
I believe only one of the Valentine's day cases was canon while the other one(s) was/were anime originals. Just sayin' :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

Don't care about the timeline in the anime. It scrambled the order of manga chapters after all. For example Akako's involvement is messed up completely.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18