Flix' Pokémon Sprite Changes

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Re: Flix' Pokémon Sprite Changes

Post by PT »

I like the icy flames better than the white puff. :) (The white puff thing looks like ice cream to me. :-X Or white cotton candy. Seemed out of place.)
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

It's a vanillite attached to the tail. :-X
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Mr. Flix
evil-eyed-yawny-boy | Ava by YURI! Thanks =3

Post by Mr. Flix »

PhoenixTears wrote: I like the icy flames better than the white puff. :) (The white puff thing looks like ice cream to me. :-X
Commi-Ninja wrote: It's a vanillite attached to the tail. :-X
Exactly. Although it's only half it's normal size and without the eyes. You, C-N, have however seemingly very good ones. Or know that Poké very good. Or both^^
Suutashi
I'll fix it later.

Post by Suutashi »

Mr. Flix wrote: Haha... After your feedback, at first I just recolored the Flame in icy tones, but then thougt that would be considered too lazy xD
Much better. ;D
Mr. Flix

Post by Mr. Flix »

Suutashi wrote:
Mr. Flix wrote: Haha... After your feedback, at first I just recolored the Flame in icy tones, but then thougt that would be considered too lazy xD
Much better. ;D
That's good^^

CONCERNING THE LIVESTREAM:
http://www.livestream.com/pokemonresprites
Unless at least some of you tell me a good time, I will try to go live occasionally at the weekend (friday - saturday). And will then be maybe exhausted when it's finally morning in your timezone. So better say me a time.

I mean, it sounded like quite some people would like to see the livestream, but I got no time said at all...
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

I was actually just joking.  :-X
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Mr. Flix

Post by Mr. Flix »

Do you mean the thing with the Vanillite? Then you have a good subconscious ;D
Mr. Flix

Post by Mr. Flix »

Okay... Livestreamtimeasking doesn't seem to work. So I will make the livestream from 23 o clock my time today (Friday, 15 June 2012), and, depending on the viewercount and -opinion, also saturday. That is one hour before sonoci made hers, which was reported to be at a good time.
Last edited by Mr. Flix on June 15th, 2012, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Mr. Flix wrote: Do you mean the thing with the Vanillite? Then you have a good subconscious ;D
Yes.  XD
Mr. Flix

Post by Mr. Flix »

The stream starts in half an hour!
Mr. Flix

Post by Mr. Flix »

I nearly forgot, here are the sprites from the Livestream. Most of them are literally completly random, as PhoenixTears and Grawwbear, the only two watchers, seemingly just turned on a random number generator ::)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The video can still be watched here, although the Chat is not in it, making it seem much more random xD
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

That's what I did for most of them, yep. :P Except for the cherrim hybrid.

That Crustle/Shuckle combo is still the best thing ever.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence