Page 14 of 17

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: August 21st, 2012, 10:45 am
by Loudlol
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:humm, I might... *will have to learn self to draw rifle/gun*

If you need a reference Akai uses the L96A1 Sniper Rifle.
As for Amuro, it looks like he uses a P99  (Can't tell for certain since the manga doesn't really detail it that much.)

Also, to make things easier.  You could just recycle the image/poses of Shinichi and Heiji on the mousepad you got by replacing the characters.

Shinichi would be Okiya with his left eye open holding onto his rifle instead of the book.
Heiji would be Amuro with his pistol and hand in his pocket.

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: August 28th, 2012, 4:04 pm
by Iwamoto Yuri
humm... I might...

now, I'm officially taking the 30 days of DC drawing challenge :P
I'll edit this post till i finished all of them~
Spoiler: 30 Day Challenge
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: September 2nd, 2012, 6:11 am
by Raiden
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:erm... I decided to try and make some 4komas... I got some ideas, this is just one of those... (it's not very funny)
Spoiler: 4Koma Nothing Happens
Image
[me=Yuri]flees *[/me]


I think it's funny. XD XD

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:another work!
Spoiler: Watson Colored
Image



Amazing! <3

I like your version of Watson. :)

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 5:13 pm
by Iwamoto Yuri
Image
I think of selling phone covers... (man I like this idea too much)

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: October 2nd, 2012, 11:10 pm
by kei
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:[img width=500]http://imageshack.us/a/img121/3076/dscn0045fk.jpg[/img]
I think of selling phone covers... (man I like this idea too much)


:o Awesome!
BTW: Did you finish the 30 day challenge?

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: October 29th, 2012, 9:58 am
by redangelran
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:[img width=500]http://imageshack.us/a/img121/3076/dscn0045fk.jpg[/img]
I think of selling phone covers... (man I like this idea too much)


OMG that's my avvie totally~
waaaah! Imma buy one yuri-san! :DD

I feel so honored XD

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: October 29th, 2012, 2:27 pm
by Iwamoto Yuri
I did Kei, but I lost the paper that I drew them on... D:
and yes it is red :3

I probably won't sell this design tho, I could get trouble with that...

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 5th, 2013, 6:15 pm
by kirite
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:erm... I decided to try and make some 4komas... I got some ideas, this is just one of those... (it's not very funny)
Spoiler: 4Koma Nothing Happens
Image
[me=Yuri]flees *[/me]



HAHAHA xDDD *dies*  That's AMAZING.

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 19th, 2013, 12:20 pm
by Iwamoto Yuri
You all have probably seen all of these, but I planned on posting them in here after I completed the set.
Which I did now. :)

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage

They show the Gosho Boys as representative of a season, with the idea in mind they could control it and if they do, their eyes will glow.
All of them were drawn in my own style (for once ._.) and completely sketched and coloured on my laptop, so unlike my usual stuff here, no paper was involved :3.

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 19th, 2013, 12:32 pm
by Aokochan
I love the idea and how it turned out :) The seasons you chose really fit the characters.

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 19th, 2013, 1:34 pm
by Stopwatch
I like Winter and Autumn the best though they're all pretty good :D

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 4:02 pm
by Hime-Chan
It's really great!
I found the glowing eyes a bit weird at first, but it grew on me!
My favorites are summer and autumn!

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 23rd, 2013, 4:39 pm
by Silver1412
Awesome! \*o*/

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: January 25th, 2013, 7:29 am
by cinnamoroll
Your drawings are so nice!
I've been lurking aroung for a while, here and in the keyhole project (which is awesome!!!).
I guess my favorite personal would be female gin, but it's so difficult to choose, they're all awesome!!! ^^

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Posted: February 2nd, 2013, 9:00 am
by Borealis
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:You all have probably seen all of these, but I planned on posting them in here after I completed the set.
Which I did now. :)

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage

They show the Gosho Boys as representative of a season, with the idea in mind they could control it and if they do, their eyes will glow.
All of them were drawn in my own style (for once ._.) and completely sketched and coloured on my laptop, so unlike my usual stuff here, no paper was involved :3.

They look really cool :D