Yuri's Fan Drawings

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
Aokochan

Re: Yuri's Fan Drawings

Postby Aokochan » February 15th, 2012, 6:35 am

WOW!! You're extremely talented! All the drawings are fantastic!!! I can't find the right words to describe how much I love them! As Holmes already said, I love the expressions! Shrunken Heiji is adorable, and I love how Conan looks a bit jealous of him! And the expressions of Aoko and Hakuba in the last drawing are priceless! And KID is so cool! 8-)
<3 <3 <3
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
silverbullet4869

©vinsquila

Postby silverbullet4869 » February 15th, 2012, 1:09 pm

your drawings are totally awesome :o so different compared to mine... yours are all perfect-clean, when mine has dust (from pencil) everywhere... love how you  draw the sketches <3 and anyone absolutely can tell who's the one you're drawing just by looking. unlike mine, many of my friends mistake akemi for ran hahaha xD and yes of course the one I love the most about you is the way you shade! totally looks like an expert's work! you're an expert after all n_n
Iwamoto Yuri

Regret

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 15th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Conia wrote:You are an awesome drawer O.O

thank you :D, I try my best.

Holmes wrote:I love the poses and expressions of all the drawings :O You really understand human body. And the shading is superb also!

Ah well... If I did I would be able to draw them at once, which I don't ^^. Usually it takes me ten sketches before I'm satisfied, and even now I can point out details that aren't exactly right...
But then me trying to get less flaws in my work makes me able to make progress so fast. (you'd have to see my first manga drawing from five years ago... It looks like nothing XD)

Aokochan wrote:WOW!! You're extremely talented! All the drawings are fantastic!!! I can't find the right words to describe how much I love them! As Holmes already said, I love the expressions! Shrunken Heiji is adorable, and I love how Conan looks a bit jealous of him! And the expressions of Aoko and Hakuba in the last drawing are priceless! And KID is so cool! 8-)
<3 <3 <3

Conan looks jealous? I thought he looked annoyed =S. And I'm not THAT good, I still have a lot to learn and stuff...
(like backgrounds and animals and such... And details)

silverbullet4869 wrote:your drawings are totally awesome :o so different compared to mine... yours are all perfect-clean, when mine has dust (from pencil) everywhere... love how you  draw the sketches <3 and anyone absolutely can tell who's the one you're drawing just by looking. unlike mine, many of my friends mistake akemi for ran hahaha xD and yes of course the one I love the most about you is the way you shade! totally looks like an expert's work! you're an expert after all n_n

Well... they are not exactly clean... (I sketch, then erase and do finer lines, which is what you see now). And I'm NOT  an expert.... really. If I was I'd be famous all around the world by now (wuhahahaha.... ._.'. (one day... just one day I'll get there... and publsh my own manga~ *shining eyes*))
Also, if your friends can't tell the difference they have no right to say they know DC, it's as simple as that (so don't let that convince you you can't draw. Believe me, I know peope who can only draw stick figures (and are 30). What you do is great! Just keep practicing and you'll definitely become a pro!!!). You can draw, don't let people tell you otherwise.
Last edited by Iwamoto Yuri on February 15th, 2012, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aokochan

Postby Aokochan » February 15th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:
Aokochan wrote:WOW!! You're extremely talented! All the drawings are fantastic!!! I can't find the right words to describe how much I love them! As Holmes already said, I love the expressions! Shrunken Heiji is adorable, and I love how Conan looks a bit jealous of him! And the expressions of Aoko and Hakuba in the last drawing are priceless! And KID is so cool! 8-)
<3 <3 <3

Conan looks jealous? I thought he looked annoyed =S.

Well, I said he looks jealous but I meant it seems he's jealous, because he has an annoyed look and he's looking at Heiji, so I thought maybe he was jealous because he likes to be the only shrunken guy. So you really did a great job in making him look annoyed ;)
Yuri Iwamoto wrote: And I'm not THAT good, I still have a lot to learn and stuff...
(like backgrounds and animals and such... And details)

Well, for me your drawings are perfect! :D

ImageImage

Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
Iwamoto Yuri

Regret

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 15th, 2012, 4:27 pm

@Aokochan
you are making my ego burst... seriously...

btw, I forgot to ask but I have this DC fanmanga: Death of the Look-Alike. Should I post it here too?
(personally I'm not sure cause it's not that perfect and the case is a bit stupid too ^^' (and I'm not even finished yet...))
on the other side it shows my progress in drawing fairly well.... so I guess that could be interesting to see...

Old coloured works:

Spoiler: First Heiji

Spoiler: First Shinichi

Spoiler: Fairy Haku

Spoiler: Winterland

Spoiler: Gomen ne Ran
Last edited by Iwamoto Yuri on April 19th, 2013, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aokochan

Postby Aokochan » February 15th, 2012, 4:33 pm

@Yuri: Yes!! Post it here, please! :)

ImageImage

Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
Iwamoto Yuri

Regret

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 16th, 2012, 2:21 pm

Hmm, I'll consider it~
for now three more sketches:

Spoiler:

this 'cosplay' drawing was done to celebrate the fifth of December, on which Dutch people celebrate Sinterklaas. (an early version of christmas)
For this I drew Hattori and Kaito in zwarte Pieten pakken (black Pete outfits). Black Petes are the helpers of Sinterklaas, and usually the ones who bring the presents down the chimneys, which is the reason their skin gets black (and thus why they are called black Petes)

then again some oldies:

Spoiler:

actually... looking back on this shin scares me =/

Spoiler:

DX... his face... it's so ugleyrdgdjdff....... (the only part I like is the cardgun... irony XD)
Last edited by Iwamoto Yuri on February 16th, 2012, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aokochan

Postby Aokochan » February 16th, 2012, 2:32 pm

<3 <3 <3 All of them!!
1st one: I love Heiji and Kaito with this outfits!!(specially Kaito <3)
2nd: Hooow cute!!! This is awesome! :D (Why does Shinichi scare you? D:)
3rd: :o Cool!!! And his face isn't ugly, it's great! And I love the prespective! The gun almost seems to be going out of the screen!  :o

ImageImage

Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
Holmes

Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Postby Holmes » February 16th, 2012, 3:36 pm

Just awesome, I can´t think of any other expression.

The first one I thought they were cosplaying Robin Hood xD

Regarding the 3rd drawing, maybe drawing the mouth opened with the typical Kaito grin?
My drawings thread :) [size=120]Holmes´Drawings

*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
Iwamoto Yuri

Regret

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 20th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Holmes wrote:Regarding the 3rd drawing, maybe drawing the mouth opened with the typical Kaito grin?

I already know how I could improve the drawing... But as I said, its an oldie (so I probably won't mess with it)

Spoiler:

finished this one yesterday. I also have another dc drawing in my own style comng up soon. (yes people, these drawings aren't in my own style. They're in my: I'm-trying-to-copy-Gosho style)

Also, I'll try to post a bit of my fanmanga soon, but I'm trying to fixpage 6 of chapter 2 before I'll do that ^^'
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » February 20th, 2012, 5:11 pm

Nice one ^^
breva

Postby breva » February 20th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Great drawings, and your coloring is awesome!
I loved Fairy Hakuba XD
silverbullet4869

©vinsquila

Postby silverbullet4869 » February 22nd, 2012, 10:54 am

give me some of your drawing skills x_x you have too many of them!!
Iwamoto Yuri

Regret

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 23rd, 2012, 3:05 pm

silverbullet4869 wrote:give me some of your drawing skills x_x you have too many of them!!

Keep practicing, you'll get there!
(as example of my progress, here's an improvement meme I did: )
Spoiler:

And along with that two drawings I finished in the last few days or so:

Meet my style~
Spoiler:

Well, silverbullet4869, this is what you get when you ask me how to draw a back... (me trying to draw one myself)
All I can say to your question is that you should look at pictures (print them or copy them) and use a pen to line what you see: most visible are the shoulderblades and the spine, so you could slightly indicate them.

Spoiler:

and this was an attempt at being funny XD
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » February 23rd, 2012, 4:20 pm

Nice! :o :o :o And LOL the last one XD