briggettkylie's photoshop works, gifs, sketches, etc!

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
briggettkylie
"A secret makes a woman, woman."

briggettkylie's photoshop works, gifs, sketches, etc!

Post by briggettkylie »

UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Last edited by briggettkylie on April 28th, 2013, 2:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Re: briggettkylie's artworksss!

Post by Holmes »

Hey, and you didn´t want to post these!? They´re really good works, it´s your own art!, I like that :D And you also make gifs and photoshop works, amazing! (I totally loved the one with Eri and Yukiko :3 I´ll ask you for it some time later ;))
My drawings thread :) Holmes´Drawings

*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

Holmes wrote: Hey, and you didn´t want to post these!?
it was because I saw you work! it's so awesomeee! haha :D
Holmes wrote: They´re really good works, it´s your own art!, I like that :D And you also make gifs and photoshop works, amazing! (I totally loved the one with Eri and Yukiko :3 I´ll ask you for it some time later ;))
awww thank you! :'D Glad you liked it! didn't realize I made a lot of arts already until I posted this! :D thank you if you checked every spoiler box! ^^ can't believe I got a compliment from you, the awesome Holmes-kun! :D thank you, really! Image
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Post by Holmes »

Aww you speak too well of me haha Thanks :D And yes, I did open every spoiler box ;) Hope to see more of your works! And of course if you need any advice with anything, just ask for it :) Many people are very talented with photoshop and gif works also, so yay :)

sonoci
Everyone's Child

Post by sonoci »

Those are awesome! Love the gifs :o

Keep up the good work!
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Sooooooooooo........... many........ spoiler boxes.......... everyone............ of them.............. are............... awesome........ O.O
briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

Holmes wrote: Aww you speak too well of me haha Thanks :D And yes, I did open every spoiler box ;) Hope to see more of your works! And of course if you need any advice with anything, just ask for it :) Many people are very talented with photoshop and gif works also, so yay :)
Yey, thank you! ^___^ What do you think of my drawings? :-[ Since I was little, I've been trying to achieve the shading you do on your works. And I still can't do it! :D xD
sonoci wrote: Those are awesome! Love the gifs :o

Keep up the good work!
thank you! :"> You're one of the people here that I look up to when it comes to photoshop works! THANK YOUUUU! ♥
Conia wrote: Sooooooooooo........... many........ spoiler boxes.......... everyone............ of them.............. are............... awesome........ O.O
aw thank youuuuu for still clicking it even though there's a lot! :D never thought I made this much! xD
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Post by Holmes »

briggettkylie wrote:
Holmes wrote: Aww you speak too well of me haha Thanks :D And yes, I did open every spoiler box ;) Hope to see more of your works! And of course if you need any advice with anything, just ask for it :) Many people are very talented with photoshop and gif works also, so yay :)
Yey, thank you! ^___^ What do you think of my drawings? :-[ Since I was little, I've been trying to achieve the shading you do on your works. And I still can't do it! :D xD
What I´ll say is this: although they´re not equally the same as the original images, I think they have their own sensation, it gives me another feeling (positive), that´s why I adressed them in the first post of mine as "your own art". Another thing is that I really liked the chibi drawings in the first spoiler box :) I´m very bad at drawing without something to copy (so I actually don´t consider myself a drawer but a copier and this is something I really want to change), that´s why I admire every other fan art thread as they´re own creations, the same as yours.

Regarding the shading, mmm ... it´s been a really difficult learning which still needs improving. The thing is, for the first drawings I used lots of swabs and tissue paper to even the shading. Even now I still use them to even large zones, as it´s still very difficult to me to shade with the same intensity in those zones without leaving the pencils´line marks, especially the soft shadings. (sorry if this dissapointes you xD)
But well, the things that I can tell are: first shade from dark to white, I mean from the darkest zones to the most clear zones. This is because you can use the dark zones as guide to do the soft shadings. Then, if you have darker shades on top clearer shades, I recommend shading the whole with the clearer shades and then darken the places where it´s darker. And I think is the last thing, you may notice there are some places that are really bright, like reflection or whatever (like the bright lines on the hair, the bright of metal or even the eyes), to do these, do not live them without shading to do the effect. After you´ve shaded them, cut your rubber to get  sharp-poitned angles (my rubbers are rectangular, so they´re perfect) and use so angles to make the bright strokes, you are like "erasing" the shades, but make sure the strokes are quick.

I hope these little "advices" help you, if you meant something else (I´m sorry xD) and just post it, I´ll see if I can answer ;) (or someone else)

briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

@ Holmes: oh yeah, the brighter-shade part does looks weird xD Never thought of doing that before! I've been really scared on adding some more shade because I'm afraid that it'll turn out bad xD will try it next time though.. actually, I'll try it now! :D Thank you for your advice! ^______^

EDIT: oh, wait, nvm. My brother wants to sleep already so I need to turn off the lights :V ..will just try it tomorrow! :D
Last edited by briggettkylie on November 2nd, 2011, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Post by Holmes »

No prob :)

briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

New drawing! :D :D
Spoiler:

faaaaaaaail. :-[
Last edited by briggettkylie on November 7th, 2011, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Nice one :D
briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

Conia wrote: Nice one :D
Thank you! Thank you! :-[ :D
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Post by Holmes »

I like the eyes :D

briggettkylie

Post by briggettkylie »

Holmes wrote: I like the eyes :D
Really? :o Thank you! she doesn't look like her though. :-[ Let's just say she's a random girl, not Katy Perry haha! ;D :D