slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 7, THE END!))

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 4!))

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Spoiler:
Currently reading random Detective Conan fanfiction. I am doing this specifically for researching fanfiction and totally not as a way to make me feel better for being lazy.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
mahotou

Post by mahotou »

Hey! It's been a month or two!
Where's chapter 5? It's not the cake is it? (as the cake is a lie! *le'gasp!*)

*squeesqwee*
Spoiler:
*Throws a table* WHY am I reading this? It's Fail + Epic... AT THE SAME TIME.
Satire... *love* :)
Image Image
"Minds craving more and more..."
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Spoiler:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'll have something good by next week guys!
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

check out some DC lemon on fanfiction.net for some inspiration brah
Kurunouma

Post by Kurunouma »

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'll have something good by next week guys!
Great!  ;D

ranger wrote: check out some DC lemon on fanfiction.net for some inspiration brah
::) ::)
"I heard a voice telling me to live, embracing the loss. It's the curse that we humans must bear."

-Even if I'm away, DCTP will always stay in my heart-

cute gifts from PT
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

ranger wrote: check out some DC lemon on fanfiction.net for some inspiration brah
Spoiler:
I was actually doing that. Mostly not lemon though. I think...

Oddly enough the main one I've been reading is actually pretty ok, all things considered. Although, I guess it's more Magic Kaitou + some Conan appearances.

ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Spoiler:
I was actually doing that. Mostly not lemon though. I think...

Oddly enough the main one I've been reading is actually pretty ok, all things considered. Although, I guess it's more Magic Kaitou + some Conan appearances.
Spoiler:
How many eisuke romance fanfics have you read so far. Don't lie to me
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Spoiler:
In character in 5...4...3...2...1...
HEY GAIZ!!! :DDD

I'm back! :3

I've missed making my fanfics but now I can! And not only that, I have a little bonus chapter before I update with my best chapter ever! It's just this idea I had for a while and decided to be CRRRAZY and random! YAY!!!!!! COOKIES!  :-* :-* :-*

Chapter ???
Kaito and Aoko went to get some pizza. Kaito really likes pepperoni pizza but Aoko like cheese instead. Sato was eating with Kaito but Kogoro attacked a burglar. As a fellow thief, Kaito was offended and sent an army of cards to fight him. But then suddenly Captain Crunch wanted to take over the world, so Akako used her demonic powers to try to send him to hell but it didn’t work.  Instead, Akako was used as a vessel for Captain Crunch and now nothing can stop him! So Kogoro and the cards came to an agreement that they must save the world from his evil. Akako wishes to tell Kaito her true feelings first but he is too busy protectiving Aoko. So Kogoro hits her but it’s A-OK as he kisses her on the cheek and she likes him and now Captain Crunch is defeated. But unfortunately, the pizza got cold.
Spoiler:
I am honestly this dumb, I did actually think this was hilarious when typing random ideas for no reason.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on June 19th, 2012, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sonoci
Everyone's Child

Post by sonoci »

NOOOOO, AKAKOOO

At least she was saved \o/
Kurunouma

Post by Kurunouma »

I never got tired reading your story, it always make my day XD haha
"I heard a voice telling me to live, embracing the loss. It's the curse that we humans must bear."

-Even if I'm away, DCTP will always stay in my heart-

cute gifts from PT
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Tis so epic I want more!
MOE MOE!

Akonyl wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:
Kurunouma wrote: 9000 years in jail~ XDDD
i know like OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAND (lol)

That joke will never get old!
I used to be a cake, but then I took over 9000 arrows to the knee.
Cake got injured D5 :o
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

OMG dat wuz so totes awesum but why didn't u let Akako and Kaito be 2gether obv they're meant 4 each otha!
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Post by Kaito Lady »

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Spoiler:
In character in 5...4...3...2...1...
HEY GAIZ!!! :DDD

I'm back! :3

I've missed making my fanfics but now I can! And not only that, I have a little bonus chapter before I update with my best chapter ever! It's just this idea I had for a while and decided to be CRRRAZY and random! YAY!!!!!! COOKIES!  :-* :-* :-*

Chapter ???
Kaito and Aoko went to get some pizza. Kaito really likes pepperoni pizza but Aoko like cheese instead. Sato was eating with Kaito but Kogoro attacked a burglar. As a fellow thief, Kaito was offended and sent an army of cards to fight him. But then suddenly Captain Crunch wanted to take over the world, so Akako used her demonic powers to try to send him to hell but it didn’t work.  Instead, Akako was used as a vessel for Captain Crunch and now nothing can stop him! So Kogoro and the cards came to an agreement that they must save the world from his evil. Akako wishes to tell Kaito her true feelings first but he is too busy protectiving Aoko. So Kogoro hits her but it’s A-OK as he kisses her on the cheek and she likes him and now Captain Crunch is defeated. But unfortunately, the pizza got cold.
Spoiler:
I am honestly this dumb, I did actually think this was hilarious when typing random ideas for no reason.
HAHAHAHA! LOL!
Kleene Onigiri wrote: Tis so epic I want more!
MOE MOE!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 5!))

Chapter 5
Conan-kun and habara-chan went to Tropical Land. Conan-kun was nervous since this is also where he took Ran the night where he got turned into a child, forcing him to hide his identity, constantly putting him in fear of his loved ones being hurt by the evil Black Organization if they ever found out. But mainly he was nervous because he likes Haibara. Kawaii! :3

Agasa was there because everyone would be so confused if kawaii little kids was in an amusment park by themselves. Agasa took a look at the nachos and fried dough that he wanted to eat. But, Haibara was worried about Agasa’s health. So she got mad at Agasa and glared at him, simultaneously showing her annoyance at him while also making sure he was healthy. Haibara considered Agasa like the father she never knew much of. The same father who died when she was still very young, even younger than her current appearance.

Conan went “sugoi!â€

Memesu

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 5!))

Post by Memesu »

Aww <3
How cute.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0