slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 7, THE END!))

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 2!))

Post by kkslider5552000 »

IHKF wrote: Wow... I'm surprised none of the RAN fans have found this yet... O_o Just.. in utter shock you aren't getting your butt handed to you yet! XD
well i am much smrter than them!
Spoiler:
the joke was making fun of ran haters, although you are right that some wouldn't realize that's the joke.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

kkslider5552000 wrote:
IHKF wrote: Wow... I'm surprised none of the RAN fans have found this yet... O_o Just.. in utter shock you aren't getting your butt handed to you yet! XD
well i am much smrter than them!
Spoiler:
the joke was making fun of ran haters, although you are right that some wouldn't realize that's the joke.
That's exactly what I was saying. XD
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

Meh..not as legendary as the first one, but the "Osaka Baka" bit saved it
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Spoiler:
if all of them were absurd in how awful they were, it would get boring. Osaka baka was actually a coincidence, I didn't realize how AWESOME that phrase was until after typing it.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Dis totes had me cryin it was powerfull like plz update soon!
Spoiler:
This probably says so much about the majority of the reviews I get on my oneshots.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Spoiler:
Self-imposed deadline for chapter 3: January 3rd.

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 3!))

Chapter 3
The next day heiji goes with kazuha for bowling. Heiji is not that good at bowling but kaziha actually is and she wins the first bowling game. She has been unnable to concentrite at bowling since she is there with heiji and no one else. But she is shy. She is worried that won’t be able to tell heiji her feelings. that is the only thing she has on her mind. Heiji is wondering what is going on and why she isn’t saying much and how she is so good at bowling. But kazuha is woried and has been unable to say anything to him. She is worried because kazuha is wrried beacuse beceacuse (um let me type something here later I will surely remember to edit this before posting it for the internet tosee my work).  So that is why kazuma is worried about heavy.

Heiji: so I guess you didn’t win again

Kazuha: I know, ahou.

Heiji: hey just because I win a game doesn’t mean-

And suddenly a cat appeared and run away from the bowling balls. She screams for cheeseburgers. Because cheeseburgers being yelled for by a cat in a bowling alley is not what is expected, it is just random. So funny. Snicker snicker (now I’m hungry ;___;). I-er-female character who is exclusive to this fanfic who I have thought of and is inspired by a person I think is great despite having no self esteem who is clearly not the person who is me who is writing this fanfic right now while waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up so we can go to the justin bieber concert who I will probably put as a cameo in here unless I get distracted by the next singer I will be obsessed with or something shiny also I like family guy-like gags that go on forever despite not being funny humor in 2011 because I am a sheep sheep are cool but cats are cuter. Her name is Amy. The cat’s name is Rose. She is fun. She takes the cat away. It is her cat. Meow. Me. Ow. (I hurt myself ;___;)

Kazuha wonders what to do now.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on January 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

omg epikk >33

I lurv the name Rose! Such a good name 4 a kitteh of DOOM! >3
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

guys if you figure out why i named those characters that, you win a cookie (lol)
Spoiler:
I honestly just write whatever I think of on a random day and come up with a chapter. It's funniest that way to me.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on January 3rd, 2012, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

Paul Christoforo, is that you?! I'd recognize that spelling anywhere!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

ranger wrote: Paul Christoforo, is that you?! I'd recognize that spelling anywhere!
Current! *high five*
Spoiler:
I know Jesus and all of the Care Bears, if you don't agree with my stupid company, I will send them to karate chop your brains! What have you done? I've been eating bacon fat and ice cream, what do you do? Charity? Loser.

Kurunouma

Post by Kurunouma »

I love the chapter 1 and 2 *almost die from laughter* way to go for the chapter 3! I want to subscribe Image
"I heard a voice telling me to live, embracing the loss. It's the curse that we humans must bear."

-Even if I'm away, DCTP will always stay in my heart-

cute gifts from PT
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

thank you :DDDD

Vylash

Post by Vylash »

lol this is legit