slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 7, THE END!))

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: slrignaf taht ekat (a fanfiction (CHAPTER 7, THE END!))

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Chapter 7

News Reporter: Today, a bizarre Bear monster is attacking Tokyo so make sure to be careful on your way home from work. No comment from Gomera has been made.

Everyone was watching this news.

Eri: What is going on over there? I can’t be on-again off-again with my husband with this in the way! *camera focuses on Goro instead*

Okiya Subaru: *drinks Bourbon while smiling*

Sera: That’s around where Conan is. He better be careful or else that monster will pay! (Sera ran out of her apartment while thinking about her favorite shota)

Conan and Haibara has thankfully ran away from the silver haired bear formerly known as Gin. But what they got out of this situation was that magic exists in this world. Their lives would be changed forever by this knowledge.

Conan: Don’t let go of my hand, we’ll figure out what to do no matter what! I promise you!

Haibara: Thank you.

Haibara was on the verge of tears from the guy who she loved saying what he said. What a wonderful man. She could only hope she could be with him forever. Yay true love! :333333333

Haibara has no self-esteem so this is important for her.

They had ran many blocks away but Kishu suddenly teleported in front of them with a creepy smile. The bear creature formerly known as Gin appeared with him and growled.

Haibara: Why are you chasing us? Who are you? Can’t you just leave us alone?!

Kishu: I would but you have something I want. I know you have that arrow with you, and I want it?
Conan: Arrow? Wait you mean from that Mermaid case 400 episodes ago? (ZOMG 4TH WALL JOKES LOL!111!) It was you ALL ALONG!

Haibara: Yes, I needed it for the experiments for the Organization. I researched it for a long time while in that Black Organization that killed my sister. Other aspects of my character include making dark humor out of my past life that only Conan gets and constantly subtly flirting with him!

Haibara knew the secrets of Wikis.

Kishu: Enough of those 4th wall jokes (Kishu stared at the audience and winked). Just tell me where the arrow is! I know it has Mew Aqua so tell me already!

Conan: She won’t let you have it!

Haibara was amazed at how much he knew her thoughts. It was like they knew each other so well like a real couple would. (heart!)

Kishu: Well then, I guess I can just let my bear friend here attack in that case!

The Gin monster slowly approached Haibara but then stared for a while. He put his arm up but was unable to move it to attack. Kishu was yelling at the monster formerly known as Gin when suddenly a girl with pink hair, a cute pink dress, cat ears and a tail stood in front of them.

Conan: Who are you?

Mew Ichigo: My name is Mew Ichigo and for Earth’s future I’ll be of service, nya!

Kishu:  Hahaha Ichigo, where are the other Mew Mew girls anyway?

Ichigo: That’s not important right now, what’s important is that I stop whatever you’re doing.

Kishu: Whatever. Silver Haired Bear, attack her!

Haibara and Conan watched as Ichigo dodged his attacks over and over again. She was quick and nimble as she needs to be and can jump in the air and climb…the fences to avoid his attacks. Every single attack from his claws failed to hit her and even almost attacked Kishu. “Hey watch itâ€
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Raifuujin
What should I do next....

Post by Raifuujin »

Tokyo Mew Mew! <3 *didn't even try guessing that earlier*
Spoiler:
But Gin died?! D: (Not that I'm one of his fangirls, but still. :()
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

OMG GUYS TOKYO MEW MEW IS THE BEST! KAWAII-ok seriously, I'm done with the poorly thought out 13 year old fangirl schtick. It was kinda dumb and not funny (fitting!).

This might surprise people but I don't actually care one way or another about fanfics. This just amused me because it amused me, though granted the joke got old super quickly so I had to try to be more clever a parody of bad fanfics. The first chapter is still the best despite my efforts (pfft, implying I put much effort into this). It's short, sweet, to the point and has a legit awesome punchline (that I ripped off from the internet that was ripped from a Mario sports title).

Am I the world's biggest hypocrite for explaining some of the jokes? Yes.

Thanks for wasting your time on reading this nonsense I made, I plan on some better projects for next year with actual effort. For the 1 1/2 people who care, one of these projects is a short fantasy story. Not a joke one either. And that will actually have a lot of effort put into it, I assure you.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

blurfbreg

Post by blurfbreg »

It was a good parody of... a very particular kind of fangirl. I enjoyed it.
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Atraos

Post by Atraos »

You made me cringe at every line, which is a good thing considering your goal with this ...particular work of fiction. But I really take my hat off to you, I could never force myself to write such a thing
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

blurfbreg wrote: It was a good parody of... a very particular kind of fangirl.
I'm sure fangirls exist who make fanfics where they comment on lines they write...in the fanfic! Right? Right?

mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

zomg tihs wuz liek da bestest thing i ever read EVER and-

Ow, okay, that hurt to type, but yeah, this made me laugh, until it made me cry because I have read fic written like this in all seriousness T_T
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Clearly this entire fanfic was just an excuse for me to have a worthwhile reason to watch Tokyo Mew Mew. Because there is no other reason other than being able to say "well that sure was mediocre kid's anime entertainment!"

I'd lock the thread but that didn't work last time so why bother?