Grawwbear's Claw Scratchings

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
breva

Re: Grawwbear's Claw Scratchings

Post by breva »

haha nice picture
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

Some of you guys in mIRC have seen this already.
Spoiler:
When Conan opened his eyes again, he was back in that dark hotel room, the tintinnabulation of raindrops methodically tapping upon the window. He glanced down to the watch at his wrist - 3:33am. As he remembered, he arrived at the room at around 9:00pm; had it seriously been that long? And then he remembered what had knocked him out -- several feet before him was a large tome, cover made of flesh - Conan was sure of that texture - and bound with bone...

Tentatively the tiny detective crawled over to the piece of literature that had given him those odd flashes of images and scenes: a roman centurion reaching out for an odd-shaped artifact; a pageboy shrinking into a rotten husk; a robust englishman locked up in an asylum; a monk becoming nothing but a stain on the floor before a behemoth the not-child had never seen before...

He shakily placed a hand upon the cover and swiftly closed it, using it as a prop to push himself to a stand. As he continued to stare at it, Conan tried to process what the tome of flesh and bone had told him, but could hardly believe any of it. He was a man of logic, and what he had seen was far from logical; that much he knew was true. 'This is what Hattori wanted me to help him with?'

Suddenly, the Detective of the East remembered the last scene the book showed him: a struggle within the hotel room. Screams of pain and desperation. The sickening sound of a sharp item piercing through cloth, flesh, and blood. A heavy thud.

Outside, lightning flashed and thunder roared... and Conan's mind was suddenly aware of the shadow that now began to tower over his being.
3DS FC: 1177 7926 3041
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

Grawwbear wrote: Some of you guys in mIRC have seen this already.
Spoiler:
When Conan opened his eyes again, he was back in that dark hotel room, the tintinnabulation of raindrops methodically tapping upon the window. He glanced down to the watch at his wrist - 3:33am. As he remembered, he arrived at the room at around 9:00pm; had it seriously been that long? And then he remembered what had knocked him out -- several feet before him was a large tome, cover made of flesh - Conan was sure of that texture - and bound with bone...

Tentatively the tiny detective crawled over to the piece of literature that had given him those odd flashes of images and scenes: a roman centurion reaching out for an odd-shaped artifact; a pageboy shrinking into a rotten husk; a robust englishman locked up in an asylum; a monk becoming nothing but a stain on the floor before a behemoth the not-child had never seen before...

He shakily placed a hand upon the cover and swiftly closed it, using it as a prop to push himself to a stand. As he continued to stare at it, Conan tried to process what the tome of flesh and bone had told him, but could hardly believe any of it. He was a man of logic, and what he had seen was far from logical; that much he knew was true. 'This is what Hattori wanted me to help him with?'

Suddenly, the Detective of the East remembered the last scene the book showed him: a struggle within the hotel room. Screams of pain and desperation. The sickening sound of a sharp item piercing through cloth, flesh, and blood. A heavy thud.

Outside, lightning flashed and thunder roared... and Conan's mind was suddenly aware of the shadow that now began to tower over his being.
Wow, that turned out really amazing. :)
Sidenote: Love the story you wrote to it. :D
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

sonoci
Everyone's Child

Post by sonoci »

Way to go!

Love the lightning and the glowing of Heiji's eyes  :o
briggettkylie
"A secret makes a woman, woman."

Post by briggettkylie »

sonoci wrote: Love the lightning and the glowing of Heiji's eyes  :o
^ THIS! :D

AWESOME! AWESOME!
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

I first posted this in the Filipino thread because in the Philippines it is Rizal Day, the day when the national hero, Dr. José Rizal, was executed (30 December, 1898). His writings were said to be the sparks that began the Philippine Revolution, which would lead to the end of the 300 years of Spanish colonization. As a proud Filipina, I thought then to do this:
Spoiler:
Credit also goes to the Hype Man, Jd-, who helped me add subtitles!
The line I used was taken from one of his poems titled, "Mi Último Adiós." It was one of the last notes he wrote before his execution. It originally did not have a title, but it was given the mentioned one to reference it.
Last edited by Grawwbear on December 29th, 2011, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomemory
TheElderNom

Post by nomemory »

It turned out great :D
"Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" - Iroh (Avatar - The Last Airbender)
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Great! :D
Looks like a snapshot XD
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

Kleene Onigiri wrote: Looks like a snapshot XD
It really does. My first thought, "which anime is that from?" :o

You're an awesome artist, graww! \o/
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

sonoci
Everyone's Child

Post by sonoci »

That's great!  :o :o Wish I knew how to do that xD *jealous jealous*
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine
Chillin'

Post by kirite »

Everything you do is EPIC.  Your singing, your writing (homg your writing is sooooo amazinggggg) and of course your drawing!  The atmosphere is so much love!!!!!!!  Love how it's just like an anime screencap the quality is stunning.  An anime on Dr. José Rizal eh?  The epicness.....oAo
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

Thanks guys for the comments, really ;___; I think I may do more screenshot pics... though of what I still don't know :V
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

First "sketch" of the year would, of course, have to be...
Spoiler: Just in case it's too big
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

I promise guys, I'm alive after all you saw the crappy color-in's I did with sonner's works right? X:
Spoiler: Tablet practice with creatures time! V: