Thrilling FanFics by me?! UPDATE (OnlineReader,PDF,MP3,Exclu

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
akai-kun
Community Hero

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ffbyakaikun

NEXT UPDATE COMING WITHIN THESE HOURS!!!

Postby akai-kun » May 30th, 2010, 1:21 pm

NEXT UPDATE IS COMING WITHIN THESE HOURS!!!!!

Yeah, you read right. Finally, I am proud to announce that the next update is coming most likely this hour and more is coming tomorrow or at least the day after that and... and...
I was struggling really hard to get back to writing chapters here but I'm finally back at it and also back to the story.
What's that supposed to mean? - Easy to say for me but you'll find out these hours, so next update is... SOON!

Counting the minutes to the release~ ;)

***EDIT/UPDATE: Update released, enjoy~ 8)
Last edited by akai-kun on May 30th, 2010, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's named Cool Kid and they named me the agent who feared them most...:  Shuichi Akai !

-----------------------------
PLEASE READ:

ShinRan36's DC Photoshop Works

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

+ fanfictions of WBoon / ccppfan
akai-kun
Community Hero

Re: Thrilling FanFics by me?! (OnlineReader,PDF,MP3,Exclusiv

Postby akai-kun » May 30th, 2010, 2:04 pm

And here is the update I just announced! The new chapter which is number 30, btw, focuses again on the original story/"plot" which was about the murder of the actor Robert Sikaln (see the very first chapters).
Centering on that, I thought of giving the story a more human-like face (background) which I think went out pretty good.
But see for yourself, enjoy~ ;)

Spoiler:
The new chapter may seem small but trust me that just depends on the display... xD

----------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE READER - CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30

Some days before the murder of Robert Sikaln…

It wasn’t such a good day for him, not good at all as he came to think of it. Robert was walking slowly through the city but not noticing the several shops located at the side of the street. How could it come that he’s gotten into so much trouble. Wasn’t it enough struggling with his daily life? No, someone up there wanted him to break; sure someone wanted that to happen.
Doubting that he would get free of his sorrows not anytime soon, he stopped before a café and bought himself a cup of coffee. It was his third this morning but it still wasn’t enough. He took a nip and felt a soft shutter curling down his back. Such a little relief to finally being able to relax for some short time…
Taking another nip of his coffee, he sit down on a bartender chair right in front of a big window and looked at the blue sky except that the sky wasn’t so blue, it was more going in the direction of purple. Something big was coming up…
‘Doesn’t look good, eh?'
Surprised by the sudden response to his thoughts he turned his head to his left and looked right into the eyes of an old man who also drank his coffee. How did he miss noticing that the man just sit down right next to him?
“Wanna talk about the trouble you’re dealing with right now?'
‘Yeah, you know…'
Wait. How the hell could that man he was sure he never met before in his whole life know about his current situation? Who was that guy really?
After some few seconds thinking about the question the man just posed he finally was able to put some words behind his thoughts.
‘How, how can you know about my problems?'
‘Son, it isn’t too hard to read from your expressions. And secondly, I’m god.'
He gazed at the old man with a white beard wearing a long old trench coat drinking some coffee. His look must have been very funny because the man next to him began to laugh but then had to focus in order not to choke on his coffee.
‘Man, did you really believe that crap? Of course I’m not god, son.'
Still laughing at his unbelieving and surprised expression which reminded the old man of someone just slapped in the face, he blinked.
‘Come, why don’t we take a walk together and we talk about your problems. And believe me, you need it.'
He took another nip and then stood up.
‘Coming?'
The immovability he fell in for the last seconds shook off and he nodded fast.
‘Yeah, why not?'
And while exiting the café a small but detectable smile raised on his face.

--------

[…]

-to be continued soon-

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think of the new chapter, guys? Please tell me by commenting, thx. (Or you can also just comment. ;))

More is coming soon and this time I'd go over dead bodies to keep my promise. It definetely will be soon~  8)

Until then, cu, akai-kun
He's named Cool Kid and they named me the agent who feared them most...:  Shuichi Akai !

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » May 31st, 2010, 7:28 am

And rumors going to be facts:

ALL-NEW UPDATES TO BE RELEASED TODAY!

That is if everything goes right but I'm confident that it will. ;)
So, look forward to later today and until then,

akai-kun

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » May 31st, 2010, 2:20 pm

So, as previously announced, here is the next update on my hit-thrilling story... ;)
(Yeah, I know, always this self-praising phrases^^ xD)

And the new chapter which isn't yet finished, I'm releasing part 1 of it for today, part 2 most likely tomorrow, is once again centering on the events prior to the original plot (the murder of Robert Sikaln).
But we also get back to the present with the last few sentences and part 2 of it, so everyone can enjoy reading it~

And it's not that small how it may look at first~  :D

----------------------------------------------------

ONLINE READER - CHAPTER 31 (PART 1)

Chapter 31

Beika Park – 18:04h, two days prior to the murder of Robert Sikaln

He ran as fast as he could. No, faster than he could. And he was still getting faster… It couldn’t be, no, never! That had to be some sort of mistake. Maybe they were wrong. Yeah, that must be it. They often were wrong.
He turned left for the third time by then and promptly stopped. No!
A man wearing a blue overall came walking to him.
‘Sir. Sir, you can’t come near here. Please stay behind the yellow tape.'
He han’t noticed he had crossed the yellow tape. How could have he missed that? But a look at the dead person laying on the ground with his blood all over him reminded him why.
‘Kanzue-san. No.'
Tears dripped off his eyes surprisingly. He wasn’t the kind of guy who cried often which has been a reason why he got so many dramatic roles in dramas. He could fake tearing but that very moment he wasn’t faking anything.
The police officer asked him further.
‘You know this man? Could you please tell us from where and how?'
Still crying, Robert took no notice in the words of the police officer. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to calm the man down, the officer called another officer who was wearing a costume with a dark blue tie to the scene.
‘Detective Takagi.'
‘What seems to be the problem here?'

----------

Back in the present…

Conan, Kid and Nakamori rushed into the building. The entry hall was full of smoke, no one could see anything. The smoke smelled biting and it burned in their eyes but they made steps forward already having noticed the cause of the smoke: the elevator.
Holding their hands before their faces as a precaution, they reached the grey doors from where the smoke seemed to come. Surprisingly, the doors opened easily. And then, they heard the screams…

[…]

----------------------------------------------------------------

As said, this will be continued with the second part to be released very soon, most likely tomorrow. (And. additional information on all the latest chapters are coming soon as well.)
Until then, I'm counting on your feedback and that you're commenting, thx.

Cu, akai-kun

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

sstimson

Everyone a Critic

Postby sstimson » May 31st, 2010, 7:22 pm

EDITTED

----------------------------------------------------

ONLINE READER - CHAPTER 31 (PART 1)

Chapter 31

Beika Park – 18:04h, two days before

He ran faster then very had before and yet even stop seems even faster then the one before it.
It couldn’t be! No! Never! That had to be some sort of mistake. Maybe they were wrong. Yeah, that must be it. They were wrong.
He turned left and then promptly stopped. No!
A man wearing a blue overall came walking to him.
‘Sir. Sir, you can’t come near here. Please stay behind the yellow tape.'
He hadn’t noticed that he had crossed the yellow tape. How could have he missed that? But looking at the dead person laying on the ground reminded him why.
‘Kanzue-san. No!'
Tears run from his eyes. He wasn’t normally the kind of guy who cried. He could fake crying when he need to but this time he wasn’t faking.
The police officer questiond him further.
‘You know this man? Could you please tell us from where and how?'
Still in shock, Robert took no notice in the words of the police officer. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to calm the man down, the officer called another officer wearing a dark blue tie to the scene.
‘Detective Takagi.'
‘What seems to be the problem here?'

----------

Back in the present…

Conan, Kid and Nakamori rushed into the building. The entry hall was so full of smoke that no one could see. The smoke burned  their eyes but in spite of it, they made their way forward having noticed the cause was the elevator.
Holding their hands before their faces, they reached the doors which opened easily releasing tons of smoke. And then they heard the screams…

----------------------------------------------------------------
Later

Invisible Member
Spoiler: SS Present from PT
akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » June 1st, 2010, 6:04 am

As always, thx for the edited version~ :)

I'll take the edited version into the re-write of the story as soon as I'm done releasing it. So, folks, if you didn't catch every re-write in here, don't worry, they'll be released soon after.

Thx again and cu~

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Re: Thrilling FanFics by me?! (OnlineReader,PDF,MP3,Exclusive Trailer + E-Book)

Postby akai-kun » June 2nd, 2010, 1:57 pm

Okay, the 'tomorrow' went wrong, but this time, I'm saying: Tomorrow!

While waiting, re-read the latest chapters, comment on them, listen to some music and relax. I'm struggling once again on making this possible and yeah, it's so definetely on my side... BUT: Part 2 of the latest chapter will be released tomorrow and I'm keeping that promise. At least this time for sure. ;)

So, see you then~

[b]***EDIT/UPDATE 10/06/03: Okay, I'm really really sorry but something just happened to come up today, so I had no time for writing and posting, it will be tomorrow~ Sorry again, guys!
Last edited by akai-kun on June 3rd, 2010, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » June 4th, 2010, 12:11 pm

And here we are, Part 2 of the latest chapter is now released for your viewing pleasure, enjoy! 8)

Recalling the actions of the day until now and giving the most improtant questions of this whole story compiled with new action, it sure is a must-read!

Spoiler:
ATTENTION, BIG SPOILER HERE: 'Number One' - That is not just chosen randomly at the end of the chapter, there will be more about this and a new character coming up centering on thsi mysterious 'Number One' phrase. More info could be coming soon~

--------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE READER - CHAPTER 31 (PART 2)

[...]

Looking down to where the screams had their origin, they noticed something lifting up and shortly after falling down again. The emergency exit!
‘Hey, is somebody there? Help! I’m down here.'
‘Inspector Megure! You’re okay?'
Megure sighed. ‘Thank goodness. Yeah, I’m basically fine, just get me out of here.'

---------

Some few minutes later…

In a pause of coughing, Megure drank some water to clear his throat. His face got dust on it but like a miracle he had no greater injuries to worry about except some little blood dripping out of a wound located just over his knee.
‘So, can you tell us what happened?'
‘Before or that here now?'
‘Before?'
Kid and Conan exchanged looks. Before, there was one? How disturbing…
‘Before.'
Megure took a deep breath and then –slowly- began to describe the events that happened this day before the explosion.
‘Okay, so look, you sure remember the crime scene from today morning, don’t you, Conan?'
Conan nodded.
‘Well, the you sure do remember the detonation, too?' He nodded again.
‘Then, I don’t recall a thing until I woke up in some kind of ambulance car. The car drove along the highway as some other car crashed into us. People with guns, I assume they’re terrorists, they hi-jacked the ambulance car, killed the driver and took me and a doctor with them into their van. I think it was a black van, but I’m not sure on that. Yeah, and after that they threatened the doctor to give me medics that would make me talk or kill, I don’t know, I barely was conscious at that time. But I can clearly remember that these men used the doctor’s family to threaten him and that they cold-blooded killed the daughter and most probably also his wife by now. After they were finished doing business with me they brought me to some café which two men of them entered with bombs in their suit cases and I was chained to a desk at the other end. I guess, I was lucky with that for once. Then the café exploded and the detonation broke my chains open and I could escape. I took a cab and came here to talk to you all. It was the nearest police station around at least. And after I entered the elevator, well, you can see what happened then…'
Conan and Kid didn’t gasp very often and don’t intend on doing it but this time they were fascinated, not by the action, they knew that it was cruel and bad but by how big this all seemed to be. And with Kid knowing that the CIA was also involved in this all, something must have gone very bad for some people up in the government – but in which was one and why now and why Tokyo?

These questions had yet to be answered and Kid wouldn’t rest until he got these answers, that was for sure…

Priority: Number One.

---------

[…] -to be continued - [...]

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that was chapter 31, guys. I hope you enjoyed reading and that you're looking forward to reading more~ ;)

Updates are coming soon, but not tomorrow, that'd be too fast. xD

Please take your time and comment, thx.

Cu, akai-kun~

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » June 17th, 2010, 10:07 am

So, with the slight cliffhanger (Number One) I'm making a short break. I now need it but the break already started since the last update, so it won't be long until I'll release new chapters.

New chapters are rumored to be released within next week, let's see if it's true... 8)
Last edited by akai-kun on August 12th, 2010, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » July 1st, 2010, 1:54 pm

SUMMER BREAK NEARLY OVER!!!

Okay, so you sure noticed the break the last few weeks although it got a little bit quiet in here. I already threw in a break on all of my fanfictions and now also on this FF. The last three weeks I wrote completely nothing except some few ideas and lines based on sudden brain enlightnings. ;)
But I just started to write on 'Pandora's Opening' again and the current goal for a new release is July, 4th. Yeah, you heard right: My (short) summer break for this FF is nearly over and it will start with a big surprise I can't tell you yet but let me assure you, it's worth waiting for!
And a small bonus on the side: For more then two weeks this is my only FF I'm writing on, so expect more after the fourth.

(To all german readers: Also, wer meine anderen FFs nicht kennt, der kann am 17.+18. Juli im Rahmen meiner FALL PREMIERE gleich drei super geile Stories anfangen zu lesen, zumindest jeweils die ersten Seiten. Darunter ein noch unbekanntes File und die FFs "Earth Shadow" und "Ein tödliches Geheimnis". Downloadlinks und/oder Online Reader wird hier ebenfalls gepostet.)

So, updates are about to come soon.
Until next time~

Akai-kun.

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » July 2nd, 2010, 3:28 am

Hey, I see you're still up and about. Awesome new works. ;)
akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » July 14th, 2010, 11:12 am

@ bluekaitou1412: Thanks for the comment!! And thx as well for still reading~ ;)
BTW: Your signature and avatar pic are awesome!!!!!!!!
------------

Wow, it's really really hard staying on writing this story but I think I got the turn now. Summer break of writing (which doesn't resemble any real occuring summer breaks!) is nearly over, yeah, I'm stretching the limit again but for what's upcoming, the wait is worth it, I'm sure.
This weekend I'm busy releasing some all-new chapters AND stories for my german readers. So, I'd go for a new release in here some days later or even earlier but that's up to my luck... ;)

So, clap your hands, folks and then we will make the go! The next update is soooo close, you can get it even closer by commenting!  :D

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

sstimson

Everyone a Critic

Postby sstimson » July 16th, 2010, 2:20 pm

I put a holder here because this post was my 1000th. By the way I am just going to do a rewrite. Any question on why I changed what, just ask.  :)

EDITED

[quote="akai-kun"][/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE READER - CHAPTER 31 (PART 2)

[...]

Looking where the screams had come from, Conan and the others, noticed a door on top of the elevator moving up and down.

Kid called out ‘Hey, is somebody there?' and was surprised when he heard the voice of Inspector Megure call out 'Help! I’m down here.'

Inspector Megure! You’re okay?

Yes I basically fine, just help me out of here.

---------

few minutes later

In between coughs, Megure was able to shallow a lilttle water which was helping to clear his throat. His face was dusty, but he was basically unhurt except for a small wound over his knee with a little blood over it.

So, can you tell us what happened?’‘

Do you want to know about what happened before this explosion, or do want to know about these events?

Kid and Conan exchanged looks. Before, there was an earlier explosion? This was very disturbing.

Before.

Megure took a deep breath and then –slowly- began to describe the events that happened before the explosion.

Okay, you remember the crime scene from this morning, Conan?

Conan nodded.

And the detonation, as well?

He nodded again.

Well, I don’t recall a thing after that explosion until I woke up in the ambulance. It was driving on the highway when another car crashed into us. People came out of it with guns which I thought might be terrorists. They hijacked the ambulance , killed the driver and  then put me and the doctor into their van, which I think it was black. Then they threatened the doctor, telling him to give me pills to make me talk, but I barely was conscious by that time. But I remember them using the doctor’s family to threaten him, telling him that they had killed his daughter and his wife was next. After they finished with me, they brought me to a cafe where two of them entered with bombs. I was then chained to the desk on the other side of the room. Then part of the cafe exploded with the detonation broking my chains and allowing me to escape. I took a cab and came here to talk with all of you. It was the closest police station I could find. But when I entered the elevator, well, you can see what happened next.

Conan and Kid who do not gasp very often and had not planned on doing it this time, just could not help themselves. They were fascinated not by the action which they knew was very cruel. No, they were fascinated by how big this seemed to be. Kid knew that since the CIA was involved in this, something very bad must have happened to some government people. But that left a few question. What had happened, and why was the answer coming now in Tokyo?

These questions need to be answered and Kid wouldn’t rest until he got them.

Priority: Number One.

---------

[…] -to be continued - [...]
Last edited by sstimson on July 21st, 2010, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Later

Invisible Member
Spoiler: SS Present from PT
akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » July 26th, 2010, 3:07 pm

Ok, guys, (a great) sorry (here) for the long time no writing in here. But this time, I'm not entirely responsible for it. :)

Currently, I'm having problems opening DCTP pages (including the forums), so I have to work on that. As long as that is the matter, I can't say for sure when there will be a new update... BUT: As soon as I have more chapters, I will post them here! (I still can get to this page by using my laptop, so no worries, well no big worries.)

Update Status:  Coming Soon!  (at the latest: <2 weeks)

----------------------------------------

@ sstimson: Nice count! And thanks very much - as always! Great job. *thx*

----------------------------------------

And also thanks to all of you who are hanging in there, I promise, updates are on their way!

Until next time,

akai-kun

----------------------------

BTW:  As soon as I release a new chapter, you'll definetely find it on my fanfiction.net profile (http://www.fanfiction.net/~ffbyakaikun). Enjoy~ 8)

//***EDIT (07/27/10): Somehow the problem solved itself over the night, don't ask me how. But if this is the case from now on, updates will come even sooner just because I'm so damn happy about it. Seeing you soon, guys~ :)

//***EDIT (08/12/10): Problem is here again and that for some days now, I'm working on it by now and I think it won't be much longer until I can get back to open the page regularly. But until then, I won't be online that often as previous known but I will try to post some updates on new chapters here asap. :)
Last edited by akai-kun on August 12th, 2010, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers

akai-kun
Community Hero

Postby akai-kun » August 12th, 2010, 4:54 am

New post, some news.

First off, again and again I can't tell you all how sorry I am for not having posted some new chapters in here for a long time now. I took a writing break and I damn did need that one. By now, I think I have fully 'recovered' and hey, my head is full of all new ideas just waiting in it to be written down at some point. So, I finally can get back to this story and I'm writing on it the moment you read this message. ;)

My current goal for a new release is August, 17th. And then, I'll release most likely more than just one chapter and it will be long ones (, I assume).

So, have some great days and be sure to check back in here on August, 17th! I'm counting on you and of course, on myself.

Until then,

Akai-kun.

PLEASE READ:

My Fanfictions

The Oceanus Mystery

Four Leaf Clovers