The End of Road?

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
seraconan

The End of Road?

Postby seraconan » May 18th, 2016, 7:43 am

Hello Minna. This is my first fan fiction over here. But it is the 2nd story I'm currently writing.
Since I waned to depict some of my story's scene into image but I cant as I'm not good in drawing. so I'm trying to depict it in writing.Hope you will like it

Title
The End of Road?

Summary
Is this the End of the Road or is there anything beyond that line far away. Is this the end of everything or is there something beyond that? Will I pay a huge price more that I already have or will I finally get the peace that I wished for?

Note:
No summary as it will spoil the story. So I would suggest going with the flow. You’ll surely enjoy.

Chapter 1

The longing soul

Scene 1

On a beautiful and warm day. The sun is shining on the city. In Agasa’s house. Conan is sitting on the stairs facing the large window all lost in thoughts.
Agasa comes to the kitchen to get some coffee. He then gets a call. He goes and answers it. Yukiko says “Hi Agasa Hakase , it’s me Yukiko” Agasa says “Hi Yukiko. How are you.” Yukiko says “I’m fine” and says “How are you and how’s Shin-chan”.
Agasa says “I’m fine and Shinichi is fine too”. Yukiko says “Tell me is there any improvement in his condition”. Agasa looks at Conan and says “We’ll his condition is still the same as before. He doesn’t interact a lot and is always quiet and lost in thoughts". Yukiko says “I’m thinking to come back to Japan”. Agasa says “I don’t think it’s a good idea, as Shinichi himself doesn’t want you or Yusaku to be here
Yukiko sadly says “Yeah I know that” and says “Hakase please take care of him and if you need anything please call us” Agasa says “Don’t worry, I will”.

This is the end to Scene 1, hope you liked it. Please Rate and Review.
MeiTanteixX

Re: The End of Road?

Postby MeiTanteixX » May 18th, 2016, 9:00 am

it's definitely an interesting prologe!
Makes me want to find out what is up with Conan. If you continue with this kind of mysterious tone, it will definitely hook me on. well done so far.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
KaitoRizu

Re: The End of Road?

Postby KaitoRizu » May 18th, 2016, 1:49 pm

this looks interesting...
I prefer longer chapters though, this one was very short, it's fine since it's just a prologue but I hope the following chapter is longer...
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Works”