MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Re: MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » November 14th, 2015, 3:21 pm

lovekagakuro wrote:I would be glad if both Gin and Vodka would be brought over to more of a grey side..

Vodka?

He's more of a lackey than an actual villain.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 15th, 2015, 6:39 am

mi.chan wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:UPDATE:
New Fan Art!
http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/art/Gin-and-Sherry-571826445

Gin & Sherry

Amazing art ^_^ you have really great drawing skills ,,make me think what if it was canon ,, like the akai's family // and the real thing behind the GinSherry relationship (sorry about the late comment , still following your drawing :D )

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback! :D
It's never too late to reply! ^^

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:Exactly, so you kinda see him in the gray zone for once at that time when he wasn't as obsessed or as cold-hearted as he is now(unless he was born as a intelligent psychopath)!

He seemed pretty vicious—secretive criminal organization member, of course—against Shinichi (1/1), and against Akemi (16/128), or when he was going to blow up that bullet train to keep a deal secret (33–35/5), or when he blew up that bar Tequila was meeting the intended victim of the Nintendo (excuse me, Mantendo) conference murder (112–114/54).

He probably went from cold-hearted and sadistic to cold-hearted, sadistic, and obsessive once Shiho/Sherry escaped. Question is, did Gin love her, or was he just lusting after her? Did she love him, or was she too afraid to stop him from making moves on her, and going even further than that?

But I was thinking prior to those events, by then, assuming for example that things went bad around the time of Akai's betrayal, Gin should already be the cold badass he is...
If you meant that Gosho never indicated such emotional depth during Gin's moments in the manga(like with Vermouth) like he should have if such history developments should occur...then I agree that the chances seem minimum, BUT depending on how big his change was, anything could be possible... (it would serve as great shock value, that's for sure!) x)

lovekagakuro wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:I can't imagine Gosho suddenly making Gin a complex character by having his feelings for Shiho be more than obsession.

But we still don't know very much, so...

I would truly appreciate it if Gosho did put the effort to drag gin away from his shell of darkness and into the gray zone!
but yeah,...I guess we have to wait for backstory/flashback/reunion...

I would be glad if both Gin and Vodka would be brought over to more of a grey side..

Rather than thinking of vodka's characterization development, Gisho should rather start developing him in the story as a whole! I really loved "The dark footprint" episode (ep 300 something, DCUA, you're better than me at this :P) because for once, Vodka had his own screen time, even if much wasn't developed from his character and he only served as someone to be outsmarted, But from the looks of it, Gosho doesn't seem to value his character enough to give him a personal backstory!
(it's funny because more than 80% of DC characters have a developed backstory, and a lot of them are less important than Vodka!)
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
DCUniverseAficionado

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » November 15th, 2015, 8:28 am

MeiTanteixX wrote:But I was thinking prior to those events, by then, assuming for example that things went bad around the time of Akai's betrayal, Gin should already be the cold badass he is...

Of course he was. Question is, when did he go so wrong, and, more importantly, how?

MeiTanteixX wrote:If you meant that Gosho never indicated such emotional depth during Gin's moments in the manga(like with Vermouth) like he should have if such history developments should occur...then I agree that the chances seem minimum, BUT depending on how big his change was, anything could be possible... (it would serve as great shock value, that's for sure!) x)

Emotional moments?... Gin?... ::) :D

He's a badass villain who's guilty of, appropriately, many, many flaws.

We may need a Gin arc, or, at least, have questions about him answered.

MeiTanteixX wrote:Rather than thinking of vodka's characterization development, Gisho should rather start developing him in the story as a whole! I really loved "The dark footprint" episode (ep 300 something, DCUA, you're better than me at this :P) because for once, Vodka had his own screen time, even if much wasn't developed from his character and he only served as someone to be outsmarted, But from the looks of it, Gosho doesn't seem to value his character enough to give him a personal backstory!
(it's funny because more than 80% of DC characters have a developed backstory, and a lot of them are less important than Vodka!)

Footsteps of Darkness/On the Trail of a Silent Witness (377–379/307–308) and Meeting with Vodka/Contact with the Black Organization (380–383/309–311). ;D Honestly, this story, with a few changes to it and Mystery Train (the only other case that has referenced it, except for the one right after it), could be anywhere in the DC canon. Imagine this case happening, but with Rum's involvement, right now. :o

Naeko has a more developed backstory than Vodka. :-X

He's Gin's lackey... he should be more than that—questions about him need answered, as well... including just how much of a fan of The Matrix he is. 8-)
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 15th, 2015, 1:30 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:But I was thinking prior to those events, by then, assuming for example that things went bad around the time of Akai's betrayal, Gin should already be the cold badass he is...

Of course he was. Question is, when did he go so wrong, and, more importantly, how?

MeiTanteixX wrote:If you meant that Gosho never indicated such emotional depth during Gin's moments in the manga(like with Vermouth) like he should have if such history developments should occur...then I agree that the chances seem minimum, BUT depending on how big his change was, anything could be possible... (it would serve as great shock value, that's for sure!) x)

Emotional moments?... Gin?... ::) :D

He's a badass villain who's guilty of, appropriately, many, many flaws.

We may need a Gin arc, or, at least, have questions about him answered.

MeiTanteixX wrote:Rather than thinking of vodka's characterization development, Gisho should rather start developing him in the story as a whole! I really loved "The dark footprint" episode (ep 300 something, DCUA, you're better than me at this :P) because for once, Vodka had his own screen time, even if much wasn't developed from his character and he only served as someone to be outsmarted, But from the looks of it, Gosho doesn't seem to value his character enough to give him a personal backstory!

Footsteps of Darkness/On the Trail of a Silent Witness (377–379/307–308) and Meeting with Vodka/Contact with the Black Organization (380–383/309–311). ;D Honestly, this story, with a few changes to it and Mystery Train (the only other case that has referenced it, except for the one right after it), could be anywhere in the DC canon. Imagine this case happening, but with Rum's involvement, right now. :o

Naeko has a more developed backstory than Vodka. :-X

He's Gin's lackey... he should be more than that—questions about him need answered, as well... including just how much of a fan of The Matrix he is. 8-)

Soo true, besides, akai used to be gin's lackey, and sure, his story is more interesting because he's undercover, but any lackey should have more character development so that we would feel sorry for vodka when he eventually gets betrayed by Gin :P
If we got something like "Footsteps of Darkness" but with Rum! (*-*) we would all be more than delighted!!
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Image Image
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DCUniverseAficionado

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » November 15th, 2015, 2:46 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:any lackey should have more character development so that we would feel sorry for vodka when he eventually gets betrayed by Gin :P

And odds are high that Gin's going to leave him in the dust when the crap hits the fan.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 15th, 2015, 2:56 pm

UPDATE:
New DC Fan-Made OP: (Everlasting Luv)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsCpXKc97k
Last edited by MeiTanteixX on November 18th, 2015, 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

DCUniverseAficionado

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » November 15th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Very nice.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 15th, 2015, 7:28 pm

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:Very nice.
thanks
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

mi.chan

Postby mi.chan » November 18th, 2015, 2:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPzby0E4NJQ

Great, you have a good way while choosing between screen of the opening and such ^^
~A~re~re!!

michan4869.tumblr.com
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 18th, 2015, 6:35 pm

mi.chan wrote:

Great, you have a good way while choosing between screen of the opening and such ^^

Thank you :D
and sorry that the video got blocked worldwide, had to delete it! :/
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

DCUniverseAficionado

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » November 18th, 2015, 7:46 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:sorry that the video got blocked worldwide, had to delete it! :/

Such are copyright laws—"Hey, let's go after some person who just wants to show their appreciation for something!" :(

Got hit with the same nonsense, myself.
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 18th, 2015, 8:09 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:sorry that the video got blocked worldwide, had to delete it! :/

Such are copyright laws—"Hey, let's go after some person who just wants to show their appreciation for something!" :(

Got hit with the same nonsense, myself.

yeah, and things are getting worse with what's to come...!
doing my best to bypass them! just reuploaded my Everlasting Luv video after editing it a bit!
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

mi.chan

Postby mi.chan » November 19th, 2015, 12:18 pm

MeiTanteixX wrote:
mi.chan wrote:

Oh how sad i m really sorry , they do this to Every thing ... they do this to à DC channel who update weekly eps, anyway don t worry , pepole who watch your videos Will always support you for sure ^^
~A~re~re!!

michan4869.tumblr.com
MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » November 19th, 2015, 8:44 pm

mi.chan wrote:
MeiTanteixX wrote:
mi.chan wrote:

Oh how sad i m really sorry , they do this to Every thing ... they do this to à DC channel who update weekly eps, anyway don t worry , pepole who watch your videos Will always support you for sure ^^

Thank you! Means a lot!
And yeah...they ruin the fandoms creativity just for some small clips put together that they didn't own! I can understand music/song copyright strictness, but very small insignificant anime clips creatively put together, that only promote their content through views? -.-
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

MeiTanteixX

Postby MeiTanteixX » December 4th, 2015, 10:21 am

Last edited by MeiTanteixX on December 12th, 2015, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image Image

Return to “Fan Works”