Promote and/or Recommend DC and MK FanFics

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
soul_dreamer

Promote and/or Recommend DC and MK FanFics

Postby soul_dreamer » July 2nd, 2014, 7:46 pm

This thread has two purposes: promote your own DC or MK Fanfic (it includes crossovers) and recommend others' Fanfic. I haven't noticed similar thread, no after 2011, at least.

Remember to categorize a FanFic that you promote/recommend; it will be easier for everyone to decide, whether they want to read a recommended/promoted FanFic or not. If you think it takes too much time to provide all categories, then put just: Title, Author and Summary of your promoted/recommended FanFic.

My recommendations:

Title: Fun on the Job

Author: akaisherry47

Summary: Just a waiter trying to make the most out of an ordinary day at Poirot. As if days at Poirot could ever be ordinary with him around.

Rating: T

Genre: Crime

Character: Rei Furuya/Tooru Amuro

Title: The Sands of Time

Author: whitedoyle

Summary: Kudo Shinichi, your average high school genius. That is, until he gets knocked out and fed an experimental drug. But instead of killing him, the drug crystallizes him, transforming him into a gem. Which gem, you ask? The one Kaito Kid happens to be looking for. ShinKai/KaiShin

Genres: Romance/Humor

Characters: Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.

Status: Incomplete and on Hiatus - I don't know if the author plans on finishing this fic, but it still worth to read the updated chapters.

And of course,

Title: When Pandora's Box is opened

Author: mangaluva

Summary: After two long years as Conan, the time has finally come for the ancient battle to come to an end, and fate will determine whether the Silver Bullet will survive the shot, unless Shinichi can put his faith in the enemy that was destined to be his ally...

Genres: Mystery/Romance

Characters: Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.

I hope you will find great Fanfics to read through this thread and you will gain more readers for your Fanfics and perhaps more reviews, too :) .