Fanfic: Dream or Not

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Fanfic: Dream or Not

Postby MoonRaven » May 24th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Well, it's actually in FF. I'm not going to start posting the chapters here since it's over 50 already.

But the link to the first chapter is here:Chapter 1 And I'll update my sig everytime I put up a new one.

The basic summary:

A DC fangirl(me) get transported into the world of Detective Conan. Due unforeseen events she ends up to Haido Central Hospital in coma and wakes up about the same time than Mizunashi Rena.
During her time unconscious she has managed to attract the FBI's attention. Later this becomes useful as she gets a place to live from Jodie who decides to become her guardian.
When choosing the name for herself when still unaware of her real surroundings, the girl said Okiya Tsukiko. Naturally this quides her to contact Akai after he has faked his death and is living under the alias Okiya Subaru.

And the rest I let you to read! You can comment here and I'll reply here or then you can leave a review at FF and I'll reply to it when the next chapter is published. ;) I hope you enjoy this!

There's a spin-off now too. Tell me your opinion about it so I know is it worth continuing. Leap to relatively unknown

Can be found at AO3 too: https://archiveofourown.org/series/821421
Last edited by MoonRaven on November 3rd, 2017, 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 27 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 22.8.17 (22nd of August)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Re: Fanfic: Dream or Not

Postby MoonRaven » May 24th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Aquahorse wrote:Moony, great news! I will certainly read and waiting new chapters and fics!!

Thank you. :)
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

char13happy

Postby char13happy » May 24th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I'd prefer to leave reviews on FF instead. I'll be following on this one here, though.
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 25th, 2014, 3:07 am

char13happy wrote:I'd prefer to leave reviews on FF instead. I'll be following on this one here, though.

Okay :)

btw, I'm trying to get the next chaper online today.

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 25th, 2014, 1:57 pm

Yep, the chapter is there now! I hope you like it. It's the Kirin's Horn case!

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 28th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Aquahorse wrote:Thanks, Moon!

You're welcome :)

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » June 1st, 2014, 2:00 pm

New chapter is in!

My Tumblr

RoboG55

I want to be an FBI agent!

Postby RoboG55 » June 1st, 2014, 2:12 pm

YAY! *sprints at full speed*
*Returns*
I remember that manga case from Magic Kaito! :D
Current Status: Derping on DCTP
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » June 1st, 2014, 2:58 pm

RoboG55 wrote:YAY! *sprints at full speed*
*Returns*
I remember that manga case from Magic Kaito! :D

I guess you like this then :)

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » October 11th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Alright, the newest chapter is in and the next one in progress. Wild Sera has appeared!

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » December 12th, 2014, 11:04 am

So this far the story is in the Detective's Nocturne. And yes, that means Amuro is in! Yay!

Remember also check out the side-story/spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown. I'm sure you'll like the young characters appearing in there. ;)

My Tumblr

rocketpropelledbear

Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you

Postby rocketpropelledbear » December 16th, 2014, 7:22 am

Very interesting stories.

I'm just wondering...according to Dream or Not Chapter 54 Tsukiko resembles Sera when Tsukiko dyed her hair black, does that mean before she dyed her hair Tsukiko would resemble the unknown child whom Sera is hiding in her hotel room, since Sera and the Unknown Child resembled each other
The Science of Deduction-'Sherlock Scan' on Sera and more
Image[spoiler=This is Detective Conan's ending]
Mizuumi wrote:Image

Kogoro: "My Gosh.. I killed Conan"
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=my favourite scene that is not in the anime]Image[/spoiler]
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » December 16th, 2014, 10:03 am

rocketpropelledbear wrote:Very interesting stories.

I'm just wondering...according to Dream or Not Chapter 54 Tsukiko resembles Sera when Tsukiko dyed her hair black, does that mean before she dyed her hair Tsukiko would resemble the unknown child whom Sera is hiding in her hotel room, since Sera and the Unknown Child resembled each other

Hmm... Good question actually. I haven't thought about it. Maybe a little... Gotta see, right? ;)

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » March 11th, 2015, 4:02 am

Chapters 58 and 59 are updated!

My Tumblr

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 5th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Chapter 61 is in. It's a bit short but the next one will be better.

My Tumblr