Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1193

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » May 5th, 2016, 3:26 am

ATEM wrote:Maybe what I am gonna say seem strange but when I think about DC's end or the boss' s identity I just want nothing of all these theories or speculations to be true or to be at least completely true not because they are bad or not good but we are talking about a mystery manga that is running for more than 22 years and still going so at least the end deserves to be the best a thing that no one has thought of years and years before , there are many theories about the relation between the boss and vermouth even before what amuro had said so if the boss turns out to be vermouth son or father or lover or whatever I will be completely disappointed ...


Then you're going to be disappointed, because with all these guesses, it's very unlikely that they're all going to be completely wrong. Especially the ones about Vermouth and Anokata being siblings/parent and child (unless the info Rei/Tooru has on the relationship between Anokata and Vermouth has been misinterpreted by him—because of lack of info or context—or is partially false or completely false).
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
ATEM
Posts: 86

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby ATEM » May 5th, 2016, 10:45 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
ATEM wrote:Maybe what I am gonna say seem strange but when I think about DC's end or the boss' s identity I just want nothing of all these theories or speculations to be true or to be at least completely true not because they are bad or not good but we are talking about a mystery manga that is running for more than 22 years and still going so at least the end deserves to be the best a thing that no one has thought of years and years before , there are many theories about the relation between the boss and vermouth even before what amuro had said so if the boss turns out to be vermouth son or father or lover or whatever I will be completely disappointed ...


Then you're going to be disappointed, because with all these guesses, it's very unlikely that they're all going to be completely wrong. Especially the ones about Vermouth and Anokata being siblings/parent and child (unless the info Rei/Tooru has on the relationship between Anokata and Vermouth has been misinterpreted by him—because of lack of info or context—or is partially false or completely false).

I expect this ;D but I don't mean that I want a thing that was never been a possibility but like not to be a thing that was so clear to everyone .. gosho write a plot for every case and he puts an effort on it to make it strong to create unexpected murderer and trick and sometimes it's very emotional too ..he fails in some cases however in many cases he succusses so we should expect the main plot to be the strongest ..you are right that it's impossible for all this theories to be completely wrong but not to be completely true either I want it to be like " I didn't see that coming " In addition to those theories that are going to be correct there should be things that will be a surperise to everyone .. for vermouth everyone has put a theory or at least thinks about her relation to be the boss but most of these are revolving around the father , son and lover so I will be satisified if that relation turns out to be anything rather than those three or if turns out to be one of those at least her story and past that will be revealed shouldn't be too expected ..
Christcc9
User avatar
Posts: 75

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby Christcc9 » May 5th, 2016, 11:10 am

ATEM wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
ATEM wrote:Maybe what I am gonna say seem strange but when I think about DC's end or the boss' s identity I just want nothing of all these theories or speculations to be true or to be at least completely true not because they are bad or not good but we are talking about a mystery manga that is running for more than 22 years and still going so at least the end deserves to be the best a thing that no one has thought of years and years before , there are many theories about the relation between the boss and vermouth even before what amuro had said so if the boss turns out to be vermouth son or father or lover or whatever I will be completely disappointed ...


Then you're going to be disappointed, because with all these guesses, it's very unlikely that they're all going to be completely wrong. Especially the ones about Vermouth and Anokata being siblings/parent and child (unless the info Rei/Tooru has on the relationship between Anokata and Vermouth has been misinterpreted by him—because of lack of info or context—or is partially false or completely false).

I expect this ;D but I don't mean that I want a thing that was never been a possibility but like not to be a thing that was so clear to everyone .. gosho write a plot for every case and he puts an effort on it to make it strong to create unexpected murderer and trick and sometimes it's very emotional too ..he fails in some cases however in many cases he succusses so we should expect the main plot to be the strongest ..you are right that it's impossible for all this theories to be completely wrong but not to be completely true either I want it to be like " I didn't see that coming " In addition to those theories that are going to be correct there should be things that will be a surperise to everyone .. for vermouth everyone has put a theory or at least thinks about her relation to be the boss but most of these are revolving around the father , son and lover so I will be satisified if that relation turns out to be anything rather than those three or if turns out to be one of those at least her story and past that will be revealed shouldn't be too expected ..


So why are you doubting him? Trust the man
As you say, if the truth is that Anokata is indeed Vermouth's father/son/husband, something else will surprise us.
The impression of a woman may be more valuable than the conclusion of an analytical reasoner.
Fear of death is worse than death itself.
Image
ATEM
Posts: 86

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby ATEM » May 5th, 2016, 11:26 am

Christcc9 wrote:
ATEM wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
ATEM wrote:Maybe what I am gonna say seem strange but when I think about DC's end or the boss' s identity I just want nothing of all these theories or speculations to be true or to be at least completely true not because they are bad or not good but we are talking about a mystery manga that is running for more than 22 years and still going so at least the end deserves to be the best a thing that no one has thought of years and years before , there are many theories about the relation between the boss and vermouth even before what amuro had said so if the boss turns out to be vermouth son or father or lover or whatever I will be completely disappointed ...


Then you're going to be disappointed, because with all these guesses, it's very unlikely that they're all going to be completely wrong. Especially the ones about Vermouth and Anokata being siblings/parent and child (unless the info Rei/Tooru has on the relationship between Anokata and Vermouth has been misinterpreted by him—because of lack of info or context—or is partially false or completely false).

I expect this ;D but I don't mean that I want a thing that was never been a possibility but like not to be a thing that was so clear to everyone .. gosho write a plot for every case and he puts an effort on it to make it strong to create unexpected murderer and trick and sometimes it's very emotional too ..he fails in some cases however in many cases he succusses so we should expect the main plot to be the strongest ..you are right that it's impossible for all this theories to be completely wrong but not to be completely true either I want it to be like " I didn't see that coming " In addition to those theories that are going to be correct there should be things that will be a surperise to everyone .. for vermouth everyone has put a theory or at least thinks about her relation to be the boss but most of these are revolving around the father , son and lover so I will be satisified if that relation turns out to be anything rather than those three or if turns out to be one of those at least her story and past that will be revealed shouldn't be too expected ..


So why are you doubting him? Trust the man
As you say, if the truth is that Anokata is indeed Vermouth's father/son/husband, something else will surprise us.


It's not doubt it's rather the opposite I see that he was able to write very good cases even doing trick ideas for so many years is a very difficult thing so I just have a hope that he is going to give us a strong plot at the end because some of the lately running plots were too obvious so he isn't writing obvious plots but rather it's all only a preparation for the greater thing at the end .. :D :D
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1193

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » May 6th, 2016, 1:48 am

ATEM wrote:you are right that it's impossible for all this theories to be completely wrong but not to be completely true either I want it to be like " I didn't see that coming " In addition to those theories that are going to be correct there should be things that will be a surperise to everyone .. for vermouth everyone has put a theory or at least thinks about her relation to be the boss but most of these are revolving around the father , son and lover so I will be satisified if that relation turns out to be anything rather than those three or if turns out to be one of those at least her story and past that will be revealed shouldn't be too expected ..


Naturally, there's going to be an element that no one theorist was able to pin down. We all know the BO's gonna get taken down—question is, how. We know Vermouth and Anokata are connected—question is, how'd they end up being in such positions in the BO and what's going to happen to them? What will Shinichi/Conan and co. have to do to achieve victory, when the time for the climax comes? What will the climax consist of, specifically? What will be the trigger for the climax?

There's so much we just can't know right now. Even if Vermouth turns out to be Anokata's sister, mother, or daughter, I'll still want to know about her past, and that of Anokata, himself/herself; I'll still want to know about the BO's origins.

To sum up—whether Vermouth's going to turn out to be Anokata's sister, mother, or daughter, or none of the above, is not the be all, end all, for me.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
mralyeyad
User avatar

..

Posts: 1

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby mralyeyad » May 12th, 2016, 5:50 am

guys , when reading gosho's interviews ,,you can pretty much tell the boss won't be a major character(instead ,the boss may be a case character or something) am i right?
Spoiler:
Image
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1193

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » May 12th, 2016, 9:14 am

mralyeyad wrote:guys , when reading gosho's interviews ,,you can pretty much tell the boss won't be a major character(instead ,the boss may be a case character or something) am i right?


Anokata is most likely a character that appeared in one case, or is a recurring character. Gosho said in January 2006 that the boss' full name had appeared in the manga. When he did this interview, the latest chapter/file that was out was 550 (in the anime, this is episode 462).
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Appolis4
Posts: 1

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby Appolis4 » May 15th, 2016, 12:57 pm

I'm just an DC noob that read through the wiki but is only on episode 580, but if I were Gosho, considering all that I know has happened, this is what I would do. *pure speculation, no evidence*

In his early days, Anokata worked as a high school detective, and he had a girl he liked, and was childhood friends with: the gaijin girl Vermouth who often helped him with his cases. His father was an important scientist and passed multiple secrets of the trade to Anokata. His father specialized in nuclear warfare, but he dabbled in other things. One day, Anokata years later was in Hiroshima, his hometown with Vermouth when the The bomb came down, and him, his father, and Vermouth, his fiancee. They were all badly poisened with nuclear radiation and in a frantic, panicked moment, Anokata's father pulled out two syringes that contained a experimental version of anti-radition drug. He planned to stick it into his son and himself, Vermouth and Anokata (who were equally panicked) overpowered the father and stuck the syringes into themselves, somehow rendering them into permanent youth. The father, who was dying looked up at them and gave them his blessing before passing away. Anokata felt completely lost because he had killed his own father, and with his strong sense of detective justice he pointed fingers at america and vowed to make them suffer the same fate, unwilling to place the blame on himself. With Vermoth as the legs and him as the brain, he began targeting FBI and CIA agents in an effort to gain information on what really happened back in Hiroshima, and he soon discovered the reason they blew up Hiroshima and Nagasaki was that they were both home to circles of nuclear weapons scientists. After deciding on New York as the target, Vermouth and Anokata temporarily split with Vermouth posing as Sharon and later Chris, and Anokata alternating between New York and Tokyo managing both sides of the plan to blow New York up. They needed a lot of money, and for that reason they set up the Black Organization, recruiting mercenaries and people with their own gruges against America, some of them affectef by Hiroshima and others for different reasons. They perform lots of illegal trades to amass money for the materials for that bomb. They hired the Miyanos, who had been basing a lot of their science off his fathers work, and so in exchange for giving them information from his father's old lab notes, they would make other weapons and basically whatever the organization needed. They took adventage of Itakura, who was developing a mass scale hacking program that would make airplanes be controlled from a distance and allow for even more destruction when the day they would release the bomb came. Vermouth remained a supportive partner through it all, but she too had her doubts because it didn't really matter to her that Anokata's father died, and she question whether it would be okay to blow up a major city of her her home country. Anokata could be, in this sense Araide and was replaced by Vermouth when he was doing business oversees, and the death plan was just a setup to knock the FBI off their trail. Also, normally the FBI and CIA wouldn't care about a Japanese gang, but if they caught wind of nuclear terrorism they would surely send agents. I will close by commenting on a quote from Vermouth. They are not from heaven or hell because the want to kill people in retaliation from being killed. They are bringing back the dead because they are physically manifesting the dead's rage.
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1332

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby k11chi » May 15th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Appolis4 wrote:I'm just an DC noob that read through the wiki but is only on episode 580, but if I were Gosho, considering all that I know has happened, this is what I would do. *pure speculation, no evidence*

In his early days, Anokata worked as a high school detective, and he had a girl he liked, and was childhood friends with: the gaijin girl Vermouth who often helped him with his cases. His father was an important scientist and passed multiple secrets of the trade to Anokata. His father specialized in nuclear warfare, but he dabbled in other things. One day, Anokata years later was in Hiroshima, his hometown with Vermouth when the The bomb came down, and him, his father, and Vermouth, his fiancee. They were all badly poisened with nuclear radiation and in a frantic, panicked moment, Anokata's father pulled out two syringes that contained a experimental version of anti-radition drug. He planned to stick it into his son and himself, Vermouth and Anokata (who were equally panicked) overpowered the father and stuck the syringes into themselves, somehow rendering them into permanent youth. The father, who was dying looked up at them and gave them his blessing before passing away. Anokata felt completely lost because he had killed his own father, and with his strong sense of detective justice he pointed fingers at america and vowed to make them suffer the same fate, unwilling to place the blame on himself. With Vermoth as the legs and him as the brain, he began targeting FBI and CIA agents in an effort to gain information on what really happened back in Hiroshima, and he soon discovered the reason they blew up Hiroshima and Nagasaki was that they were both home to circles of nuclear weapons scientists. After deciding on New York as the target, Vermouth and Anokata temporarily split with Vermouth posing as Sharon and later Chris, and Anokata alternating between New York and Tokyo managing both sides of the plan to blow New York up. They needed a lot of money, and for that reason they set up the Black Organization, recruiting mercenaries and people with their own gruges against America, some of them affectef by Hiroshima and others for different reasons. They perform lots of illegal trades to amass money for the materials for that bomb. They hired the Miyanos, who had been basing a lot of their science off his fathers work, and so in exchange for giving them information from his father's old lab notes, they would make other weapons and basically whatever the organization needed. They took adventage of Itakura, who was developing a mass scale hacking program that would make airplanes be controlled from a distance and allow for even more destruction when the day they would release the bomb came. Vermouth remained a supportive partner through it all, but she too had her doubts because it didn't really matter to her that Anokata's father died, and she question whether it would be okay to blow up a major city of her her home country. Anokata could be, in this sense Araide and was replaced by Vermouth when he was doing business oversees, and the death plan was just a setup to knock the FBI off their trail. Also, normally the FBI and CIA wouldn't care about a Japanese gang, but if they caught wind of nuclear terrorism they would surely send agents. I will close by commenting on a quote from Vermouth. They are not from heaven or hell because the want to kill people in retaliation from being killed. They are bringing back the dead because they are physically manifesting the dead's rage.

We don't even know if the boss knows of the true effect of APTX. It was created by Haibaras parents and then finished by Haibara. It's an organization, not a drug creating science group.
Image
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 800

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby Spimer » May 15th, 2016, 2:29 pm

And also... You could try to space out the text to make reading more comfortable and easier.

Like k11chi said it's not clear if the boss knows the side-effects of APTX 4869. If he/she knew they would know where to look for Haibara, wouldn't they? Unless they had a very good reason to keep it a secret from the other members but that seems counter-productive.

Then again we only know they're a very careful person ("the type that would ruin a plan by overthinking it") so that doesn't seem to be careful...
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
ersha
Posts: 21

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby ersha » August 26th, 2016, 5:41 pm

maybe anokata is mother/father/sister haibara, maybe they not dead cuz aoyama said bos bo actually so close with haibara but haibara dont know n if she know can make haibara shock n aoyama on interview said that anakota not from shin family or from ran family. N not ran too cuz ran main chara on dc
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 262

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby Swagnarok » August 26th, 2016, 11:23 pm

ersha wrote:maybe anokata is mother/father/sister haibara, maybe they not dead cuz aoyama said bos bo actually so close with haibara but haibara dont know n if she know can make haibara shock n aoyama on interview said that anakota not from shin family or from ran family. N not ran too cuz ran main chara on dc


While it is practically guaranteed that the Miyano parents are still alive, it's extremely unlikely that one or both of them are the boss. If they were, why would it be necessary for them to fake their deaths? Furthermore, pretty much all revealed info on Elena implies that she is a nice person with a conscience (two people went so far as to call her "Hell's Angel"). It's unlikely that she'd be the boss of a crime syndicate.
明智 ナンシー
Spoiler:
My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
Character key for my DC stories:
Yoshiteru Nichimura: Japanese-American CIA agent, Hidemi's colleague and former boyfriend. Known among the ranks of the CIA as "Grim Reaper", from his skull-like face and his deadly short-range combat skills. He has a very good fast draw and he's very highly proficient in the Israeli martial art form called Krav Maga. However, he has no talent as a sniper, and he doesn't bother trying to be one.
Ryan Jackson: African-American CIA agent and director of CIA operations in Japan involving the Black Organisation. He was once good friends with Ethan Hondou, who taught him how to charge at a gunman without getting hit. He was an army chaplain who served in Iraq, seeing combat on numerous occasions, most notably during the Second Battle of Fallujah. He's been a lifelong resident of Metairie, LA, and he's married with several children. He graduated from Loyola University Maryland.
Elena and Atsushi Miyano: Faked their deaths and now secretly lead a "White Organisation" against the Men in Black. Parents of Akemi, Shiho, and Satoshi Miyano.
ELXR-0666: A drug developed by the BO that can revive the dead, the ultimate aim of their research and development of APTX-4869.
Nancy Akechi: Ran Mouri, revived by ELXR-0666 and then shrunken to a 7/8 year old by APTX-4869. Lives with Conan and her two parents, who are unaware of her true identity. Is the sixth member of the "Detective Boys".
Cognac: Shinichi Kudo made a bargain with Elena Miyano: Join the BO in exchange for the drug that could revive Ran from the dead. He became a Black Crow under the codename Cognac, specialising in using his detective skills to investigate matters important to the Organisation.
Antichrist: An ancient hominid species very closely related to Homo Sapiens. They were biologically indistinguishable from human beings, except for the presence of the "Altar Organ", an internal bodily organ that allowed them to replace one of their other body parts, even the brain, with a corresponding one belonging to another person upon consuming said replacement body part. This species went extinct long ago, but they are relevant to the BO's plans today.
Yoko Okino: Boss of the Black Organisation upon the death of Korn, who in turn succeeded Pisco. Codename: Cabernet Sauvignon. Her mother was a member of the BO Council, and she raised her daughter to worship the Ancient Canaanite gods. Yoko's philosophy was also shaped by something that she witnessed as a child, the bullying of one of her classmates that led to suicide. She represents the "young blood" of the Organisation, and her religious fervour sets her apart from the Council, which consists of elderly and middle-aged bureaucrats and businessmen. She sees them as heretics.
Mezcal: Biochemist who assumed control of the APTX-4869 project upon Sherry's defection. He joined the project approximately one year before the events of Episodes 128-129 and the two of them worked closely in developing the drug.
jimmy_kud0_tv2
User avatar
Posts: 679

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby jimmy_kud0_tv2 » August 26th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Swagnarok wrote:While it is practically guaranteed that the Miyano parents are still alive,


What?
It really saddens me to see people continuing to talk about this series as if its dying or that they are losing interest in it. This has been one of my favorite series' since I first heard of it in 2005 and I have never looked back. I really hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
Image
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 262

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby Swagnarok » August 26th, 2016, 11:59 pm

jimmy_kud0_tv2 wrote:
Swagnarok wrote:While it is practically guaranteed that the Miyano parents are still alive,


What?


Dude, it's kind of obvious. Elena was acting the whole time like she pretty much knew she was going to die and she and Atsushi "perished in a fire" (if A Clash of Red and Black and The Scarlet Return taught me anything, it's that a burnt corpse won't be who you think it is).
Furthermore, whenever the show made mention of stuff like "the fate of humanity", it became clear that some serious crap is going on. To stop whatever the BO is up to, Shinichi's likely going to need the help of a scientist who has a full grasp of the situation and knows what to do.
Finally, the show has a trend of eventually providing happy endings for its protagonists (even Shiratori, apparently). It's a bit farfetched that Gosho isn't eventually gonna give Haibara a happy ending by reuniting her with her long-lost parents.
明智 ナンシー
Spoiler:
My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
Character key for my DC stories:
Yoshiteru Nichimura: Japanese-American CIA agent, Hidemi's colleague and former boyfriend. Known among the ranks of the CIA as "Grim Reaper", from his skull-like face and his deadly short-range combat skills. He has a very good fast draw and he's very highly proficient in the Israeli martial art form called Krav Maga. However, he has no talent as a sniper, and he doesn't bother trying to be one.
Ryan Jackson: African-American CIA agent and director of CIA operations in Japan involving the Black Organisation. He was once good friends with Ethan Hondou, who taught him how to charge at a gunman without getting hit. He was an army chaplain who served in Iraq, seeing combat on numerous occasions, most notably during the Second Battle of Fallujah. He's been a lifelong resident of Metairie, LA, and he's married with several children. He graduated from Loyola University Maryland.
Elena and Atsushi Miyano: Faked their deaths and now secretly lead a "White Organisation" against the Men in Black. Parents of Akemi, Shiho, and Satoshi Miyano.
ELXR-0666: A drug developed by the BO that can revive the dead, the ultimate aim of their research and development of APTX-4869.
Nancy Akechi: Ran Mouri, revived by ELXR-0666 and then shrunken to a 7/8 year old by APTX-4869. Lives with Conan and her two parents, who are unaware of her true identity. Is the sixth member of the "Detective Boys".
Cognac: Shinichi Kudo made a bargain with Elena Miyano: Join the BO in exchange for the drug that could revive Ran from the dead. He became a Black Crow under the codename Cognac, specialising in using his detective skills to investigate matters important to the Organisation.
Antichrist: An ancient hominid species very closely related to Homo Sapiens. They were biologically indistinguishable from human beings, except for the presence of the "Altar Organ", an internal bodily organ that allowed them to replace one of their other body parts, even the brain, with a corresponding one belonging to another person upon consuming said replacement body part. This species went extinct long ago, but they are relevant to the BO's plans today.
Yoko Okino: Boss of the Black Organisation upon the death of Korn, who in turn succeeded Pisco. Codename: Cabernet Sauvignon. Her mother was a member of the BO Council, and she raised her daughter to worship the Ancient Canaanite gods. Yoko's philosophy was also shaped by something that she witnessed as a child, the bullying of one of her classmates that led to suicide. She represents the "young blood" of the Organisation, and her religious fervour sets her apart from the Council, which consists of elderly and middle-aged bureaucrats and businessmen. She sees them as heretics.
Mezcal: Biochemist who assumed control of the APTX-4869 project upon Sherry's defection. He joined the project approximately one year before the events of Episodes 128-129 and the two of them worked closely in developing the drug.
ersha
Posts: 21

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby ersha » August 27th, 2016, 2:29 am

sawgnarok :sorry i newmember n im not uderstand to qoute reply :)

someday i watch japanese
Movies .story about blind detective where his
brother known to be very kind
and affectionate with his brother
(detective) to be willing to die and
donate his eyes to his brother, turns on ending only discovered the real culprits brother that he faked his death and his brother tried to kill him through others ,
Based that film I thought the same for Akemi or maybe parents ai. They could have faked his death.

In japanes verymuch with alur just like it :D

*sorry my english unwell cuz english not my languange

Return to “Story Discussion (Manga Spoilers)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jecka and 4 guests