Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
MaitreDétective

Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Post by MaitreDétective »

We know Vermouth's mother is dead all right. We know the organisation is after some sort of immortality-giving item all right. We know Nana to no...the crow song is about a crow mourning her death child all right (or somethning like that, I don"t remember well). Lasly, we know Vermouth is the boss' favourite.

Here is my theory: Anokata is Vermouth's father! She is so obviously his favourite, and he might want to search after something that gives everlasting life to ressurect his lost wife!

Your thoughts? :P

PS: Sorry for my rushy writing, I'll try to develop in my next posts
Akonyl
Community Hero

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Post by Akonyl »

if Vermouth's mother is dead and Nanatsu No Ko is about a crow mourning the death of its child, wouldn't that instead point more to Anokata being Vermouth's grandfather/grandmother? Though, that would then make Anokata very old. :P
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Akonyl wrote: Though, that would then make Anokata very old. :P
Yeah, especially considering Vermouth is >2000. :V

What if there isn't an Anokata at all, and it's a group of some guys pulling all the strings?  Or Vermouth pretending there's a boss when she's really in charge?
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
MaitreDétective

Commi-Ninja wrote:

What if there isn't an Anokata at all, and it's a group of some guys pulling all the strings?  Or Vermouth pretending there's a boss when she's really in charge?

Why would she e-mail to herself then? schyzophrenia? (I know the fact that she keeps on disguising herself as other people doesn't help, but still...)
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

MaitreDétective wrote:
Commi-Ninja wrote:

Why would she e-mail to herself then? schyzophrenia? (I know the fact that she keeps on disguising herself as other people doesn't help, but still...)
Maybe she was emailing a cover boss. Like in Star Wars, Padme pretended to be her own bodyguard to give herself greater safety and mobility.
MaitreDétective

mangaluva wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote:
Commi-Ninja wrote:

Maybe she was emailing a cover boss. Like in Star Wars, Padme pretended to be her own bodyguard to give herself greater safety and mobility.

So then, why would she want the destruction of the Black Org?
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Has she ever explicitly stated that she wants the BO taken down?
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Commi-Ninja wrote: Has she ever explicitly stated that she wants the BO taken down?
She has taken actions that are counterproductive to the other BO members' aims, but that may simply mean that her true agenda is different to that which she has expressed to the other agents.
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Well, I knew she wasn't exactly the model BO member, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to bring it down.
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
銀霊

Post by GinRei »

Commi-Ninja wrote: Has she ever explicitly stated that she wants the BO taken down?
While she hasn't outright specifically said she wants it taken down, she's alluded to it about as strongly as humanly possible.  She talks about how there only needs to be a single Silver Bullet.  A Silver Bullet is something that can completely and utterly destroy something that other forces are unable to destroy.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

MaitreDétective wrote: So then, why would she want the destruction of the Black Org?
she actually just started the org for fun, but it's gotten out of control recently so she needs someone to take it down.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

She needs someone to destroy Gin and the others for her, as they are no longer of any use and she's decided to amuse herself by orchestrating a great battle rather than take the boring path of killing them all herself.
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

In response to the OP: Given premise is incorrect. If you suppose that Sharon's mother is dead, Sharon's father must therefore also be dead. The only place where it is mentioned that Sharon's mother is dead is when Sharon says BOTH her parents died in a fire.
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Originally, Gin, Vermouth and Vodka were in a band together, but well.........one thing led to another....
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
銀霊

Post by GinRei »

Kor wrote: Originally, Gin, Vermouth and Vodka were in a band together, but well.........one thing led to another....
So you're saying Pandora is actually the Pick Of Destiny?