Spimer wrote:None that we know of.
Also, Suzuk is just one of many big financial conglomerates, there are others like Ooka (Momiji's family). We don't know if Carasuma was the biggest either. Just an important one among many other conglomerates.
1) We don't know if Carasuma Group is still active nowadays or it changed its name to something else or if it was dissolved.
2) We don't know if Karasuma Renya ever met the founder of the Suzuki conglomerate (we don't know how old Suzuki conglomerate is, either).
3) Conan doesn't know either if Suzuki conglomerate has ever been involved with Carasuma Group, and he probably can't ask straightforwardly without raising some questions as to why he wants to know that even if he found something linking them together.
So until we get some new information, we can't establish any connections between both conglomerates / groups.
Well, I or we know there are several conglomerate families like Suzuki, Ooka, and Carasuma Group.
1. most likely still active even though with a different name. because it will relate to the running of black organizations.
2. There have been no cases linking Suzuki and Carasuma groups. and the new Suzuki family until Jirokichi Suzuki, Shiro Suzuki n Tomoko Suzuki.
3. well, there is no scane about the cooperation or relationship between Suzuki and Carasuma Group. but if Conan wants to find information, can it be ... with the help of Agasa or Yuso Kudo ... hopefully in the future there will be a discussion about that in the manga
maybe you can give an opinion (IMO) about it even though there is still little or no information from manga, interviews or a hint.