Pairing Thread: ShinichixSera

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
MrDetective
Irregular Scans staff

Re: Pairing Thread: ShinichixSera

Post by MrDetective »

I can't believe it's already been 5 years since Sera was introduced
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Time really flies. She's been there almost twice as long as Eisuke already.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

lulwa

Post by lulwa »

If you think about it ,it only makes sense that sera is a love rival ,and I've got a feeling that she will affect shinich's heart in one way or another ,first :what sonoko said ,right after it sera apeared and fought with ran ,both of them with equal strength (sera even more powerful then ran if we take into consideration that she was holding the pervert with her other hand) it could mean that gosho was hinting at a future fight between them only it would be over shinichi >:D second : sera seems to be the mixture of Ai and ran (with a bit of heiji) which is perfect for every body (not really ;D ) third :this is really important to note that sera could be the childhood Friend of ran and shinichi ,to me that is the most important clue that gosho means for her to be a rival in love and not just any rival but a one with a chance at winning (because we all know how to gosho ' way of thinking a childhood friendship =romance :-\ ) and finely : I think gosho feels that shinran is sorta done for ,what I mean is after the confession the relationship comes at a cross road ,either ran says yes and then she will want to see shinichi more or ran will say no (unlikly) the first option will lead to the conclusion of the series ,something that gosho is not ready for ,therefore ENTER the love rival mostly to buy him time, that is what I hope at least 8-)
lulwa

Shinichi X Sera!

Post by lulwa »

Maybe like me gosho got bored of shinran and decided to make a love triangle ?and I don't think conan will end anytime soon , so he has to add a real rival for ran (Ai's feellings are subtle and then gosho said she only likes conan not shinichi ),what's interesting to me is that he made sera someone they know from childhood ,I don't know but it seems like he's trying to make her and ran on the same level ,first jeet whatever to equal ran's karate ,then the childhood Friendship (?) and he goes a step further, she's a detective ,it seems like sera is truly a powerful rival for ran that has what it takes to make shinichi have a change of heart ,add to that what shinichi told haibara of why he didn't exept ran's chocolate and now that he confessed and once she replay by saying yes and start to want see him more ,what will happen ?will he let her go or not ? But maybe I'm hoping too much from gosho :-\
ATEM

Re: Shinichi X Sera!

Post by ATEM »

lulwa wrote:Maybe like me gosho got bored of shinran and decided to make a love triangle ?and I don't think conan will end anytime soon , so he has to add a real rival for ran (Ai's feellings are subtle and then gosho said she only likes conan not shinichi ),what's interesting to me is that he made sera someone they know from childhood ,I don't know but it seems like he's trying to make her and ran on the same level ,first jeet whatever to equal ran's karate ,then the childhood Friendship (?) and he goes a step further, she's a detective ,it seems like sera is truly a powerful rival for ran that has what it takes to make shinichi have a change of heart ,add to that what shinichi told haibara of why he didn't exept ran's chocolate and now that he confessed and once she replay by saying yes and start to want see him more ,what will happen ?will he let her go or not ? But maybe I'm hoping too much from gosho :-\
I don't hate the idea of ran's rival but I don't see this gonna happen , DC romance plots are going even much slower than the BO ones which is already slow enough .. so making such a love triangle between those three needs too many years .. In 22 years , shinchi admitted his love to Ran after more than half of the series chapters and we are still waiting for Ran's response since then .. If gosho plans to do such thing maybe he needs to draw for another 40 years .... on the other hand sera and Ran can never be in the same level at all .. shinchi loves Ran so much maybe this is one of the few facts we are sure about in this series , he may loves her even more than she does ,not too much time before Ran saw her relation with shinchi as a friendship before recognising her feelings while shinchi admitted that he loves Ran when he was in middle school and we can know from "shinchi and Ran first meeting " case that he even loved her from their first meeting and he is too confident about his feelings , so sera being a childhood friend won't make shinchi think about her anything other than being a friend even if she admitted her love ...I prefer sera as a character but I don't pair her with shinchi we are still not sure If she still loves him and wants him seriously as shinchi or she just thinks about him as her first love and gave up already when she saw Ran .. I won't like it if this gets serious because shinchi from the "shinchi's first love" case and with haibara proved that he won't care and he loves Ran anyway so I don't see an exit to such a situation and sera will be hurt and will have a sad ending it's no good xD xD
lulwa

Post by lulwa »

ATEM its not that I disagree with you ,but you know what they say ,never say never ,and if sonoko thinks that shinichi "could have a change of heart" then I think it's not that impossible ,ans im not saying sera is equel to ran NOW ,but that she could be .

also have this theory that sera Is the Irene edler of DC ,in her first appearance chapter 768 ,on the cover was a pic of conan with the UK flag ,In that chapter ,ran ,conan and sonoko are going out to eat cake in celebration of ran's victory right ?
If you reread the londen arc you will see that one of hades codes is about a celebrity cake ,and when they solved it ,it was about the story Irene idler appears in and letter that stands out was S .
the next code was about a wizerd , with holmes story a case of identity ,and then what holmes said about his first glance going to a woman's sleeve ,and in chapter 768 , our first glance of sera if of her sleeve.
finely , the last story a study in scarlet and What ran said "red red" hinting at sera's connection to akai, the last two was confirmed, so that leaves the first one .
Though it could all be wrong lol.
Last edited by lulwa on July 3rd, 2016, 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Not trying to be a mod but it'd be easier to read your posts if you put some spaces between paragraphs instead of making huge walls of text.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
lulwa

Post by lulwa »

Ok thank :)
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

There's really no need to have two topics about the same subject so I locked the other thread and moved the newer posts here.