Huge Spoiler; A look into the future!?

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Fenris

Huge Spoiler; A look into the future!?

Postby Fenris » May 13th, 2008, 2:48 pm

My Vietnamese friend randomly spurted out all of this information and it's killing me. If you want to know, please continue on. But, if you don't want to be aggravated later with knowing these things, then I suggest you not look. It's... so... xD;

Anyways, to the future! *Hops into a time machine!*

It turns out that Ran dies, Haibara and Conan marry (so young! >O), Professor Agasa is the BOSS of the B.O. (Holy crap! It makes sense, but yet it doesn't!), and Conan joins the F.B.I. as a kid agent.

That is all I was able to catch as he just shouted these out and crushed my dreams... yet, now my drive to read the manga has increased! We need the subs from the Vietnamese! Noooow!
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member

銀霊

Re: Huge Spoiler; A look into the future!?

Postby GinRei » May 13th, 2008, 3:20 pm

And... where exactly did he get these supposed spoilers from?  These are all things I've heard/seen many times in ConanxAi fanfics, random guesses towards the BO boss in general, and a rather logical career choice for Shinichi.

I also don't see what Vietnamese subs would accomplish.  It's not like they have information, chapters, or episodes that Japan doesn't.
Fenris

Postby Fenris » May 14th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Bah. He seemed so confident in what he was saying, and somehow it made sense to me. I thought it would be an interesting topic. xD;
Kyoko

Ninja monkeys are plotting my demise as we speak..

Postby Kyoko » May 14th, 2008, 2:12 pm

Well, considering this site keeps up with the most recent chapters from Japan (which is where the manga's coming from) I'd say that this series is far from over, so those spoilers are false.

It's like when I was in the Fruits Basket fandom, there were all these false rumors about the ending when the series hadn't happened yet. A popular one was that Yuki died, which he didnt....
Fenris

Postby Fenris » May 14th, 2008, 3:25 pm

Hee. Don't worry, I shall smack my friend up tomorrow for making this up. He should grow up to be a con artist, I swear... the way he kept going into detail about everything made it sound so real... the ass... >.>;;
江户å·

ConanEdogawa

Postby æ±Ÿæˆ·å· » May 14th, 2008, 5:34 pm

this stupid fake information is from 8 years ago
today is 2008!
江户å·

ConanEdogawa

Postby æ±Ÿæˆ·å· » May 14th, 2008, 5:43 pm

and this fake information's original post is

Ai dies!!Asaga is boss

(so i think a ai fan change it to ran)

http://ex24.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1210760823/
this is the quickest japanese informaion
Shakura

Postby Shakura » May 16th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Seems odd...I normally don't follow ending "spoilers" because they carry the very air that they're false. 9_9 Besides, I can't see Gosho letting his ending leak.  I remember him saying that he has an ending in his headbut..."for those who want to know it, please invent a machine that can look into my mind!" in the File 500 tidbit thing featured in volume 49.  He'll probably hint at things, but that's probably it.
yaochan

Postby yaochan » June 11th, 2008, 9:18 am

Hey, "this spoilers is fake". Even at some Vietnamese manga forum they've already ended at this point long long time ago.
No one keep mentioning it any more today.
Actually they don't have any information that Japan doesn't.
Just forget it  hahaha
qyn6

Postby qyn6 » June 14th, 2008, 9:48 pm

well my friend said she got a book from china with the conan ending and it said conan turns back to shinichi and marrys ran and move to america O_o so yea idk if its true but i dont think this is true....
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member

銀霊

Postby GinRei » June 14th, 2008, 9:51 pm

That's fake too.  In fact, anything that says what the Conan ending is is 99.9% likely to be fake.  If it comes from somewhere other than Japan, make that 100%.