what do you think heiji will do ?

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
detective eye

what do you think heiji will do ?

Postby detective eye » May 4th, 2008, 7:23 am

goodday to all of member of this form i read all your topic about  conan manga and i must say you are the best i fell so hapy that i see people who love conan manga like me (  i dont like the Tv show now)
i come to this web everyday and i injoy every mint i spend here ^_^

and this is my first topic and i hope you like it

as all of you who read chapter 648 are waiting and windering abut who is the real shinichi ( i hope that shinichi did realy lost his memory cuz that will make the case more beter )

do you think that heiji will hide shinichi and try to solve the case by him self or he will brove that shinichi didnt do the crime or he will as agasa and haibara to help him to make shinichi get his memory back ?
RedPoppy

Re: what do you think heiji will do ?

Postby RedPoppy » May 4th, 2008, 1:10 pm

It's obvious that Heiji will do his best to prove Shinichi's innocent and of course he will hide him from police. Kudo is Heiji's friend, I can't imagine him accusing Shinichi for a murder, unless everything point Kudo as a murderer.
Nyarl

Lost Detective

Postby Nyarl » May 4th, 2008, 1:25 pm

I don't think hiding Shin'ichi from the police would be Heiji's normal course of action if there weren't the risk Shin'ichi would revert while in custody.
é»’ã
Miyano-sama

ã

Postby Miyano-sama » May 4th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Heiji always wanted to be the best high school detective. This is his chance to get rid of stupid Shinichi, who always steals the lights from Heiji. I bet that Heiji will witness against him, and make sure that Shinichi will stay in the jail for the rest of his life. With the end of this case, the title of the series will change from "Meitantei Conan" into "Meitantei Heiji".
ã
TanteiRené

This pic says it all.

Postby TanteiRené » May 16th, 2008, 5:52 pm

Heiji's gonna play it smart...THAT's what he's gonna do!  :P
But seriously? In 650, he realizes that the Shinichi walking around with him isn't the real Kudo. He's gonna do everything he can to clear Shinichi's name. (but quickly, before Shinichi can change back!!)
Rockon \m/>.<\m/

"Shinjitsu wa hitsomu hitotsu!"