Who is the real one? The Amnesiac Shinichi or the Forrest Gu

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
coolangel

shinjitsu wa hitsomu hitotsu

Who is the real one? The Amnesiac Shinichi or the Forrest Gu

Postby coolangel » April 27th, 2008, 11:02 am

As I read file 648 it was at the latest then absolutely clear for me that the Shinichi with lost memories is a fake. My first reason: Look at how Shinichi is drawn on page one (like ever totally normally) and then the next pages! The drawing style is completely otherwise so you can not say that Shinichi is drawn otherwise cause Aoyama-sensei changed his drawing style!!! Especially his EYES keep bothering me! And also look at the huge Shinichi portrait (which by the way is so KAWAII CUTE that I got a heartattack and began to hyperventilate XD). The fake one is drawn more Aiish (well I doubt that this word exists but you know what I mean XD) and er feminine? ??? Perhaps the imposter IS A woman went under plastic surgery and she is obsessed of Kudo and want to ruin his life also the weird sounding of his voice could be due the fact that it is not his real one and not cause of a cold like Kogoro concludes in file 647!!! (I know now I keep getting crazy hahaha XD).

And then the other but for me MOST IMPORTANT HINT: RAN!!! Even if there are some Shinichi X Shiho fans out there hoping that Ran finally doesn't love Shinichi anymore for me this chance is as high as Shinichi commiting murder (like Gin saving a life hehe :P) so ZERO!
Then there is also the point which kept bothering me: Why doesn't the real one reveal himself?? (Whom I think to be the mysterious forrest guy :D) Well what perplexes me was that Kogoro said in file 647 to the fake his voice would sounds like he has a cold!! Well at first this sounds logical and is more a proof that he is real cause Shinichi HAS a cold but WAIT think about it!! As Conan was about going to change back HE HAD NO LONGER A VOICE!!!! 
:-\ So how on earth did he got it back especially since jumping in a cold river will make that worse!
So he can not contact Heiji cause he can not speak anymore? And perhaps the white hair is a sideeffect of the antidote cause it changes your age so his hair got a bit older??
But how can Shinichi be the forrest guy who also existed before? Well I think that either Makoto or his father were the real forrest guy and he is hiding there. :o And this classmate said that Makoto dissappeared over half a year. Perhaps he found out the truth about the case (which Shinichi has hidden with the police officer (this by the way remembered me immediately of the Araide case in vol 24 where Shinihchi "lied" a bit to protect Hikari)) and is now in danger?? So it isn't a conclusion mistake of Shinichi!! Surely he is protecting so. of course he didn't protect the criminal (he is a purist if it comes to: shinjitsu wa hitsomu hitotsu XDD) but he protected the innocent Hikari so I believe and I hope also that he has hidden sth. with the policeman cause of Makotos sake XDD MY SHINICHI-SAMA XDDD.
And perhaps Makoto saw Kudo in the river and saved him (or perhaps a bit otherwise looking Kudo cause of a sideeffect I mean why do we keep all thinking that the antidote has to work correct) anyway Makoto explained him that he hides there cause so. wants to kill him?  ;) Cause I really doubt that Makoto is a bad guy I mean look he is an admirer of Kudo so he can not be bad! No Shinichi fan CAN BE BAD (hihi like me I'm so obsessed also want that picture so CUTE!!! I love it when shinichi looks emberassed and puts his arm behind his head even when he is Conan (CUTE XDD)) (remebers me of the Okiya statement of Conan "No Holmes fan can be bad" hehehe  :P).
Anyway also that Kazuha said to Ran that if she doesn't cry then it woudn't be the beloved one but only a friend!!! Nearly right cause he ISN'T the beloved one! And I'm going also that far (and correct Kazuhas statement a bit  ;)) He is not even her friend it is a stranger and we all know Ran has a VERY GOOD INTUITION and as she saw the enlarged picture she blushed that means she DOES LOVE HIM! And think of movie 8 where she also has a weird feeling and reaction towards "Shinichi" (cause in fact it was Kaito XD).
Another hint for me was the forrest man who gritted his teeths GOSH I nearly got a heartattack as I saw that (*hyperventilate*) XDDD. Latest in that moment I KNEW he is fake cause I clearly had Conan with griitted teeths in my mind as I saw that panel (by the way I love it when he does that XDD).
He is so angry cause the one there is fake and nobody seems to notice that of course you can also argue that he is angry cause he hates Kudo but I doubt that a lot. I mean he saw him before but didn't look angry? Another thing that keeps bothering me is that the fake (hehe I'll keep calling him so =P) said to leave him alone in Makotos room and as the others left he looked behind himself  ??? Perhaps the reason for faking being Kudo is that he searches for a treasure (remeber vol. 20-21 where this crazy woman went under plastic surgery just cause of a treasure!!) and he thinks that it could be behind the huge Kudopicture?? which I, I must repeat that found so CUTE XDDDD.
And now to the murder. This time it doesn't even just look like he is a suspect HE IS IT!!! No way out of it I mean o.k. you can speculate about the motive perhaps it was self-defense? But Kudo will never ever kill sb. even if his own life is at stake of it look we are talking about the guy who saved a serial murderer (vol 35 in fact Vermoth) and who has a huge feeling of guilt cause of the moonlight sonata case he really is a MORALIST!!
But I really hope the real one will reveal himself cause his time is running out!! (It is already the next day!!) and I want to see him even with white hair haha XD.
And also what the reporter said is very suspicious so perhaps she knows he is an imposter and wants him to confess!!!?? And that is the motive for the murder?
And I don't think think that Ran feels so distant cause he lost his memory because Ran is THE most worried and protective person ever (well besides Kudo XDD) and if her beloved one would lost his memory she wil do everything she could to HELP him also the fact that HE seems to feel nothing towards her is suspicious cause even if he lost his memory he didn't lost his personality and character!!!! Think of movie 4 where ran also lost her memory but still keeps feeling sth. when she sees Shinichi in a picture and she remains friendly (e.g. towrds the Detective Boys) and worried e.g. about Conan so she still has the same character XD.
And WHO is saying that with no memory there is no character ???? Not the memory makes our character our character/personality make our memory SO: who has e.g an aggressive chara will have memories of e.g. a fight. (I know now I'm a bit to philosophical hehe ::)) and don't forget the instinct!!! Shinihchi has a very very strong protective insinct especially towards Ran remember when he is trying to "block" the danger towards her only by using his arm e.g. vol. 26 or 37 XDDD!
And Aoyama always draws criminals totally in black without giving hints of how they really look like but the forrest guy is drawn relative clearly and you can recognize some facial features (his chin) and his gritted teeths!!!!!! XDDDD I love that panel I'm still having heartattacks and began to hyperventilate when I see that XDDD  kyahhh XDDDDD.  :D

But I wouldn't be too disappointed if the amnesiac one is the real one cause in fact I'm a bit ton a part between wanting him to be the real and at the same time not to be :'(
But I really really doubt that I believe IN RAN  :) (the both have that psychic link which by the way I LOVE XDDDD kyahhhh.

Phew now I'm really tired such a long theory and I know that there are some points open (e.g. why should the imposter be naked in the river?? But well sadly I'm whether Aoyama-sensei  ;) nor I have the ability to read his mind so let him surprise us and he will XD)!

In antcipation for your responses coolangel  8)
Last edited by coolangel on April 27th, 2008, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how I try I can't figure out the reason a person can murder another. Because there is no logic, no mystery behind it only...only emotions.
Is a reason necessary?I wouldn't know the motives for killing a person but as far as helping a person is concerned why should there be a logical mind?
Miyano-sama

ã

Re: Who is the real one? The Amnesiac Shinichi or the Forres

Postby Miyano-sama » April 27th, 2008, 11:22 am

I made a poll about "Who is the forest guy"...
http://dctp.thetrogdor.com/viewtopic.php?t=242.0
most people think that the real Shinichi is the forest guy...
Personally, I don't think so...
ã
RedPoppy

Postby RedPoppy » April 27th, 2008, 1:10 pm

Coolangel, I totally agree with you. I also don't think amnestic Shinichi is a real one, because of Ran. Gosho just wants make us think that Ran doesn't love Shinichi anymore. Moreover, he's trying make Shinichi bad character, don't you guys think so? Until the beginning of the case we have collected so many negative opinions and facts about Shinichi - he is not a good detective, he is a liar and a murderer! That's totally different picture of him then that one which we used to see. But it'll have good ending for sure. The real Shinichi will come with his gorgeous smile and tell everything. We will see that all of objections were groundless. I hope...

By the way, coolangel, I find Shinichi's photo in Makoto's room super cute too!!!  :-*  :-*  :-*
coolangel

shinjitsu wa hitsomu hitotsu

Postby coolangel » April 27th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Hehe thx for your agreement RedPoppy ;D. But you are right Shinichi a bad guy? NO GO!!! The chance of Gin being a Good Guy is more likely. XD
Well in nearly 2 weeks we will hopefully knew more (Wah so long :'()
No matter how I try I can't figure out the reason a person can murder another. Because there is no logic, no mystery behind it only...only emotions.
Is a reason necessary?I wouldn't know the motives for killing a person but as far as helping a person is concerned why should there be a logical mind?
bright_zero

Bright like the full moon, I illuminate the night.

Postby bright_zero » April 27th, 2008, 1:51 pm

You're theory isn't that bad, That much I give you..  ;D
But I don't think that this shinichi is a fake, I believe if you lose youre memory, you also lose youre personality.... because youre way of reacting and youre way of ''doing'' changes when youre memory is gone, so that's why ran feels odd... shinichi isn't the same 'cause he had lost his memory's...
so my cool angel  ;) , we will see the thruth in the next chapter...... :D
''When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.''
Steel

Postby Steel » April 29th, 2008, 3:25 am

I thought the forest guy was Shinichi until they said the Forest Guy's been there before Conan turned into Shinichi. I began to think that it was the real Shinichi and that Ran didn't feel anything from him since he didn't have his personality. I just thought it was a way of showing that Ran liked Shinchi for his personality and not looks. But after the way he reacted after the door in Makoto's room closed, I think he's the fake Shinichi. I have no clue where the real one is though.
Hazy?!

Whaa?!

Postby Hazy?! » April 29th, 2008, 3:45 am

Well, the Forest Guy may have been there before Shinichi arrived, but that doesn't mean that it's the same person.  If it were just clothes and a wig, ANYONE could be the forest guy.

Also, that huge poster of Shinichi (my god my brain has exploded from how cute he looks there) just proved that Gosho hasn't changed his style of drawing Shinichi.  Wouldn't he bear more resemblance to the current Shinichi (amnesiac), and whether it be the amnesia or other, the Shinichi who's covered in blood?  If we think "Yeah, there's something odd," maybe there is.
RedPoppy

Postby RedPoppy » April 29th, 2008, 4:36 am

Something has occured to me recently. In first file of this case, Conan went to a hut in the forest. Somebody locked him there. If that person wanted to kill Shinichi, he would have done it. Shinichi was alone in the hut, it would be very easy to murder him and leave a body there. But he was locked, this mysterious person just went away. Why? I must have been planned by him. He didn't want to kill Shinichi, but took worse revenge. He wanted to accuse him for murder and defame him. That's why he pretended to be Shinichi. 
Conanfreak_Nesi

Postby Conanfreak_Nesi » April 29th, 2008, 7:58 am

coolangel i totally agreed with you.....he cant be the real one......people who knows shinichi good would notice the difference between the older drawings and this drawings.......it sounds really banal and absurd but i know what i say.
kudoshinchi

Postby kudoshinchi » April 30th, 2008, 1:50 pm

"But I wouldn't be too disappointed if the amnesiac one is the real one cause in fact I'm a bit ton a part between wanting him to be the real and at the same time not to be"

First of all I would like to appreciate u r stamina for writing all of this and you have left no stone unturned Awesome  :)

Secondly about your quote

I would like that this case turn out to be the one you discussed (but also dont want Shinichi to be a murder  :'( ) so i hav kept my fingers X
Keep up the good work and i really liked your theory.
Be patient and live with the knowledge that, all you are searching for, is certain to come if you prepare for it and expect it.
Aluecard

yes it is true ~ for Alue

Postby Aluecard » April 30th, 2008, 3:54 pm

his a FAKE  and wee all know it :P .....(  8)  psl let the real one be the  one in the forest  8))....  his a fake down here) 
By aluecard at 2008-04-26

psl GOSHO let this  one be  a fake ..
any wee hope for the best
1980-2011/3
R.I.P
shirley3863

Postby shirley3863 » May 16th, 2008, 3:51 pm

I don't think its possible that the forest guy is shinichi...cause they said that some people had seen the forest guy before shinichi got there. I dont think its possible.