A disturbing charcter[Spoiler Alert]

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Shane32

A disturbing charcter[Spoiler Alert]

Post by Shane32 »

Right now I'm watching the episode of 799 of Detective Conan. In all these episodes there is one character that disturbed me a lot. I would like to share my theory about that character.
Episode number 636( The most useful school in the world case) may not been one of the best cases in Detective Conan. But it has a character named Youji Takiwawa, a 62 year old college Professor and friend of Dr.Agasa.
So, what about him? In all the episodes that I have seen in Detective Conan, there is pattern. The characters who are not regular charcters have a part to play(even a small part). But only the character Youji Takiwawa has no part to play in that episode. Later, Conan compares the experiment that was conducted at Takiwawa house to the missing vase. But he immediately concludes that it is not possible in that manner. So, why Gosho Aoyoma went out of the line to introduce a character which has no role to play.
Here come my theory:
Spoiler:
Theory 1: He can be the boss of Black Organisation. In manga, Renya Karasuma is shown as the probable boss of the Organization. But it is said that he had died at a age of 99. He could possibly taken the pill that was taken by Shinichi, to become younger than his present age and portrayed as dead. But Shinichi and Haibara has turned into 8 year old and I'm talking about a man who is 62 years old. It is said Renya Karasuma died at 99, 40 years prior to the present time. If he is really Youji Takiwawa, 40 years prior to the present time,his age would be 22 years old. The poison APTX 4869 was started to develop by Haibara parents 30 years to prior time. It is also known that there was a similar project and Haibara parents had built their APTX 4869 on that and that old project may be atleast 50 year old.
50 years to prior time, Renya Karasuma would be 89 years old. I guess he had a fear of dying and insisted on developing a drug similar to APTX 4869. The drug that is developed may have not converted him into a 8 year old but into a 22 year old. 40 years after that his age would be 62 years i.e, the game of Youji Takiwawa.
As additional support to this theory, I would like mention this. Conan is always viewed as modern Sherlock Holmes. The arch nemesis of Sherlock is Dr. Moriarty, a university professor who runs the whole underworld. Youji Takiwawa is a university professor with black organization under his hand. So, Renya Karasuma might be Youji Takiwawa

Theory 2: Youji Takiwawa might be RUM of black organisation. Rum is said to another master of disguise. So, a possibility.

Theory 3: Well, this one just hype up my above mentioned theories. He could a representation of Youji Takiwawa, a real life university Professor. His present age is 69 years , so possibly it could be with respect to him.
But, I really enjoyed making my theory about Renya. Now, discuss✌✌
MeiTanteixX

Re: A disturbing charcter[Spoiler Alert]

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Shane32 wrote:Right now I'm watching the episode of 799 of Detective Conan. In all these episodes there is one character that disturbed me a lot. I would like to share my theory about that character.
Episode number 636( The most useful school in the world case) may not been one of the best cases in Detective Conan. But it has a character named Youji Takiwawa, a 62 year old college Professor and friend of Dr.Agasa.
So, what about him? In all the episodes that I have seen in Detective Conan, there is pattern. The characters who are not regular charcters have a part to play(even a small part). But only the character Youji Takiwawa has no part to play in that episode. Later, Conan compares the experiment that was conducted at Takiwawa house to the missing vase. But he immediately concludes that it is not possible in that manner. So, why Gosho Aoyoma went out of the line to introduce a character which has no role to play.
Here come my theory:
Spoiler:
Theory 1: He can be the boss of Black Organisation. In manga, Renya Karasuma is shown as the probable boss of the Organization. But it is said that he had died at a age of 99. He could possibly taken the pill that was taken by Shinichi, to become younger than his present age and portrayed as dead. But Shinichi and Haibara has turned into 8 year old and I'm talking about a man who is 62 years old. It is said Renya Karasuma died at 99, 40 years prior to the present time. If he is really Youji Takiwawa, 40 years prior to the present time,his age would be 22 years old. The poison APTX 4869 was started to develop by Haibara parents 30 years to prior time. It is also known that there was a similar project and Haibara parents had built their APTX 4869 on that and that old project may be atleast 50 year old.
50 years to prior time, Renya Karasuma would be 89 years old. I guess he had a fear of dying and insisted on developing a drug similar to APTX 4869. The drug that is developed may have not converted him into a 8 year old but into a 22 year old. 40 years after that his age would be 62 years i.e, the game of Youji Takiwawa.
As additional support to this theory, I would like mention this. Conan is always viewed as modern Sherlock Holmes. The arch nemesis of Sherlock is Dr. Moriarty, a university professor who runs the whole underworld. Youji Takiwawa is a university professor with black organization under his hand. So, Renya Karasuma might be Youji Takiwawa

Theory 2: Youji Takiwawa might be RUM of black organisation. Rum is said to another master of disguise. So, a possibility.

Theory 3: Well, this one just hype up my above mentioned theories. He could a representation of Youji Takiwawa, a real life university Professor. His present age is 69 years , so possibly it could be with respect to him.
But, I really enjoyed making my theory about Renya. Now, discuss✌✌
Episode 636-637 is Anime Original, meaning Gosho didn't write that case or create that character. He is therefore by default not a relevant character (let alone a manga character).
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: A disturbing charcter[Spoiler Alert]

Post by Spimer »

Also, nobody ever said RUM was a master of disguise. There's conflicting descriptions of RUM but that doesn't mean he's good at disguising.

Also, there's some confusion about Karasuma's age because there's 2 versions of the story, the fake one made by the culprits of the case and the actual story.

Actual story is that Karasuma was already 100+ years old 40 years ago, is said to have died at some point between then and 20 years ago with his family declining and the Twilight Manor switching owners.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"