Theory about the Boss after new information

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
ibex.yul

Theory about the Boss after new information

Post by ibex.yul »

Hey all :) My first post in this forum :)
This is a theory that I thought up and want to share with you.
I warn in advance, if someone is not in sync with manga it will contain spoilers.
Spoiler:
This theory is after chapter 1008 with the reveal of Karsuma as the boss.
I can't help but think that Gosho will not end it with that, so it took me some time to finish a draft of a theory. With your help I hope to make it a complete :)
I thought he was the original boss for a while now, However I have a theory about who the boss is now.

I want you to recall this points:
*In the clash between Conan and Vermouth(Sharon) we learned that she doesn't age and she is both Chris and Sharon (Sharon is said to be dead).
*In the golden apple case Sharon has told Yukiko that she hate her daughter because she saw her looking like her husband in front of his grave (after she learned to do disguises).
*Sharon hide her anti-aging from the BO.
*Sharon is "the boss's ...."

My theory is that Karsuma was Sharon husband.
I thought it after thinking about why would this story about Chris appear in front the grave be meaningful.
I thought that it might be true and that now her daughter (real Chris) is disguise as Karasuma, while the mother-Sharon is acting as Chris after taking the original drag.
It might explain why Sharon has the luxury to do as she please, after all she does a lot of things her way.
Also she is looking for someone that will be "silver bullet" (what we can take as someone to destroy that BO). So maybe she tried to make Chris stop being the boss or something and failed so now she want someone from outside to make the BO(or her daughter) stop.
Moreover maybe because Chris(real) is actually the boss and Sharon is acting as Chris, Sharon must hide her anti ageing from the BO in order to hide from them that the real Chris is actually in disguise as the boss(and the real boss is dead).
What do you think about this theory?
And please forgive my bad English since it's not my native language.
agent.sherry

Re: Theory about the Boss after new information

Post by agent.sherry »

Interesting theory, thanks for sharing it with us!

I also wonder about that whole "Sharon hating her daughter for showing up disguised as her dead husband at his grave". Why should Sharon make up such a story? That's indeed suspicious.
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Probably as a means to explain why she and her "daughter" don't get along, it sounds like something that would get parent and child fighting each other yeah.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

So if I understand correctly, You meant that Vermouth was a wife of Karasuma, and they had a daughter named Chris. Then one day Karasuma died, and then Chris took his role. Then Vermouth decided to kill her original role and take Chris' role.

But two things:

1. Why to complicate things that much? Wouldn't be better to leave Chris as is, and let Vermouth to take Karasuma's role? After all she was his wife.

2. At one point injured Vermouth got a message from Anokata "I gave you too much freedom, Vermouth. Come back to me". Would a daughter send such a thing to her mother? Especially that probably no one else had access to that message, and therefore it surely could be less hostile.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
ibex.yul

Post by ibex.yul »

Nemomon wrote:So if I understand correctly, You meant that Vermouth was a wife of Karasuma, and they had a daughter named Chris. Then one day Karasuma died, and then Chris took his role. Then Vermouth decided to kill her original role and take Chris' role.

But two things:

1. Why to complicate things that much? Wouldn't be better to leave Chris as is, and let Vermouth to take Karasuma's role? After all she was his wife.

2. At one point injured Vermouth got a message from Anokata "I gave you too much freedom, Vermouth. Come back to me". Would a daughter send such a thing to her mother? Especially that probably no one else had access to that message, and therefore it surely could be less hostile.
1. I thought it might be like the mermaid case, from this I took thia idea, after all they are tring to create a dream drug which in fact already did in past.

2. She is boss of the organization, also in my theory Sharon tried to stop Chris from doing something or being the boss. Chris aware that Sharon still doesn't like this and I'm pretty sure they doesn't get along like mother-daugther. And also Sharon does a lot of things her way so even Chris might be suspicius of her trying to pull the strings or something.
Spimer wrote:Probably as a means to explain why she and her "daughter" don't get along, it sounds like something that would get parent and child fighting each other yeah.
Probably but why did she need to make up such a story? wouldn't it be more likely to made up some more parent child like story? She only needed to say that they doesn't get along, I don't think she need to make up something like this...
Because I thouth it might be real I reached this theory.