Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,008 (on hiatus)

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Haibara & Aika ryona
User avatar
Posts: 146

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X (manga on break until 11.29.17)

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » November 29th, 2017, 5:32 am

blackmoon wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:
blackmoon wrote:
Haibara & Aika ryona wrote:And after all these times that you guys spend in waiting, i am sure that this episode will be more than awful and more than awful and furstrating


Well you have a good sense of humor and almost a tone that sounds like Gin for that pretty face profile. ;D

I didn't understand this too much. I do understand that i am comedian but the other things are not understandable


Oh? You don't? Here's another quote from you:
"Finally, the 29 of 11 is nearby to come; so I want to see your expectations guys, even if i am sure that nothing good will happen"

Hmm... so you consider that nothing good would happen. Well, you do know that the character picture you use has a positive personality that is always optimistic? Yet, those comments from you sound more pessimistic like the tone used by Gin (personally I think Gin never expects anything 'good' to happen and he does not care anyways). So anyways, what I mean is that you used the pretty face of a girl as your profile picture, but what you say sounds like what Gin would say. ;)

By the way, have you read file 1007? Any idea what that 'drinking bird' hint could be linked to? ;D https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_bird



I finally understand what you said mister blackmoon, and I do liked your post, and it made me really laugh hahaha ^^ :) ;) :o

Anyway, I do believe that being Gin sometimes is good, but truly, I become disappoint from him. Everyone made fun and work behind his face, and he doesn't do ANYTHING WHICH MADE ME THINK THAT HE IS THE MOST STUPID CHARACTER. To Haibara, and her family are the best ever in this anime, and I do love them as they still in the top of the best characters in all animes in my opinion.

Anyway, let's back to your post, and to this thread also. putting a pretty face of a girl doesn't excuse you from saying the reality. and about the manga, I don't like them, and I only see the anime, and only love the anime
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 885

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Spimer » November 29th, 2017, 4:53 pm

If you say that you only see the anime then why are you posting here, in manga spoilers?

Of course that you're entitled to your opinion and such but I don't see where you're getting at with saying "putting a pretty face of a girl doesn't excuse you from saying the reality".

We'd rather prefer if you and other users avoided derailing the thread and you stay on topic.

Thank you.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Zerozaki4869
Posts: 183

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Zerozaki4869 » November 29th, 2017, 9:41 pm

This bado-chan is a heat engine and starts working if you dip its head in water and then it's will swing back and forth, just like the candle swing stuff from Burning tent case. Its back has a feather, which can be interpreted as a half arrow when it swings. So the dippy-bird is a clue, but why Maria's photo remained standing yet the doll and the ship fell down. But to make the dippy bird drink one has to use the glass to fill water, but then why the glass is kept as if nothing had happened? If Maria had already cracked the dippy bird code then why she did she dry-out the glass and put everything as if nothing happened? If the Earthquake was strong enough to trip the yatch, it would have done same with the dippy bird.
blackmoon
User avatar
Posts: 27

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby blackmoon » November 30th, 2017, 1:49 am

Zerozaki4869 wrote:This bado-chan is a heat engine and starts working if you dip its head in water and then it's will swing back and forth, just like the candle swing stuff from Burning tent case. Its back has a feather, which can be interpreted as a half arrow when it swings. So the dippy-bird is a clue, but why Maria's photo remained standing yet the doll and the ship fell down. But to make the dippy bird drink one has to use the glass to fill water, but then why the glass is kept as if nothing had happened? If Maria had already cracked the dippy bird code then why she did she dry-out the glass and put everything as if nothing happened? If the Earthquake was strong enough to trip the yatch, it would have done same with the dippy bird.


AHHHHH!!!!!! Good point! If the earthquake tipped the yacht it should have done the same to the glass, but why the glass was kept as if nothing happened? Because someone picked up the glass and put it back to the original position ... IT is a damn 'setup'! A trap! Woooooo! ;D
"one should stick with one's original plan" (初志貫徹 shoshi kantetsu) ;)
Serinox
User avatar
Posts: 528

Contact:

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Serinox » November 30th, 2017, 6:50 am

Zerozaki4869 wrote:
Spoiler:
but why Maria's photo remained standing yet the doll and the ship fell down.

Spoiler:
It didn't. The photo fell over just like the doll and the ship and had to be propped up again by Haibara.
Jecka
User avatar

Hey there *dying inside*

Posts: 3350

Contact:

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Jecka » November 30th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Conan isn't listed in Issue 3 so the break might be longer than a week.....again.
May God rest Gosho's soul- I mean...
No, seriously I hope Gosho's just taking extra time for the keyframes and isn't actually sick D:
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Mr DC Fan
User avatar
Posts: 4

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Mr DC Fan » December 1st, 2017, 12:16 am

After reading chapter 1007 This is how i think the solution would be :
Spoiler:
a possible solution to the problem of shinichi being seen on TV ,
i thought about this after Conan suggested they can spread a rumor that says shinichi had a twin brother :D

OF COURSE i DON'T mean a real twin !

just someone who really looks like shinichi ,
and was on the trip with them too :)
Soshi Okita I mean
if the news reports saw him and mistakenly thought he was shinichi then find out that he isn't , that would be a reasonable explanation to the TV images of shinichi on the trip , and everyone would (again) be Uncertain if shinichi was still alive or not , just like before when no one from the public was sure about him after his disappearance
Last edited by Mr DC Fan on December 1st, 2017, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
kkuuddoo
User avatar
Posts: 162

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby kkuuddoo » December 1st, 2017, 12:47 am

Jecka wrote:Conan isn't listed in Issue 3 so the break might be longer than a week.....again.
May God rest Gosho's soul- I mean...
No, seriously I hope Gosho's just taking extra time for the keyframes and isn't actually sick D:


THE HORROR !!!!
MY HEART CAN"T HANDLE another LONG BREAK !!!!
GIN X SHIHO <3<3<3
VERMOUTH IS SEXY AS HELL !!

Elena Miyano and Atsushi ..... APTX 4869 & Silver Bullet
blackmoon
User avatar
Posts: 27

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby blackmoon » December 1st, 2017, 1:30 am

Mr DC Fan wrote:after reading chapter 1007 This is how i think the solution would be :
Spoiler:
a possible solution to the problem of shinichi being seen on TV ,
i thought about this after Conan suggested they can spread a rumor that says shinichi had a twin brother :D

OF COURSE i DON'T mean a real twin !

just someone who really looks like shinichi ,
and was on the trip with them too :)
Soshi Okita I mean
if the news reports saw him and mistakenly thought he was shinichi then find out that he isn't , that would be a reasonable explanation to the TV images of shinichi on the trip , and everyone would (again) be Uncertain if shinichi was still alive or not , just like before when no one from the public was sure about him after his disappearance


Sure, makes perfect sense, and very likely solution. Just let Soshi take all the spotlight in detective solving! Yay! ;D

So... any thoughts on the Maria event? Any time someone goes to a bathroom in the basement cannot be a good sign... reminds me of one of those horror movies where you discover a dead body hidden somewhere. ;)
"one should stick with one's original plan" (初志貫徹 shoshi kantetsu) ;)
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1349

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » December 1st, 2017, 5:20 am

kkuuddoo wrote:
Jecka wrote:Conan isn't listed in Issue 3 so the break might be longer than a week.....again.
May God rest Gosho's soul- I mean...
No, seriously I hope Gosho's just taking extra time for the keyframes and isn't actually sick D:


THE HORROR !!!!
MY HEART CAN"T HANDLE another LONG BREAK !!!!


Nope, 1,008 is due out on the 13th:
https://www.facebook.com/DCTheRedThread ... =3&theater

But since 1,008 will come out in a double issue (SS 3-4), there will be at least a 1 week break after 1,008 comes out.

So:
1,008 text spoilers/spoiler pics: Friday the 8th
1,009 text spoilers/spoiler pics: Either Friday the 22nd or Friday the 5th (of January)

After 1,009 comes out, hopefully we can get an idea of whether 2017 (in terms of the # of files released) will prove to be an exception, or whether it's the new norm.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Mr DC Fan
User avatar
Posts: 4

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Mr DC Fan » December 1st, 2017, 7:30 am

blackmoon wrote:Sure, makes perfect sense, and very likely solution. Just let Soshi take all the spotlight in detective solving! Yay! ;D

So... any thoughts on the Maria event? Any time someone goes to a bathroom in the basement cannot be a good sign... reminds me of one of those horror movies where you discover a dead body hidden somewhere. ;)

Spoiler:
i don't mean that he would take the credits for shinichi's work ,no, i just mean that after people see him they would say "oh ! we were mistaken , the one on the TV wasn't shinichi , it was just that guy Okita " and again everyone is still uncertain about what happened to shinichi

as for Maria's part , ;D actually i was focusing on the events related to shinichi , and skimmed that Maria part quickly , so i have no idea :D
what do you think ? what does that 'bird' hint mean ? :D
it may be like a hide and seek game?
or would it be a real case like a kidnapping ? i don't know :D ?
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1349

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » December 1st, 2017, 10:13 am

Mr DC Fan wrote:
Spoiler:
i don't mean that he would take the credits for shinichi's work ,no, i just mean that after people see him they would say "oh ! we were mistaken , the one on the TV wasn't shinichi , it was just that guy Okita " and again everyone is still uncertain about what happened to shinichi


Spoiler:
Yeah, Soshi is probably how this situation is going be resolved.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Mr DC Fan
User avatar
Posts: 4

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Mr DC Fan » December 1st, 2017, 11:13 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, Soshi is probably how this situation is going be resolved.


(Y) i agree

another thing please , i am new to the forum ,
is there a way i can 'Like' someone's post or comment like in facebook ? :D
or is that option not available in the forum ?
Kor
Moderator
Posts: 2889

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Kor » December 1st, 2017, 11:16 am

Mr DC Fan wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, Soshi is probably how this situation is going be resolved.


(Y) i agree

another thing please , i am new to the forum ,
is there a way i can 'Like' someone's post or comment like in facebook ? :D
or is that option not available in the forum ?


There's no such function in this forum.
Image
Mr DC Fan
User avatar
Posts: 4

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 1,006–1,00X

Postby Mr DC Fan » December 1st, 2017, 11:40 am

Kor wrote:There's no such function in this forum.


oh , thanks :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azuregold, Nemomon and 25 guests

cron