K.O.R.N wrote:File 1005 looks very promising. It's completely out of the blue. Judging from the chapter, my ratings of the identities have drastically changed. It looks like this:
1. Rumi: Asaka (80%), secret agent like MI6, etc (20%), Rum (0%)
2. Wakita: Definitely involved in the plot with the use of phone this time. He's 100% NOT Eisuke 2.0, appeared and plunged into oblivion. My bet on this character is; BO member but NOT Rum (85%), Rum (3%), and a random bad guy (12%)
3. Kuroda: Tsutomu's friend (75%), Tsutomu (0%) since I think Tsutomu is dead already, Rum (0%), Asaka (0%) and secret agent (25%) like Ethan's friend but he's definitely NOT a regular police officer. I think he's Tsutomu's friend because he was involved with the aftermath of Kouji case.
4. Mary: Asaka (15%), Rum (0%), MI6 (85%). I say she could still have 15% chance of being Asaka is because Asaka looks female, and she could totally look like that, or undergoing some drug to look as young as the real Asaka in the picture. She's like 55 now, so 17 years ago she's around 35-38 I assume....We haven't seen Asaka's upper part of the face, so, we can't be 100% sure on this.
5. Iori: Rum (0%), random bad guy (90%) and a grey char like Bourbon (10%). Not exactly like Bourbon, but has controversial behaviors all around.
That's my take on the situation.
Oh, percentage polls! So fun!
So... you can have your take and we could make our take.
1. Rumi: Possible BO agent related to but not RUM like Curaçao in the movie (60%) since she had access to the APTX 4869 death list which is available to BO only, Rum (1%) well still possible..., Asaka (30%), Police investigator (9%)
2. Wakita: Possible BO agent (30%), Just a random curious person into deduction (69%), Rum (1%)
3. Kuroda: Tsutomu in disguise (5%), Tsutomu's friend (25%), Possible BO agent undercover in police force (35%), RUM (30%), just who he was awaken from coma (5%). It's not likely for a person's hair to turn all white just overnight ya know.
4. Mary: Possible BO agent (30%), RUM (1%), Asaka (30%), secret agent (39%). Not much to be said here except she warned Sera that Conan is not what he was and to beware of him. Why would a good citizen need to beware of young detective Conan? Hmm... is her record clean? And she wanting to make a move on revenge after getting the antidote? Even more suspicious.
5. Iori: Just what he is, butler (45%), RUM (1%), secret agent (34%), possible BO agent (20%). Seems like his deduction skill still relies a lot on his "master mistress" so can't be a big fish.