File 1005 looks very promising. It's completely out of the blue. Judging from the chapter, my ratings of the identities have drastically changed. It looks like this:
1. Rumi: Asaka (80%), secret agent like MI6, etc (20%), Rum (0%)
2. Wakita: Definitely involved in the plot with the use of phone this time. He's 100% NOT Eisuke 2.0, appeared and plunged into oblivion. My bet on this character is; BO member but NOT Rum (85%), Rum (3%), and a random bad guy (12%)
3. Kuroda: Tsutomu's friend (75%), Tsutomu (0%) since I think Tsutomu is dead already, Rum (0%), Asaka (0%) and secret agent (25%) like Ethan's friend but he's definitely NOT a regular police officer. I think he's Tsutomu's friend because he was involved with the aftermath of Kouji case.
4. Mary: Asaka (15%), Rum (0%), MI6 (85%). I say she could still have 15% chance of being Asaka is because Asaka looks female, and she could totally look like that, or undergoing some drug to look as young as the real Asaka in the picture. She's like 55 now, so 17 years ago she's around 35-38 I assume....We haven't seen Asaka's upper part of the face, so, we can't be 100% sure on this.
5. Iori: Rum (0%), random bad guy (90%) and a grey char like Bourbon (10%). Not exactly like Bourbon, but has controversial behaviors all around.
That's my take on the situation.
The DCTP spirit has been revived! For those of you who don't know, I, Spimer, Tantei-san and Startold have been remaking old DC chapters and uploading them to Bato.to. We work as a team, and it's been going great! I'm very happy to be able to gather a new DCTP scanlation generation to restore the fire! Our goal is to remake around 450 chapters total, with better scans and translations from Spimer!