Gourmetguy's ending theory

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Gourmetguy

Gourmetguy's ending theory

Postby Gourmetguy » May 9th, 2017, 3:22 am

Hi
I'm new to the forum and am so far only on episode 550 so please go easy on me.

My theory about what may happen in the end simplified is as follows:

Ran accidentally gets involved with the Black organisation.
Conan has to rescue her.
Ran finds out about Conan and the formula, off Gin or someone in the organisation.
Ran and Conan along with Fbi defeat the Black Org boss etc.
Ran says to Conan she wants to be with him and takes the poison. Turns into little girl.
Ai says she will work on the cure, Ran replies don't worry take your time we are happy and she can spend longer with Shinichi.
The end credits happen.
After credits we see ran and Shinichi as adults again. Thinking the cure worked, then the adult detective boys burst in as well as Ai and the audience can now see this is in the future.

I believe Conan will never be cured as this will harm detective boys and be awkward.
I do think the easiest option would be Ran shrinking. it may also see Mouri and Eri get back together, reminding them of raising their daughter.
Kor
Administrator

Re: Gourmetguy's ending theory

Postby Kor » May 9th, 2017, 4:06 am

Gourmetguy wrote:Hi
I'm new to the forum and am so far only on episode 550 so please go easy on me.

My theory about what may happen in the end simplified is as follows:

Ran accidentally gets involved with the Black organisation.
Conan has to rescue her.
Ran finds out about Conan and the formula, off Gin or someone in the organisation.
Ran and Conan along with Fbi defeat the Black Org boss etc.
Ran says to Conan she wants to be with him and takes the poison. Turns into little girl.
Ai says she will work on the cure, Ran replies don't worry take your time we are happy and she can spend longer with Shinichi.
The end credits happen.
After credits we see ran and Shinichi as adults again. Thinking the cure worked, then the adult detective boys burst in as well as Ai and the audience can now see this is in the future.

I believe Conan will never be cured as this will harm detective boys and be awkward.
I do think the easiest option would be Ran shrinking. it may also see Mouri and Eri get back together, reminding them of raising their daughter.

Years ago, I suggested something along the same lines. This sort of ending also allows for the franchise to continue as "Detective Conan" even after the manga ends (if they still want to make movies every year)
Nemomon

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Postby Nemomon » May 9th, 2017, 5:34 am

But it doesn't appear that the manga will end anytime soon.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
yuukichang

'one truth prevails'

Postby yuukichang » May 11th, 2017, 11:22 pm

as the title 'detective conan' perhaps he will never return as shinichi and just continue his years until he reach 17 again
::) ::) ::)