---

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Kan Kōhi

---

Postby Kan Kōhi » March 5th, 2017, 9:24 am

---
Last edited by Kan Kōhi on December 7th, 2017, 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Themaninarmor

It's not about me

Re: Could the biochemical project of the organization revolve around "Super senses" (kinda)?

Postby Themaninarmor » March 6th, 2017, 7:15 am

Nice theory.... but i have different opinion about the drug, at least, you almost make me change my mind. but i have one point about your theory.

I think haibara already have that sense even before she drunk the drug... Remember her meeting with kiichiro numabuchi? She said something to conan about her weakened sense and also about her sister... That even she could sensed her sister "BO scent" at their last meeting.

So according to your theory about getting enhanced sense by drug then she must already drunk the drug before her sister death to gain that sense... I think you must consider this contradiction and have other explanation to support your theory. But you've got a point in your theory about "the real effect of the drug". With little information about the drug there still many possibilities of the effect of APTX and the research goal.
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
AzureHaseo

Re: Could the biochemical project of the organization revolve around "Super senses" (kinda)?

Postby AzureHaseo » March 6th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Pretty nice theory, i really like it.
I'd add Vermouth's "predict when something bad is going to happen" sense (as seen in Golden Apple). I would fit rather well if she took the same (or at least a similar) drug.

Themaninarmor has a good point though, it seems Sherry had that sense before. She could gain her sense while working with the ATPX, right? I mane, some chemicals can "enter" through the skin. Maybe while she was developing it, she could start being affected by it?

I would like to see if Mary has some kind o sense too
Absenta

Postby Absenta » March 6th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Yes, it´s an interesting theory.

I like the part that implies that taking the drug rejuvenates our senses to a prehistorical point. Not a superpower, have the same intelligent but sense things that normally people don´t sense. Like dogs smelling cancer or noticing when someone is really sad inside.

But actually, Shinichi had that sense you talk about before. Even in the first episode thinks in the murderous eyes of Gin (of course, it´s pretty obvious his criminal look).