Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
User avatar
Mohamed Ebrahem

Posts:
70

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Mohamed Ebrahem »

I just finished watching again episodes 889 890 ,( Skeleton Case ) first appearance of Wakasa Rumi .

There are some conclusions or hints that may be helpful from this case for understanding what happened with Wakasa in the Kohji case .

At the beginning of Skeleton case , the children talked about Kaito Kid who imprisoned Professor Agasa in the bathroom after losing consciousness with a stun gun , this may support conclusion that Wakasa Rumi was imprisoned in the bathroom in Kohji case and she created the mirror code at that time which refers to Karasuma . But what baffles me is whether Wakasa closed herself up , or was RUM who forced her to do so !!

Wakasa asked the detective boys to accompany her to the cellar because she was afraid and the detective boys talked about ghosts at the time . I think the ghost hint was referring to Karasuma who is supposed to be dead now but still alive in the form of Chikara . When the word ghost or zombie is mentioned in this arc , be sure that goshu is referring to Karasuma Renya / Chikara . ِFor example In Chikara Katsumata's second appearance , at start of Episode 849 , a picture of a zombie was shown .

When goshu repeats a time or something more than once, be sure that he wants to hint or point to something very important :
(Ten years) has been mentioned many times in that case , I cannot guess what Goshu wants to refere exactly what happened ten years ago , but i think he refers to Chikara who appeared as a police inspector ten years ago in " The magic of the Waves" , also may be ten years refering to the real age of Kuroda , meaning that he is ten years older , so he will be 60 years old instead of 50 , so this will become appropriate for him to actually be Haneda Kohji's father . Perhaps reference to ten years also indicates something else that happened to Wakasa , which may be her eye injury , but I suspect her eye injury occurred in Kohji case 17 years ago , but i prefer saying that 10-year reference refers to Inspector Chikara who appeared in the series " The magic of Waves" , especially since the word magic was mentioned in that Skeleton case in Flashback Conan and Ran . I say this because in first and second appearances of Chikara Katsumata , 10 years were also mentioned many times , and do not forget that in a large percent , Wakasa was a former subordinate of Karasuma / Chikara , but Wakasa does not know of course that Karasuma now has the codename RUM .

While opening the Cellar , Conan accidentally said some words indicating he is older than his age in front of detective boys and in front of Wakasa, so I suppose that if Wakasa knows who Kudo Shinchi is , so she may have concluded that Conan is Kudo Shinchi , so Wakasa was going on by giving hints to Conan throughout that case .

The victim in the skeletal case died because he had slipped his feet , it may be referrence to Kohji whose feet slipped during fight against RUM and his head collided with the table in the room, which led to his fall and RUM forced him to take the APTX , Kohji's head collision with the table may also have led to fall of the mirror and cups so this explains why the mirror is completely broken , not just at the letters .

The victim in the skeletal case , was holding the blade in his hand while he was dying when he slipped , to me this is an important hint that Kohji dying message which refer to his killer was in his hand only when he died , I mean Kohji message was holding the scissors tightly with the shogi piece underneath . So Kohji has no relation with the mirror message . Do not forget that we have an important hint , which is the name of the hotel juke , which means deception in American football , and also no one has talked about Karasuma except Wakasa in file 1051 , so the mirror message was made by Wakasa and I am sure .

In that Skeleton case , there was an emotional story between Shiratori and Kobayashi , possibly refeerance that there is an emotional story between Wakasa and Kohji .

The school director talked about the story of four thieves who killed an owner of the house who is wealthy person , it may be a reference to the wealthy Amanda who was killed , and I will not be surprised later if it turns out that Amanda is from Karasuma's family , owner of Bo . Since she looks a lot like him even in style of clothes .

In episode 890 , when Conan and the rest went to the cellar again, they noticed that someone had entered the cellar to look for something after the police had left , may be a reference in Kohji case , to Wakasa who fled or hid somewhere but returned to To retrieve favorite shogi piece to Kohji .

Conan changed or created a new code to trap the three thieves . This may be a hint that the black organization was behind Hotta Gaito , to know what information Mori Kogoro has about Kohji case , or it may be a hint that the owner of the blog is BO , and they created this blog to lure people who are still investigating or interested in that Kohji case and get rid of them .

In the case of the skeleton , Officer Shiratori went with Conan to cellar for investigation , but one of the thieves hit him on the head, causing him to lose consciousness , may referrence that BO had arrested Tsutomo when they discovered he was investigating Kojhi case, or it might be an indication that RUM hit a heavy blow to Kohji , causing him to lose consciousness and then force him to take APTX .

At the end of the skeletal case , Wakasa fight with the three thieves and lost them consciousness , Wakasa strikes very close to their eyes, which may mean that she may have caused damage to RUM's eye during her fight with him to retrieve the Shogi piece , and perhaps Tsutumu who caused This damage to RUM's eye .

I may have overestimated some of hints, but I think Gosho is the reason for our situation . ;D ;D
Reader

Posts:
57

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Reader »

::) Mohamed I don't now why but i find it funny, maybe you indeed overestimated this.
vaibhavgupte

Posts:
89

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by vaibhavgupte »

mohamed just tell me if karasuma is rum, the former boss . then who is current boss acc to you
vaibhavgupte

Posts:
89

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by vaibhavgupte »

and mohammed that zombie clip in chikara case was only in anime not manga. so it is not made by gosho. so its not a hint.
and he is gosho not goshu
User avatar
Max1996

Posts:
436

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Max1996 »

Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:25 am
I just finished watching again episodes 889 890 ,( Skeleton Case ) first appearance of Wakasa Rumi .

There are some conclusions or hints that may be helpful from this case for understanding what happened with Wakasa in the Kohji case .

At the beginning of Skeleton case , the children talked about Kaito Kid who imprisoned Professor Agasa in the bathroom after losing consciousness with a stun gun , this may support conclusion that Wakasa Rumi was imprisoned in the bathroom in Kohji case and she created the mirror code at that time which refers to Karasuma . But what baffles me is whether Wakasa closed herself up , or was RUM who forced her to do so !!

Wakasa asked the detective boys to accompany her to the cellar because she was afraid and the detective boys talked about ghosts at the time . I think the ghost hint was referring to Karasuma who is supposed to be dead now but still alive in the form of Chikara . When the word ghost or zombie is mentioned in this arc , be sure that goshu is referring to Karasuma Renya / Chikara . ِFor example In Chikara Katsumata's second appearance , at start of Episode 849 , a picture of a zombie was shown .

When goshu repeats a time or something more than once, be sure that he wants to hint or point to something very important :
(Ten years) has been mentioned many times in that case , I cannot guess what Goshu wants to refere exactly what happened ten years ago , but i think he refers to Chikara who appeared as a police inspector ten years ago in " The magic of the Waves" , also may be ten years refering to the real age of Kuroda , meaning that he is ten years older , so he will be 60 years old instead of 50 , so this will become appropriate for him to actually be Haneda Kohji's father . Perhaps reference to ten years also indicates something else that happened to Wakasa , which may be her eye injury , but I suspect her eye injury occurred in Kohji case 17 years ago , but i prefer saying that 10-year reference refers to Inspector Chikara who appeared in the series " The magic of Waves" , especially since the word magic was mentioned in that Skeleton case in Flashback Conan and Ran . I say this because in first and second appearances of Chikara Katsumata , 10 years were also mentioned many times , and do not forget that in a large percent , Wakasa was a former subordinate of Karasuma / Chikara , but Wakasa does not know of course that Karasuma now has the codename RUM .

While opening the Cellar , Conan accidentally said some words indicating he is older than his age in front of detective boys and in front of Wakasa, so I suppose that if Wakasa knows who Kudo Shinchi is , so she may have concluded that Conan is Kudo Shinchi , so Wakasa was going on by giving hints to Conan throughout that case .

The victim in the skeletal case died because he had slipped his feet , it may be referrence to Kohji whose feet slipped during fight against RUM and his head collided with the table in the room, which led to his fall and RUM forced him to take the APTX , Kohji's head collision with the table may also have led to fall of the mirror and cups so this explains why the mirror is completely broken , not just at the letters .

The victim in the skeletal case , was holding the blade in his hand while he was dying when he slipped , to me this is an important hint that Kohji dying message which refer to his killer was in his hand only when he died , I mean Kohji message was holding the scissors tightly with the shogi piece underneath . So Kohji has no relation with the mirror message . Do not forget that we have an important hint , which is the name of the hotel juke , which means deception in American football , and also no one has talked about Karasuma except Wakasa in file 1051 , so the mirror message was made by Wakasa and I am sure .

In that Skeleton case , there was an emotional story between Shiratori and Kobayashi , possibly refeerance that there is an emotional story between Wakasa and Kohji .

The school director talked about the story of four thieves who killed an owner of the house who is wealthy person , it may be a reference to the wealthy Amanda who was killed , and I will not be surprised later if it turns out that Amanda is from Karasuma's family , owner of Bo . Since she looks a lot like him even in style of clothes .

In episode 890 , when Conan and the rest went to the cellar again, they noticed that someone had entered the cellar to look for something after the police had left , may be a reference in Kohji case , to Wakasa who fled or hid somewhere but returned to To retrieve favorite shogi piece to Kohji .

Conan changed or created a new code to trap the three thieves . This may be a hint that the black organization was behind Hotta Gaito , to know what information Mori Kogoro has about Kohji case , or it may be a hint that the owner of the blog is BO , and they created this blog to lure people who are still investigating or interested in that Kohji case and get rid of them .

In the case of the skeleton , Officer Shiratori went with Conan to cellar for investigation , but one of the thieves hit him on the head, causing him to lose consciousness , may referrence that BO had arrested Tsutomo when they discovered he was investigating Kojhi case, or it might be an indication that RUM hit a heavy blow to Kohji , causing him to lose consciousness and then force him to take APTX .

At the end of the skeletal case , Wakasa fight with the three thieves and lost them consciousness , Wakasa strikes very close to their eyes, which may mean that she may have caused damage to RUM's eye during her fight with him to retrieve the Shogi piece , and perhaps Tsutumu who caused This damage to RUM's eye .

I may have overestimated some of hints, but I think Gosho is the reason for our situation . ;D ;D
So many things wrong with this reasoning and I'm not even counting the grammar. I'll ask about just one of those things, regarding the underlined part: What proof do you have that Chikara Katsumata and that officer are the same person? Was the officer's name mentioned?
User avatar
Mohamed Ebrahem

Posts:
70

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Mohamed Ebrahem »

Reader

Believe me , I totally agree with you that there may be overthinking about gosho's hints . ;) ^-^

vaibhavgupte

The hint that Karasuma is a former boss of BO , which is in episode 861 , "Just Like a 17-Year-Old Crime Scene (Part One)" , the killer is a former pastry shop owner .

For someone like Gosho , I can't believe he would shuffle the cards that way and reveal to us the current Boss while we are still in Arc RUM , unless RUM is Karasuma .

RUM has a secret identity and three special characteristics
Strong man : his current identity which is Chikara .
Old man : his previous identity which is Karasuma Rynea .
Man with a feminine appearance , may refer to Chikara who carries a mirror with him as he is a shogi player and he should care about his appearance , or may refer to Karasuma Renya because his hair was very long .

The current Boss of BO is Hyogo Kaneshiro .
Image

As for the zombie clip is present in the anime and not in manga , the Studio certainly knows the secrets of Arc RUM and identity of the persons in it , as studio sometimes gives hints that are not present in the manga , and I will give you some examples :

1- Before we discovered that Vermouth was disguised as Araide , the studio made a shot in one of the episodes before episode 345 , but I do not remember number of it , studio showed us Araide in the form of a hidden shadow , and immediately after that Vermouth appeared in the place of this shadow .

2- If you see Snapshots that are shown in the starting song in like episode 954 , the studio gives us some hints :

- Wakasa Rumi at time of the Kohji case and also gives us a hint that she was the one who made the mirror message code because you will notice that she pointed her hand at the mirror and broke it .
Image

- Also we have Itakura and Vermouth with a black cat , the appearance of that image in in openning in arc RUM , supports the conclusion of many fans who say that Karasuma was the one who was next to Vermouth at that time , because when Itakura was talking to Vermouth , she shut down The call suddenly when a cat approached her , but it is strange that a woman like Vermouth shut down a call because a cat approached her , except there is a person carrying that cat , who is Karasuma , so appearance of that image now in Arc RUM/Karasuma , It gives a very high probability that Itakura program requested by the organization is the shogi program to defeat the Megin , which led to Chikara Katsumata / Karasuma Renya getting it , so he becomes now the Megin as we see .
Image


Max1996

Regarding grammatical errors , excuse me. I am not good at estimating tenses and sentences when I am talking about past or present cases , actions and verbs or maybe I can , but I forget ;D ^-^

I'll give you the reasons for conclusion about that Inspector and Chikara Katsumata are one person when I remember them , within days . :) :)
User avatar
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts:
1644

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:25 am
I just finished watching again episodes 889 890 ,( Skeleton Case ) first appearance of Wakasa Rumi .

There are some conclusions or hints that may be helpful from this case for understanding what happened with Wakasa in the Kohji case .
If this case (and some scenes in it) are foreshadowing to you, then what cases and scenes aren't foreshadowing? What cases and scenes should be dismissed as just coincidence, or ignored as misdirection?

You may also want to look at File 906–File 908/Episode 792–Episode 793, since that case also involves a group of four robbers, in the past, breaking into a house and killing the occupants—and unlike the Skeleton case (File 966–File 968/Episode 889–Episode 890), this robber group has a female member (in the case, she commits suicide out of guilt over the crime and uses her death to make sure her former fellow members were arrested). Point is, that's at least two cases in the Rum arc that make reference to an old robbery turned murder committed by four people.

And since we're on the topic of how cases can foreshadow the revelation of an arc's big mystery, let's recall a case that turned out to indeed be foreshadowing—back in the Vermouth arc, the reveal that Vermouth was disguising as an elder family member was foreshadowed by the Mermaid Island case (File 279–File 283/Episode 222–Episode 224), by the culprit of that case disguising as an elder family member.
Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:25 am
At the beginning of Skeleton case , the children talked about Kaito Kid who imprisoned Professor Agasa in the bathroom after losing consciousness with a stun gun , this may support conclusion that Wakasa Rumi was imprisoned in the bathroom in Kohji case and she created the mirror code at that time which refers to Karasuma . But what baffles me is whether Wakasa closed herself up , or was RUM who forced her to do so !!
The issue is that if this is to be taken as a 1 to 1 parallel, it would mean that Rum knocked her out instead of killing her and then even went as far as to lock her up... I don't think Rum would even have begun to take that kind of risk, and would've, instead, simply killed her.

If she locked herself in a bathroom, then it's not a 1 to 1 parallel... then what does that mean for other scenes being 1 to 1 parallels or not?

Also, do you think she ended up in the bathroom before or after Kōji was killed?
Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:25 am
In episode 890 , when Conan and the rest went to the cellar again, they noticed that someone had entered the cellar to look for something after the police had left , may be a reference in Kohji case , to Wakasa who fled or hid somewhere but returned to To retrieve favorite shogi piece to Kohji .
Why would it have been there to begin with? Especially since it's established later she keeps it close to her—the only time this wasn't the case was when she was temporarily unaware she'd lost it (File 1,051–File 1,054). And the shogi piece hadn't even been introduced to us at that point. To have her lose it off screen and go get it, and we only realize this years later... in terms of reveals that re-contextualize scenes, I don't see the point of this as such a reveal.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
vaibhavgupte

Posts:
89

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by vaibhavgupte »

mohammed regarding hyogo kaneshiro . the most solid evidence is his name being boss phone number. I asked spimer regarding this. he knows japanese and he said that this phone number resemblance with hyogo kameshiro was made by someone who didnt know japanese. so obviuosly if this phone number correspondence is inorrect this theory is pretty weak.
I also saw the arguement with a japanese theorist and the arguement look silly in front of hhim. since I know japanese numbers I can sureshot tell you his name is in no way the phone no. of boss.
if you still think his tell me how his phone number is boss?
blackmoon

Posts:
196

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by blackmoon »

Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 1:57 pm
- Also we have Itakura and Vermouth with a black cat , the appearance of that image in in openning in arc RUM , supports the conclusion of many fans who say that Karasuma was the one who was next to Vermouth at that time , because when Itakura was talking to Vermouth , she shut down The call suddenly when a cat approached her , but it is strange that a woman like Vermouth shut down a call because a cat approached her , except there is a person carrying that cat , who is Karasuma , so appearance of that image now in Arc RUM/Karasuma , It gives a very high probability that Itakura program requested by the organization is the shogi program to defeat the Megin , which led to Chikara Katsumata / Karasuma Renya getting it , so he becomes now the Megin as we see .
Uh... can I disagree with that point? There is actually a forum discussion that specifically discusses the possible use and purpose of Itakura's program: (see link below)
https://www.detectiveconanworld.com/for ... y-itakura/
And I'm quoting from that site:
"Itakura used transparent fonts to describe how someone kept breaking into his office on March 17th, and continued until January 6th of next year, when Itakura accepted to do what the BO wanted him to do.
Itakura contacted the queen-like woman over the phone on January 23rd last year - agreed to complete the system software within a year for high pay Itakura says on December 22nd last year that he can't develop that program, not only because he has poor eyesight, but also for the sake of humanity
On February 10th this year, Itakura wonders what the BO will do with the software - he remembers the conversation with the queen-like woman; he says, "who do you think you are?" and the woman replies, "We are both the god and the devil - because we are trying to revive the dead against the flow of time"
EDIT: Oh, one more thing; it seems that Itakura handed over an incomplete version of the software - does this mean that the BO is still looking for people to complete the software and hasn't used it yet? "
So... i don't think a shogi program is dangerous enough to be a threat to humanity and since the software is still incomplete it is highly unlikely it can actually be used yet, so i doubt Chikara Katsumata becomes the Megin using that program. ;D
In addition, it seems Vermouth has a higher interest in the program than the boss of BO and it may have been ordered and rushed development by Vermouth, and it appears Vermouth is more concerned over the APTX drug than anything else... definitely not shogi. And if it was an obvious computer game program of shogi why would Itakura wonder what the BO will do with the software? It obvioulsy is a program where the purpose of it's use is ambiguous or unclear yet potentially dangerous for Itakura to be concerned. ;)
Anyways, just my opinion.
Image
"one should stick with one's original plan" (初志貫徹 shoshi kantetsu) ;)
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Mohamed Ebrahem

Posts:
70

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Mohamed Ebrahem »

Max1996

Here is the proof of question why Chikara Katsumata and the inspector who appeared in Wizard of the Waves series are one person :

I know that the performers of voices of Chikara and that inspector are two different people , but in my opinion Gosho would resort to changing voice performers of the same person to remove all doubts about him and so none of fans will reach that fact , but there are many other indications that Chikara and this inspector are the same person .

1- That inspector didn't have an identification card to tell us his name or even his age , Like Chikara . So an important Wizard of the Waves series in which Akai and his family met Conan , but we don't even know name of the inspector who appeared with them ??? :| . Who would have expected things to reach this point ??!! ??? ???

2- The voice performer of Chikara Katsumata is called Minoru Inapa , Minoru Inaba is a Japanese voice actor from Shizuoka Prefecture . So guess what this inspector working for , he is Shizuoka Prefectural Police detective , I don't think it's a coincidence .

Image


3- Chikara is Karasuma , RUM and also the inspector in Wizard of the Waves series , You know that RUM is always linked to time , So the hints and clues in wizard of waves case are all related to money , watches and time , also at the end of episode 881 , a large number of watches appeared as you see in that picture , you feel that Gosho wants with a big degree to point to something important about someone related to time in that series .

Image

4- Whenever Chikara Katsumata appeared , also whole Akai family appeared , in the first appearance , second appearance , third appearance in "The Wizard of Waves" series as i say , also in file 1043 when Akai family appeared as a background , Chikara appeared in the same way as well .

5- in first Chikara Katsumata appearance , ten years ago was mentioned twice . In second Chikara Katsumata appearance , ten years ago was mentioned again , So when Gosho repeated 10 years ago whenever Chikara appeared , that means there is something important happened ten years ago . which is of course The Wizard of Waves series , So i think Gosho wants to say : the inspector is Chikara and not someone else .

6- Goshu quotes RUM from Sebastian Moran in Sherlock Holmes' novel , Moran is professor Moriarty's right hand and Moriarty's second in command criminal . Moran served in the British Army , which means Rum has a military background and appeared in front of our eyes , but we didn't notice him . Sherlock Holmes' novel was mentioned by Conan and Akai in "The Wizard of Waves" when they talked about Holmes and his assistant Watson .

7- Fans may say this inspector is just similar to Chikara but he is not Chikara himself , well , in first Chikara appearance , Conan said to Shukichi : " Don't be afraid, Shukichi , you are the Mejin , but people will think you are just similar Because you were supposed to not be here at that time as you have a shogi game " . I think Gosho wants us to drop that sentence on Chikara who would appear in "The Wizard of Waves" , as fans might think the inspector and Chikara are just similars , but he's actually Chikara himself .

8- Also "The Wizard of Waves" series , in which zombies , money , and time are mentioned , As I said before all of these words are refering/linked/related to Karasuma , RUM, or Chikara Katsumata .

The next three conclusions might be very funny but I want to mention them :

9- In the cover of file 974 , the last file of "The Wizard of Waves" series , As we see Conan in the following piture , Conan looks to us and His posture and hair style On his forehead are very similar to the inspector in this file , I mean Gosho wants to point out to this inspector that he is an important person and not just a passing person , so Gosho wants us to investigate about and pay attention to him . ^-^ ^-^

Image

10- In first appearance of Chikara , In Anime not in manga , this following picture of a car and it's number appeared , the surprising is the number of the two wave wizard's episodes 881 and 882 , they are Very close to car number , but it may be just a coincidence . ;D

Image

11- How did BO know that Mary is Tsutomo's wife ??!! ??? ??? ... I don't know how you discuss that question and please I want to know your answer to this question , but my interpretation is at the end of Chapter 974 , when Mary called her son Akai and said to him , "Shuichi" in front of the Inspector / Chikara .

One of fans may say to me : " But the important thing that happened ten years ago was the meeting of Akai family and Conan ?? "
Well , I agree but this will not indicate a major progress in events, I mean what did we gain when we Know that Akai met Conan ten years ago , or Sera knows that Kudo Shinichi is Conan because she had met him ten years ago , but the interesting thing about the events which is important For me that Gosho wants to point out that RUM met Akai , his family and Conan as well , Also I mentioned very clear hints to you in that series “The Wizard of Waves” such as Zombies , time and money .

There is something that a fan alerted me to , indicating that Karasuma is RUM .
We are in Arc Rum now , but when that following image appeared whether in manga or anime , it is assumed that RUM or shadow of RUM appears , but this did not happen , how ??

Image



blackmoon

I'm not saying that itakura Program is a shogi program by just assumptions , The person who killed Itakura is called SUMA , SUMA said that He and Itakura intended to make the best shogi program to defeat the Megin , so I put this among the assumptions about the program .

It is good that you sent me link for discussion about Itakura program , Iam very excited to read it .

There is another intent behind my words that the Itakura program is a Shogi program . I mean this program may be an artificial intelligence program that Chikara uses it through his artificial eye to help him choose the best move in Shogi , because Chikara in his first appearance spoke about computers and mobiles Which a Shogi players cannot carry while playing shogi because those computers may enable them to choose the best move , so Chikara's use of the artificial intelligence program through his eye in another fields may be dangerous to humanity , but I do not know how ;D ;D ;D



vaibhavgupte


Read this post about Hyogo Kanechiro , The current boss of the Black Organization .
https://www.reddit.com/r/OneTruthPrevai ... t_kidding/
vaibhavgupte

Posts:
89

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by vaibhavgupte »

I know mohammed . I read this postalready . just look at coments below. serinox who is fluent in japanese asks the theorist hatimmos about that phone number code and the answer that guy gives is debunked by serinox. if you dont know japanese how can you be so sure about phone number.
blackmoon

Posts:
196

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by blackmoon »

Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:40 pm
blackmoon
I'm not saying that itakura Program is a shogi program by just assumptions , The person who killed Itakura is called SUMA , SUMA said that He and Itakura intended to make the best shogi program to defeat the Megin , so I put this among the assumptions about the program .

It is good that you sent me link for discussion about Itakura program , Iam very excited to read it .

There is another intent behind my words that the Itakura program is a Shogi program . I mean this program may be an artificial intelligence program that Chikara uses it through his artificial eye to help him choose the best move in Shogi , because Chikara in his first appearance spoke about computers and mobiles Which a Shogi players cannot carry while playing shogi because those computers may enable them to choose the best move , so Chikara's use of the artificial intelligence program through his eye in another fields may be dangerous to humanity , but I do not know how ;D ;D ;D
Well... if you had mentioned it being a program that aids someone in making the best or winning move... something like a cyberbrain that connects to an artificial eye, then that makes more sense, and I'd say yes? But if were just your average shogi or chess program, such as Deep Blue, then I'd say no? ;)
Spoiler:
Image
If anyone is more interested in the topic of cyberbrain check out the anime ghost in the shell or this link: https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-stunning-ar ... 1820181428
Last edited by Spimer on August 24th, 2020, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Enclosed pic within spoiler box for easier navigation of the page
"one should stick with one's original plan" (初志貫徹 shoshi kantetsu) ;)
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Max1996

Posts:
436

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Max1996 »

Mohamed Ebrahem wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:40 pm
Max1996

Here is the proof of question why Chikara Katsumata and the inspector who appeared in Wizard of the Waves series are one person :

I know that the performers of voices of Chikara and that inspector are two different people , but in my opinion Gosho would resort to changing voice performers of the same person to remove all doubts about him and so none of fans will reach that fact , but there are many other indications that Chikara and this inspector are the same person .

1- That inspector didn't have an identification card to tell us his name or even his age , Like Chikara . So an important Wizard of the Waves series in which Akai and his family met Conan , but we don't even know name of the inspector who appeared with them ??? :| . Who would have expected things to reach this point ??!! ??? ???

2- The voice performer of Chikara Katsumata is called Minoru Inapa , Minoru Inaba is a Japanese voice actor from Shizuoka Prefecture . So guess what this inspector working for , he is Shizuoka Prefectural Police detective , I don't think it's a coincidence .

Image


3- Chikara is Karasuma , RUM and also the inspector in Wizard of the Waves series , You know that RUM is always linked to time , So the hints and clues in wizard of waves case are all related to money , watches and time , also at the end of episode 881 , a large number of watches appeared as you see in that picture , you feel that Gosho wants with a big degree to point to something important about someone related to time in that series .

Image

4- Whenever Chikara Katsumata appeared , also whole Akai family appeared , in the first appearance , second appearance , third appearance in "The Wizard of Waves" series as i say , also in file 1043 when Akai family appeared as a background , Chikara appeared in the same way as well .

5- in first Chikara Katsumata appearance , ten years ago was mentioned twice . In second Chikara Katsumata appearance , ten years ago was mentioned again , So when Gosho repeated 10 years ago whenever Chikara appeared , that means there is something important happened ten years ago . which is of course The Wizard of Waves series , So i think Gosho wants to say : the inspector is Chikara and not someone else .

6- Goshu quotes RUM from Sebastian Moran in Sherlock Holmes' novel , Moran is professor Moriarty's right hand and Moriarty's second in command criminal . Moran served in the British Army , which means Rum has a military background and appeared in front of our eyes , but we didn't notice him . Sherlock Holmes' novel was mentioned by Conan and Akai in "The Wizard of Waves" when they talked about Holmes and his assistant Watson .

7- Fans may say this inspector is just similar to Chikara but he is not Chikara himself , well , in first Chikara appearance , Conan said to Shukichi : " Don't be afraid, Shukichi , you are the Mejin , but people will think you are just similar Because you were supposed to not be here at that time as you have a shogi game " . I think Gosho wants us to drop that sentence on Chikara who would appear in "The Wizard of Waves" , as fans might think the inspector and Chikara are just similars , but he's actually Chikara himself .

8- Also "The Wizard of Waves" series , in which zombies , money , and time are mentioned , As I said before all of these words are refering/linked/related to Karasuma , RUM, or Chikara Katsumata .

The next three conclusions might be very funny but I want to mention them :

9- In the cover of file 974 , the last file of "The Wizard of Waves" series , As we see Conan in the following piture , Conan looks to us and His posture and hair style On his forehead are very similar to the inspector in this file , I mean Gosho wants to point out to this inspector that he is an important person and not just a passing person , so Gosho wants us to investigate about and pay attention to him . ^-^ ^-^

Image

10- In first appearance of Chikara , In Anime not in manga , this following picture of a car and it's number appeared , the surprising is the number of the two wave wizard's episodes 881 and 882 , they are Very close to car number , but it may be just a coincidence . ;D

Image

11- How did BO know that Mary is Tsutomo's wife ??!! ??? ??? ... I don't know how you discuss that question and please I want to know your answer to this question , but my interpretation is at the end of Chapter 974 , when Mary called her son Akai and said to him , "Shuichi" in front of the Inspector / Chikara .

One of fans may say to me : " But the important thing that happened ten years ago was the meeting of Akai family and Conan ?? "
Well , I agree but this will not indicate a major progress in events, I mean what did we gain when we Know that Akai met Conan ten years ago , or Sera knows that Kudo Shinichi is Conan because she had met him ten years ago , but the interesting thing about the events which is important For me that Gosho wants to point out that RUM met Akai , his family and Conan as well , Also I mentioned very clear hints to you in that series “The Wizard of Waves” such as Zombies , time and money .

There is something that a fan alerted me to , indicating that Karasuma is RUM .
We are in Arc Rum now , but when that following image appeared whether in manga or anime , it is assumed that RUM or shadow of RUM appears , but this did not happen , how ??

Image
1. It's clearly meant to be just a one-time character. If Gosho meant for him to be a recurring character, he would have been given a name. Like Megure, Takagi, Sato, Chiba, Shiratori, etc.
2. Coincidence #1. Where's your proof this voice actor thing was intentional?
4. Coincidence #2. The Akai family watching Shukichi's shogi matches was a hint towards their connection to him, nothing more.
7. And strike 3, yet another coincidence you're overthinking.
8. 4th coincidence.
9. It's just hair. Why is it so significant?
10. This one is just ridiculous, because you're basically saying the anime staff, during the making of episode 785 already planned the flashback case to be episodes 881 and 882 specifically.
11. Was Tsutomu's marriage to Mary done in secret? Unless it was, nothing would stop the BO from simply researching Tsutomu's family.
12. To keep the fans in suspense as to Rum's identity? Who in their right mind would actually show Rum in a shot like that, unless it was taking place after the Rum reveal?
User avatar
dccd

Posts:
208

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by dccd »

Even if it turns out to be wrong at the end,
I still love ur effort and creativity Mohamed.
Great work.
[ ] Yonehara = Rum
[ ] Kuroda = Amuros Boss
[x] MG = Mrs. Akai
[x] Haneda = Brother Akai
[ ] Rumi = Asaka
[ ] Wakita = Bo-Member Whiskey (aka the RAT)
[ ] Iori = just a butler
User avatar
Mohamed Ebrahem

Posts:
70

Re: Rum Arc Discussion Thread (Plot + Characters)

Post by Mohamed Ebrahem »

Max1996

This is your opinion and I respect it , maybe my words are wrong at the end due to overthinking , but as we always say : "all theories are correct until proven otherwise" .

dccd

Thank you very much for your words , in fact I was content to follow Arabic theories to benefit from them , but I entered this forum to know your opinions and how you think , I benefited very much from all of you when I read most of the pages on this topic in this forum . And I laughed a lot at the fight between you and Zerozaki 4869 in comments ;) ;D :) :)

But in fact , 99% of arabic fans are not convinced of Chikara theory that he is Karasuma and RUM , they insist that Rum is one of the three because they say it is impossible for Gosho to lie . But I also benefit from them because they agree with me on two and they differ in the third character, we say it is not RUM also , but they say it is RUM .
Post Reply