Filipino_4869 wrote:Regarding the case:Spoiler:My observations (some are pretty obvious):
1. Instead of a whodunnit, the case is a "howdunnit" and "howcatchem" type of murder mystery.
2. Wakasa-sensei has an idea that Banno Teigo, the pro-golfer, will murder/murdered Iiyama Kurumi. (She "intentionally" spilled the paint so she can bring the DB to her condo).
3. In page 11, panel 3, the chin of the "white woman" with a "ton of make-up", looks similar to Banno Teigo's. Most likely, he is the woman knocking, and it is HIS HAND that wrote the message on his face. And he did some sort of trick to make his skin white (even the thighs) and remove it including the manicure.
4. In page 15, panel 1, there is some dirt/smudge (blood?) at the back of the guy's clothes. But I find it susipicious because the lady's blood doesn't appear to be wiped and it is far from his shoulder.
5. The upside-down photo between his legs might provide another clue in the next chapter.
Who that woman exactly is...