Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-950

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1416

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » February 17th, 2016, 3:37 pm

Spoiler:
If Gosho said that the list (or, more likely, Koji Haneda's name, and, thus, himself) is a red herring, then maybe Asaka (who is evidently a woman) is...

Image

This can only be the case, of course, if certain threads brought up by this case go nowhere/are dead ends, giving the Movie room to use them (and reference to Koji Haneda and the current case will be, of course, minimal).


MeiTanteixX wrote:
Spoiler:
- Shuukichi, Mary or someone else might be the one who re-posted the information about Kouji's case in hope that someone will share something they know about the incident...


Spoiler:
It's more likely Mary or someone else. Either way, they must've been connected to Amanda and had access to the files on the case, or were there, and then there's why they felt motivated to upload this info, seventeen years later (they may have been doing this for years, but the waiting period is still curious).


MeiTanteixX wrote:
Spoiler:
- Elena and Atsushi were working on the "Silver Bullet" project, the "dream drug" that they had high hopes for to do good! The BO funded their research with the intention of stealing their work, after they successfully complete it, and then use their formula to create Apotoxin 4869! All the BO supporters/funders, like Pisco, were promised to get the drug that BO had in mind, Apotoxin 4869, and after hearing Elena's tape about what Apotoxin 4869 was supposed to be("Silver Bullet"), Shiho realized that the BO lied to her about her parents accident and that she has been working on making the wrong drug all along (hence her crying during MT about not knowing that she never should have created Apotoxin 4869)... the shrinking side-effect is from Aptx4869, and the main effect of "Silver Bullet" is maybe something along the lines of immortality/youth/medical aid...


Spoiler:
This is why she thinks, on Page 4 of File 948, "But what they..." (her parents) "wanted me to make... was another drug..." (Silver Bullet).

The chances of Vermouth's current state being caused by Silver Bullet are going up, in my book...
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Kor
Moderator
Posts: 2945

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Kor » February 17th, 2016, 3:44 pm

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:then maybe Asaka (who is evidently a woman) is...


Could be male or female.
Image
DCUniverseAficionado
User avatar

Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Posts: 1416

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby DCUniverseAficionado » February 17th, 2016, 3:58 pm

Kor wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:then maybe Asaka (who is evidently a woman) is...


Could be male or female.


Not according to the scan that just came out. Asaka is referred to as "she" and "her" in it.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Kor
Moderator
Posts: 2945

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Kor » February 17th, 2016, 4:08 pm

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Kor wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:then maybe Asaka (who is evidently a woman) is...


Could be male or female.


Not according to the scan that just came out. Asaka is referred to as "she" and "her" in it.


The translator acknowledges that there was no explicit gender in the pronoun, but they decided to "guess from the context" that it's a female.
(Frankly, a gender neutral pronoun should have been used, cause evidently, this creates a pretty huge misconception)

Plus, we've had this file out in Japanese for over a week, but not one of the people who read the language has claimed Asaka is a "she".
Image
jimmy_kud0_tv2
User avatar
Posts: 735

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby jimmy_kud0_tv2 » February 17th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Kor wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Kor wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:then maybe Asaka (who is evidently a woman) is...


Could be male or female.


Not according to the scan that just came out. Asaka is referred to as "she" and "her" in it.


The translator acknowledges that there was no explicit gender in the pronoun, but they decided to "guess from the context" that it's a female.
(Frankly, a gender neutral pronoun should have been used, cause evidently, this creates a pretty huge misconception)

Plus, we've had this file out in Japanese for over a week, but not one of the people who read the language has claimed Asaka is a "she".


The English translator translates from Bahasa Indonesian, which is translated from Chinese, which is translated from Japanese
There were bound to be errors, even more than just gender pronouns.

Here is some text from Reddit :
TheWatchfulGent: he word used was "diri", which could mean either him/her, and I went with 'her' from the name, 'Asaka', and also the little photo of the bodyguard which seemed like a woman to me. But it could be a man, yes.

Wakarimashita: Looks like a woman to me as well. But when not 100% sure, I would advise to use 'they'

TheWatchfulGent: I usually try to, but pronouns in Bahasa Indonesia are gender neutral, so most of the time, you've got to guess from context, which is what I did.

TheWatchfulGent: The gender isn't confirmed yes, but I just assumed it was a woman from the name.

From the Wiki page for Bahasa Indonesian language
=Gender=
Generally Indonesian does not make use of grammatical gender, and there are only selected words that use natural gender. For instance, the same word is used for he/him and she/her (dia/ia) or for his and her (dia/ia/-nya). A majority of Indonesian words that refer to people generally have a form that does not distinguish between the sexes. However, unlike English, distinction is made between older or younger.




here is the original Japanese panels (hope the link works) :
http://blog-imgs-86.fc2.com/n/a/g/nagar ... si/016.jpg
http://blog-imgs-86.fc2.com/n/a/g/nagar ... si/002.jpg
no pronoun is used at all.
I hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
ImageImage
MeiTanteixX
User avatar
Posts: 1236

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby MeiTanteixX » February 18th, 2016, 11:13 am

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Spoiler:
This is why she thinks, on Page 4 of File 948, "But what they..." (her parents) "wanted me to make... was another drug..." (Silver Bullet).

The chances of Vermouth's current state being caused by Silver Bullet are going up, in my book...


Spoiler:
"They", from what I understood, was referring to the BO, not her parents,... BO claims it was an accident, but what they actually wanted to make was another drug (Apotoxin4869)... which lead to them staging an accident in order to change the direction of the research.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Image
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Image
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Serinox
User avatar
Posts: 536

Contact:

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Serinox » February 18th, 2016, 11:41 am

MeiTanteixX wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Spoiler:
This is why she thinks, on Page 4 of File 948, "But what they..." (her parents) "wanted me to make... was another drug..." (Silver Bullet).

The chances of Vermouth's current state being caused by Silver Bullet are going up, in my book...


Spoiler:
"They", from what I understood, was referring to the BO, not her parents,... BO claims it was an accident, but what they actually wanted to make was another drug (Apotoxin4869)... which lead to them staging an accident in order to change the direction of the research.

Spoiler:
According to what has been said on DCW, there is no "they" in the original Japanese text.
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/5949-spoiler-discussion-file-948%E2%80%9395x-the-clenched-scissors/page-3#entry369844
irishock
Posts: 183

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby irishock » February 18th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Spoiler:
Every non-BO case should be Conan and Shuu solving 'em together
MrDetective
User avatar

Irregular Scans staff

Posts: 258

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby MrDetective » February 18th, 2016, 4:50 pm

Spoiler:
I surely am wrong, but I'm starting to suspect the Fusae company to be linked to the BO in one way or another
MeiTanteixX
User avatar
Posts: 1236

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby MeiTanteixX » February 18th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Here's My Summary and Deduction for FILE 948-949:
Spoiler:
17 years ago(Summary):

* Haneda Kouji Crime Scene(hotel room):
Image
    - Cause of death is declared unkown(APTX4869) but his body has shown signs of struggle
    - plates and crockery broken to pieces on the floor, and a small mirror(that was originally engraved with "PUT ON MASCARA") with missing letters ("U" & "MASCARA")
    Image
    - The water tab was left on
    - Haneda was visited by Amanda Hughes before the murder
    - Haneda was tightly holding a scissor

* Amanda Huges is a very influtential american investor that has contacts within FBI & CIA!
Image
* Amanda Hughes' Crime Scene was also in a hotel room and it was messy as well

* Suspect is Amanda's bodyguard, "Asaka":
Image
    - disappeared after the crime
    - Asaka has long black tied hair
    - Asaka is seemingly dark-skinned
    - Relatives/acquaintances don't know how Amanda hired Asaka

Now(Summary):

* The president of a real estate company Hiyama Kunishima's Crime Scene(Guest House):
Image
    - Hiyama was initially attacked in another room, then fled to the bathroom, where he was finished off
    - Hiyama was struck on the head and the murder weapon is missing
    - Glass shards from a broken "FUSAE BRAND" glass was found on the floor.
    Image
    - the water tab was left on
    - there was a mop inside that was suspected to be the murder weapon until it was proved wrong
    - Hiyama was tightly holding a scissor
    - Paste of honey was found on the wound of the victim
    - After two loud 'Pong' sounds from the roof, a yellow-coloured ball was found outside a mini-window, near the toilet, and another object(presumed to be the murder weapon) was found under the main house. ants were found marching in a single file towards the unknown object.
    - There's a park near the guest house

* Sweet shop owner Senba Kazutoku is the suspect(the first discoverer):
Image
    - bodyguards found only Yaiba action-figure(with an unattached "cloth") in a plastic bag and a paper with pictures of dolls on Senba, before letting him enter the guest house.
    - his shirt is buttoned on incorrectly and not tucked in well.
    - he hurt his left foot because he claims he stepped on the glass shards when he rushed to the victim
    - his sandal has a clean glass shard pierced through it and the sandal is bloody on the in- and outside
    - he holds on to his right leg when walking because of a previous accident that wounded it

Deduction:

Image
The murderer is obviously Senba!

* This is what could have possibly happened:
    - Murder weapon:
    Image
    The murder weapon is a jar with honey(frozen(?))! he had brought it in using a trick(which will be explained soon)! after using it to kill(which left a paste of honey on the victim by accident), he started to heat it up a bit by running hot water over the jar in order to liquefy the honey, then he placed it outside the small window so that its aroma can attract the ants that will eventually carry the jar away from the window. Ants can carry up to at least 50 times their weight.

    - The Trick:
    What I think the key points to solving the trick of the murder weapon are, it's "the yellow ball", "the park nearby", "the toys and paper with pictures of dolls" and "the mop"! What Senba did was making an agreement with a kid he found playing in the park. He told the kid to throw the yellow ball, and the honey jar(which might've been frozen in order for it to not break(?)) over the fence at a certain time(from an angle that would make them land close to the small window). The two "PONG" sounds the bodyguards heard was from these two items he asked the kid to throw. What the kid would gain in return was the toys/paper with picture of dolls. the reason he brought an action-figure toy and picture of dolls was because he wasn't certain whether he would meet up with a boy or girl in the park. after they landed close to the window, he used the mop to bring the honey jar closer to the window, before the bodyguard arrived. the reason he threw a yellow ball was so that the bodyguards would mistake the "Pong" sound for a simple accident by kids playing rather than it being related to the case.

* Thoughts on the murder scene:
It was discussed before that maybe the missing letters of the "PUT ON MASCARA" mirror was meant to be a dying message. It's possible that Hiyama intentionally broke the "FUSAE BRAND" glass in order to take the letters from it that would make out "SENBA". One possible thing that Okiya and Conan noticed with the sandal pierced with a glass shard is the fact that the glass shard wasn't bloody at all, at the tip that supposedly hit the left foot. That could indicate that Senba faked his accidental injury(hurt himself intentionally) and pierced the glass through the sandal himself in order to hide something. The reason Senba wears his clothes in such an untidy way is possibly because he rushed when he was trying to wear his shirt inside out, in order to hide the victim's blood, but since it's blood we are talking about, it's weird that it wouldn't become visible through a white shirt, so maybe that's unlikely. You wouldn't hold the scissor the way Hiyama/Kouji held it if you wanted to use it to break the glass/mirror, so the scissors' purpose has to be something else. Why the sink was left on is still a mystery to me. Maybe Senba wanted to make sure there wasn't any bits of honey or blood left on the sink(after washing the honey jar). Lastly, the motive might have to do with the accident Senba was in a month ago as well as Hiyama approaching Senba's son.

* Thoughts on what happened 17 years ago:
Another possiblity one can consider is if Asaka's true identity was Akai's father. Since Amanda had contacts within the FBI, maybe James recommended his old friend Mr. Akai to be her bodyguard. That explains how her relatives/acquaintances didn't know how he was hired, because Mr. Akai wanted keep his connection to Amanda a secret(for security purposes) and even went as far as having a fake name. Akai mentioned that his father was involved, and that his involvement led to Akai joining the FBI. If his father was framed by the BO for the murder of Haneda and Amanda, no wonder Akai grew a grudge against them. As for looks, since Akai used to have long hair, it's possible he inherited it from his father, hence the feminine hairstyle on the news picture.
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Image
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''Image
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Image
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Image
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''

DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gqku3dvoPhWaNIRUu0Q
Heliotropic
User avatar
Posts: 15

Contact:

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Heliotropic » February 20th, 2016, 3:42 am

Text Spoilers 950 (http://nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/ymag/1455279836/0-)

Spoiler:
20発の弾丸 13発目 謎の女(cv.天海祐希)

FILE950 切り取られた文字

第一発見者は、凶器になりそうなものを持っていなかった なぜなのか
高木に買わせたガチャガチャのカプセルを使い、コナンが解説する
(持ってたおもちゃの"ガワ"が重要だった)
カプセルの中身を出すと、ビー玉と蜂蜜を入れて漏れないようにテープでふさぐ
そしてカラーボールと一緒に、トイレの屋根めがけて高木に投げさせる
すると、落ちてきたのはカラーボールだけなので
カプセルが転がってくるまで高木に見張ってもらい、コナンたちは建物に入る
発見者は誰も出ないから勝手に入ったと言っていたが
それを沖矢は否定、出迎えた被害者に「トイレを貸して欲しい」と言ったと言う
沖矢はトイレに行くと、小窓から手を出し、さっきのカプセルを回収
カプセルは中身のせいでゆっくり転がり、雨どいを伝って小窓の下へ落ちる
コナンはビー玉を使ったが、これが鉄球なら靴下に詰めるだけで立派な凶器
返り血は隣のふろ場で洗い流し、体を便所紙で拭いて流せばいっちょ上がり
ガラスを踏んだのは靴下を履いてない言い訳を作るため
最後にボディガードを呼んで被害者に目を向けさせた隙に
カプセルを縁の下に転がせば証拠隠滅…のはずだったが
アリの行列のせいでカプセルは鑑識が回収ずみ
スリッパのかかとの部分以外についていた血は被害者のもので
風呂場からも反応が出る

動機は言わずもがな
その前に発見者が入院する原因となった交通事故も被害者の差し金
発見者が退院した時には、家業の駄菓子屋は鉄球で粉々だった
凶器に鉄球を使ったのは意趣返し

さて、被害者はなぜハサミを持って死んでいたのか
それはダイイングメッセージを残すためだった
水中のガラスコップをハサミで切ると、粉々にならずに切れるという
細かい破片は防げないので安全ではないが、死を前に気にすることではない
FUSAE BRANDの文字から、犯人の名前"SENBA"を抜き取り
発見者に気づかれないよう、あえて残りの文字だけ残るようにした
これだと普通なら、単にコップを壁に投げて割れたとしか見えない

そこまで気づいてコナンと沖矢は、今回の事件以上に大事なことに気づく
コナンは阿笠の車へ、沖矢はジョディを車で呼びつける
それぞれPCで羽田浩司事件の資料を見ると、件の鏡の画像を見て
先ほどと同じように暗号を解く
PUT ON MASCARA - P T ON = U MASCARA
U MASCARA - ASACA = U M R ……うまるちゃん!!!!!
■正体不明の黒づくめ「RUM」に繋がる手掛かりをついに発見か……!?
  次号、作者取材の為 休載です。■第15号につづく■
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 991

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Spimer » February 20th, 2016, 5:02 am

Translation of the text spoilers
Spoiler:
Movie 20 Suprise 13: Mysterious woman's voice actress revealed

File 950: Cut off letters

Conan is going to explain why the 1st discoverer didn't have something that looked like a weapon using a capsule toy he had Takagi buy. (The toy "figure" the man had on him is a critical part of the trick).
Conan takes out the toy inside the capsule and stuffs a marble and honey inside to then seal it with tape so that it doesn't leak.
He has Takagi throw this capsule plus a color ball towards the rooftop yet only the color ball drops to the ground. Conan has Takagi stay outside and watch out and they go back inside the building.
The 1st discoverer said that he entered further inside because there was no-one but Okiya denies that. Okiya says that the victim came out to greet him but the 1st discoverer said "Can I use your toilet?". Okiya goes into the toilet and uses that small window on ground level to retrieve the capsule. Given how it has a marble and honey inside then it rolls very slowly and falls down the roof's rain water drain pipe to land next to the window.

Conan put a marble inside but if it was an iron ball which, if put inside of a sock, becomes a great weapon.
The culprit then can wash the splattered blood in the bathroom and wipe clean the body with toilet paper.
The man stepped on purpose on the glass to make up the excuse of "I'm not wearing socks".
He then called the bodyguards and while they were distracted he made the capsule roll under the ground and that should've allowed for him to get rid of the evidence but due to the ant row the capsule got retrieved by the forensics. The blood that was in the socks save for the heel is the victim's and there's a Luminol reaction in the bathroom.

The culprit doesn't say what his motive was but it'd seem that the car accident which hospitalized the culprit was arranged by the victim. By the time he'd exited the hospital his candy store was a mess because of a lot of iron balls so he used one as a weapon as payback.

As for why the victim died holding the scissors that was to leave behind a dying message. If you cut a glass cup inside of water then you can cut it without it becoming small pieces. You can't prevent the small pieces from cutting you so it's not safe but it the man was about to die then it doesn't matter.
The victim used the "FUSAE BRAND" letters to make up "SENBA", the culprit's name. He left the other letters glued so that the culprit wouldn't notice. Done like that it can be made to look like he simply smashed the glass agaisnt the wall.

Conan and Okiya, by noticing this, they realize something far more important than this case. Conan gets into Agasa's car while Okiya calls Jodie to come with a car. Conan and Okiya (separately) use their PCs to look back at the Haneda Kouji case files and by looking at the smashed mirror photos they decipher a code identical to the one used by the victim.
PUT ON MASCARA - P T ON = U MASCARA
U MASCARA - ASACA = U M R … Umaru-chan! (Note: this "Umaru-chan" is a joke by the text spoilers writer. They obviously know the letters mean RUM but they wanted to make a joke)

Side-note: Have they finally found a clue to the mysterious BO member "RUM"?


BREAK NEXT WEEK
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Uchiha Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 291

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-95X

Postby Uchiha Shadow » February 20th, 2016, 6:09 am

Spimer wrote:Translation of the text spoilers
Spoiler:
Movie 20 Suprise 13: Mysterious woman's voice actress revealed

File 950: Cut off letters

Conan is going to explain why the 1st discoverer didn't have something that looked like a weapon using a capsule toy he had Takagi buy. (The toy "figure" the man had on him is a critical part of the trick).
Conan takes out the toy inside the capsule and stuffs a marble and honey inside to then seal it with tape so that it doesn't leak.
He has Takagi throw this capsule plus a color ball towards the rooftop yet only the color ball drops to the ground. Conan has Takagi stay outside and watch out and they go back inside the building.
The 1st discoverer said that he entered further inside because there was no-one but Okiya denies that. Okiya says that the victim came out to greet him but the 1st discoverer said "Can I use your toilet?". Okiya goes into the toilet and uses that small window on ground level to retrieve the capsule. Given how it has a marble and honey inside then it rolls very slowly and falls down the roof's rain water drain pipe to land next to the window.

Conan put a marble inside but if it was an iron ball which, if put inside of a sock, becomes a great weapon.
The culprit then can wash the splattered blood in the bathroom and wipe clean the body with toilet paper.
The man stepped on purpose on the glass to make up the excuse of "I'm not wearing socks".
He then called the bodyguards and while they were distracted he made the capsule roll under the ground and that should've allowed for him to get rid of the evidence but due to the ant row the capsule got retrieved by the forensics. The blood that was in the socks save for the heel is the victim's and there's a Luminol reaction in the bathroom.

The culprit doesn't say what his motive was but it'd seem that the car accident which hospitalized the culprit was arranged by the victim. By the time he'd exited the hospital his candy store was a mess because of a lot of iron balls so he used one as a weapon as payback.

As for why the victim died holding the scissors that was to leave behind a dying message. If you cut a glass cup inside of water then you can cut it without it becoming small pieces. You can't prevent the small pieces from cutting you so it's not safe but it the man was about to die then it doesn't matter.
The victim used the "FUSAE BRAND" letters to make up "SENBA", the culprit's name. He left the other letters glued so that the culprit wouldn't notice. Done like that it can be made to look like he simply smashed the glass agaisnt the wall.

Conan and Okiya, by noticing this, they realize something far more important than this case. Conan gets into Agasa's car while Okiya calls Jodie to come with a car. Conan and Okiya (separately) use their PCs to look back at the Haneda Kouji case files and by looking at the smashed mirror photos they decipher a code identical to the one used by the victim.
PUT ON MASCARA - P T ON = U MASCARA
U MASCARA - ASACA = U M R … Umaru-chan! (Note: this "Umaru-chan" is a joke by the text spoilers writer. They obviously know the letters mean RUM but they wanted to make a joke)

Side-note: Have they finally found a clue to the mysterious BO member "RUM"?


BREAK NEXT WEEK

Spoiler:
I predicted this whole thing will lead to RUM, and by extend the whole Akai family issue is related to RUM, it was weird how Gosho delayed plot threads that were introduced in the Bourbon arc until the RUM arc, but this changes it, shout out to the people who predicted it since file 948.
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1452

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-950

Postby k11chi » February 20th, 2016, 8:36 am

Spoiler:
So they knew of Rum and the BO back then... Asaka... Masaka1!!

So if they understood it right and it's a legit clue then Rum is confirmed the last guy type... Gin's older brother?
Image
Serinox
User avatar
Posts: 536

Contact:

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan 948-950

Postby Serinox » February 20th, 2016, 9:19 am

k11chi wrote:
Spoiler:
So they knew of Rum and the BO back then... Asaka... Masaka1!!

So if they understood it right and it's a legit clue then Rum is confirmed the last guy type... Gin's older brother?
Image

Spoiler:
Rum should probably still fulfill all three descriptions and not just one of them.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Spimer and 8 guests